Blue Ice Bar.

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

#133 Kinkoy

Kinkoy
  • Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 10:54 PM

I understand that Blue Ice bar is sold, and that the new owner (British) hasn't made it clear if it still gonna be a ladyboy bar.
Anyone know more of this :?:
So dark, the con of man..

#134 matchman

matchman
  • Members
  • 863 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 10:59 PM

Yep its officially closed it doors, I believe it was sold for 1.5mil Baht with some silly yearly fee and also a monthly charge, but that dropped alot from the original price they had on it for the last year or so.. No decision as yet as to what there going to do with it and the girls are still camped outside working ..

Suppose it works for now can go over and chat and dont have to buy a beer :twisted:

I have my lady friends at Blue Sky on the case trying to get more info so hopefully will have the full run down when I get back next month..

#135 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 20 August 2008 - 06:16 AM

What's happening with the old Blue Ice Bar? Has it reopened yet? Is it, or will it be, an LB bar?

More importantly, where are all the Blue Ice girls? Are they still 'camped' outside the bar? Or have they dispersed around Patts?

#136 pampamsam

pampamsam
  • Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 08:16 AM

According to another Pattaya subject forum, the new bar will open as as a gogo bar named Peaches. Not a LB bar.

Yes, the "Blue Ice Girls" have already dispersed to other LB and mixed LB/GG venues. Due to a recent crackdown they can't hang out on Walking Street without being hassled by the BIB.

Good Hunting...

#137 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 20 August 2008 - 04:14 PM

Thanks Pampamsam.

But damn!!! :( There were a few Blue Ice hotties I was interested in. Having them all in one place would've been more convenient.

Oh well, It'll be my first trip to Patts anyway and I wanted to try and tour all the LB bars I possibly could.Just have to sniff them out on my rounds. :twisted:

#138 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 04:40 PM

Just have to sniff them out on my rounds.

Dont worry, you will find them!

#139 MDS

MDS
  • Members
  • 681 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 06:29 PM

Been looking at the Google Maps KILOME put together is there someone to keep an updated link list to all the bars?

tempted to print the Google map hmmmmm

Any more pic?

#140 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 16 January 2009 - 06:22 PM

What's happening with the old Blue Ice Bar? Has it reopened yet? Is it, or will it be, an LB bar?

This is not exactly 'new' news, but here's a pic of the new Blue Ice.

Although Blue Ice was never a favourite of mine, unfortunately it has turned into an unpopular GG bar - "Peaches Bar" :cry:

But after hours this section of Walking Street remains pretty much 'as was'.

Attached Files

• Attached File  0106.JPG   123.27KB   767 downloads

Meum cerebrum nocet

#141 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 06:37 PM

Yes, it certainly does look unpopular if that photo is anything to go by.

Perhaps they should rename the bar "Son of a Peach".

P.S. Nice Watermark DC. :D

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#142 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 06:11 PM

I'd like to have seen what Gaz could have done with the place :wink: maybe he could have employed Jeje . :D
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#143 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 17 January 2009 - 07:36 PM

I took that pic at around 02:00 during a gap in the foot traffic while waiting for food at the foodstall opposite, having nipped out of Ezy.

Dead as a dodo, apart from the bored staff.

As if Pattaya needed anymore girlie bars :?

Meum cerebrum nocet

#144 pampamsam

pampamsam
  • Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 03:29 AM

To my eye, it looks like the owners of Peaches moved the actual bar from the right over to the left side of the venue. They also made the bar a bit larger than before.

Unfortunately, there has always been an electric utility pole located on the right half of the front of the place.

The result is that the front is blocked on the left by the bar and on the right by the pole.

They should have just repainted, changed the signage and change some of the furniture.

As a BM on another forum says; you live and learn, hopefully.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci