FIRST LB--is a Thief !!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

#13 Kiss

Kiss
  • Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 10:59 PM

CrashCB you are very rude and how dare you call koykaeng an asshole after he replied friendly to your post?
With your behaviour in here, don't expect much help on the forum in the future.

#14 crashcb

crashcb
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 04:03 AM

OK,I was quite annoyed about first, when I initially posted my comments,but anyway,regardless,I Apologise to Koykaeng,and whoever else I offended.

I'll be much more careful re LB's in future !

Thanks,CrashCB.

#15 bigtom1983

bigtom1983
  • Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 04:13 AM

crashcb, I dont suppose you'd be able to send me a few pound :lol:

#16 Kiss

Kiss
  • Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 08:15 AM

crashcb, I dont suppose you'd be able to send me a few pound :lol:

Hey bigtom1983,
your location says "Ireland", so if at all, shouldn't you ask for a few Euro?
Or do you have a casual "any currency is welcome" attitude? :lol:

#17 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 09:54 AM

you are a complete dope. Fair balls to the ladyboy who did this to you!

Also when you get to thailand make sure to buy some expensive gems and do plenty of street surveys.

#18 wasabipoptart

wasabipoptart
  • Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 01:16 PM

The mighty Wasabi Poptart - poor crashcb...I guess his ladyboy cam pal thought his username was cashgrab!

#19 mac

mac
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 05:28 PM

I chatted to the the ladyboy in question also and she came up with all the same shit about needing money for school and offering free sex when i came to bkk so could i send her a few thousand baht, i haven't laughed so much in a long time. To expect someone that has never met her to send her money is a classic and to now find out that someone actually fell for this has amazed me, even if i had been with her before i still would have turned down her request. Lets hope no one else is crazy enough to fall for this lb, requests but i am sure she will scam many other soft touch farangs.

Cheers
Mac

#20 happyman

happyman
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 06:02 AM

I think you are very lucky as 2000baht is a very very cheap lesson.
It may save you making a much bigger mistake in the future. It hurts to be conned but I think you are lucky. There are much bigger cons happening everyday.

#21 pog1701

pog1701
  • Members
  • 540 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 05:21 AM

Lets see that is

45 euro
60 usd
30 gbp
76 aud
7k Jpy

Man I have blown that money and not even got a kiss for my troubles on GG's hookers actually come to think of no LB's. Forget cam action. O well , very cheap lesson. Not to much to be bothered about. I get the whole con angle, been a mark an all that, though at these prices you have to see the plus side and the experience you gained.
Hey

#22 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 11:40 AM

this site...isn't the purpose of joing to get the great pics and vids. Then just work-it yourself until you get to LOS.

LDs are like everyone else...most good a few bad. Like someone said, just put it down to educational expenses.

#23 kongkuk

kongkuk
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 10:55 PM

I don't see why you bother about 2000 bath. it is most probably nothing for you. She probably need the money much more than you do, and she was nice enough to spend a lot of time on the Net chating with you and makeing you horny. So the way I see it she preformed a service for you and you paid for it.
I sugest that next time you are in thailand. You look her up and purchase some of the other services she has to offer. Maybe the two of you will be good friends after that :)

#24 shelford22

shelford22
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 09:06 AM

CrashCB

You are so dumb and, to be honest, you have had good advice from decent folk on this forum.
Be decent and take it as it was intended.
Guys like you give decent guys and ladyboys a bad name.
Learn from your cheap mistake.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci