• Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 10:09 PM

#38 DexterHines

DexterHines
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 02:39 AM

I have met Aubrey, Alyssa in Hong Kong, Macy and Ashley in Singapore: Aubrey is a businesswoman, in her early 30s I think so must be close to the end of her career; she has charm and I would say is petite and pretty type rather than large and glamorous like Trisha whom I have not met. Aubrey to me is too cold and calculating, for me she didn't to the gfe very well and is higher priced than some. Alyssa is a silly little girl with lovely breasts and a great ass but will not allow herself to be topped so that is a major limitation (she claims this makes her a virgin!). Ashley and Macy both prefer to top, Ashley is pressing her creds in bondage, Macy doesn't speak good English (I dont think she works at this any more haven't seen her advertise) and neither of them are really my type, I like the glamorous type. I think the key point is chemistry and how you relate to people, are you loud, pushy, mean, generous -they are people after all, but it is a business, for the Philippines it is essential to get to know someone there first because it helps with travelling, but do you want to spend a week/3 days with one person.

Would like advice on Trisha, Dianne, and there was someone called Mimi? Darchelle? She is the one I want to meet most right now, she is gorgeous -they mostly have Friendster accounts and Dianne's friend Pau is awesome but not in the business according to one web site known to guys here but she says she is a call girl on her Friendster site so who knows? Also, we know a lot of the Pattaya girls do drugs, but what about the Filipinos? I think theres a lot of weed in them islands...

#39 Guest_kaiwanmak_*

Guest_kaiwanmak_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2010 - 08:02 AM

if u havent realized the poor me attitude in asia amongst lazy prostitutes u have alot to learn, from what ive noticed with pi whores/girls compared to thai girls whove ive actually experienced for some years is that the thai submit easier, there just as fake but there thai an buddist so they seem more peaceful, its really all bullshit in the end, the fillipinos seem like they act like they deserve the money for nothing and then have to muster up the fake act almost like there doing u a favour, but anyone trusting a whore is a fool, anybody low balling them and enjoying them is not my idol but on a similar playing field as me.
i have noticed the pi girls seem to actually think there very smart, not being condenscending but it seems like they really do think they are extremly clever, there not.

#40 philts

philts
  • Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 01:51 AM

Agree with your comment kaiwanmak re difference between thai and filipina(o).

Thai's are not so demanding re money whereas fils will try to find an angle and it helps any new guy to know this however, worth noting there are many fils ladyboys who work in normal jobs albeit where most tourists would never meet them and these will date and not want money. If you just want sex (as most of us on this site do, including me) then this is obviously not suitable.

I do live here (in Mnaila) so know a bit about what goes on but am married so only venture out occassionaly and certainly don't want a relationship.

Vicesisters, along with some pre reserach, I have found is best way to get what you seek and specify upfront what you'll pay and waht you are expecting e.g "a 6 inch dick" will obviously be about 4.5 inches which is Ok but if its only 3 inches you can wave goodbye.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci