#25 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 05:23 PM

Hi winklergirl

thanks for your two pesos worth

I am always happy to meet and judge for myself if the warnings are true or not

as for being a bitch i have met a few bitches in my life so meeting another one will not make a difference. Thats if you really are a bitch

where are you at the moment australia or phillippines or thailand

have fun being a bitch hun :):) chat soon

russell...

im a girl who comes with a warning...

im a bitch...

some people have known me around here too well....they'll try to warn you...

be careful of me....

hahaha

do u still wanna meet me?

just my TWO PESOS worth

#26 winklergirl

winklergirl
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 04:29 AM

and i suppose cash isnt king in the United States?

Australia?

Puerto Rico?

Russia???

England???

Antarctica???
SINGAPORE SINGAPORE SINGAPORE February-March 2012

MY BLOG

#27 singdick

singdick
  • Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 08:49 PM

I for one empathize with any ladyboy who tries hard to make a buck. God knows, they have a difficult time enough and as many a ladyboy would attest, they spend a lot of money on "maintenance"; hormones, plastic surgery, cosmetics etc.
But if they try and rip people off as jmaryt spoke of Aubrey, then they deserve to get what they've given. In all my 20 plus years of going with ladyboys I've met many an Aubrey and ultimately they end up losing. On the other end, I know of many who go the straight and narrow (mostly!) and end up being really successful.

#28 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 08:53 PM

hi winklergirl

i agree money works well in OZ, cash credit card or what ever form hehehehe

if ever your in OZ love to chat to you about it among other things. mmmm your looking very lovely I must say.

enjoy

Russsell

hey jmaryt! how r u buddy!

i thnk what ure saying holds true everywhere....money goes far everywhere! even to the land of OZ!!!

Posted Image

#29 winklergirl

winklergirl
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 03:06 AM

russell...

im a bitch...

be careful of me....

hahaha

just my TWO PESOS worth
SINGAPORE SINGAPORE SINGAPORE February-March 2012

MY BLOG

#30 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 05:23 PM

Hi winklergirl

thanks for your two pesos worth

I am always happy to meet and judge for myself if the warnings are true or not

as for being a bitch i have met a few bitches in my life so meeting another one will not make a difference. Thats if you really are a bitch

where are you at the moment australia or phillippines or thailand

have fun being a bitch hun :):) chat soon

russell...

im a bitch...

be careful of me....

hahaha

just my TWO PESOS worth

#31 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 04:09 PM

Hey Shanghai, how did it work out with those 3? Aubrey looks nice in her pictures. Apparently some of them are coming up my way.

#32 albion

albion
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 10:01 PM

Winklergirl..you are the wise one!!!! :roll:

#33 bangem

bangem
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 05:02 PM

guys if u want a real good fuck. Hell if u like to bring freind along he loves it to. goddam jewel , screams n loves big dick. HMMMMMMM OK i tellu name is samantha lives n cebu city. Straight freak. better than those guys together... very sexy n loves to have it all nite long. Find him at clubs ther. club pump,cafe theatro, voodoo. they all no him by name. was ther n december an heard that he has american bf that wants him all to himself.. so hurry his ass is good so is mouth n pussy. YES HE IS INTERSEXED, me an buddy found out.. loves to get fucked by two guys at once. cheeers call 905.350.4000

#34 Eddie_016

Eddie_016
  • Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 10:09 PM

#35 DexterHines

DexterHines
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 02:39 AM

I have met Aubrey, Alyssa in Hong Kong, Macy and Ashley in Singapore: Aubrey is a businesswoman, in her early 30s I think so must be close to the end of her career; she has charm and I would say is petite and pretty type rather than large and glamorous like Trisha whom I have not met. Aubrey to me is too cold and calculating, for me she didn't to the gfe very well and is higher priced than some. Alyssa is a silly little girl with lovely breasts and a great ass but will not allow herself to be topped so that is a major limitation (she claims this makes her a virgin!). Ashley and Macy both prefer to top, Ashley is pressing her creds in bondage, Macy doesn't speak good English (I dont think she works at this any more haven't seen her advertise) and neither of them are really my type, I like the glamorous type. I think the key point is chemistry and how you relate to people, are you loud, pushy, mean, generous -they are people after all, but it is a business, for the Philippines it is essential to get to know someone there first because it helps with travelling, but do you want to spend a week/3 days with one person.

Would like advice on Trisha, Dianne, and there was someone called Mimi? Darchelle? She is the one I want to meet most right now, she is gorgeous -they mostly have Friendster accounts and Dianne's friend Pau is awesome but not in the business according to one web site known to guys here but she says she is a call girl on her Friendster site so who knows? Also, we know a lot of the Pattaya girls do drugs, but what about the Filipinos? I think theres a lot of weed in them islands...

#36 bangem

bangem
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 05:02 PM

guys if u want a real good fuck. Hell if u like to bring freind along he loves it to. goddam jewel , screams n loves big dick. HMMMMMMM OK i tellu name is samantha lives n cebu city. Straight freak. better than those guys together... very sexy n loves to have it all nite long. Find him at clubs ther. club pump,cafe theatro, voodoo. they all no him by name. was ther n december an heard that he has american bf that wants him all to himself.. so hurry his ass is good so is mouth n pussy. YES HE IS INTERSEXED, me an buddy found out.. loves to get fucked by two guys at once. cheeers call 905.350.4000

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci