FIRST LB--is a Thief !!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

#1 crashcb

crashcb
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 06:20 AM

2 weeks ago,before I decided to visit Bangkok,I emailed first,we got on MSN,with Webcam at Internet Cafe,with a preview for a visit.
She showed me her tits,sent me a few pics,on MSN...8 pics....
She asked me to send her money for School (ha ha),then she would give me more pics.....Like an Idiot,I did.......
We chatted on MSN again,she promised me a Home Webcam Show,naked,and cumming vid....this time,like a Moron,I did again.
She also promised free sex when I came to see her....
I got nothing at the appointed time for the home MSN webcam....avoided me....
I finally chatted with her tonight,threatened to let LB-69 know...
she said "I Cry".......yeah,right...all the way to the bank !
She admitted she did NOT have a room webcam.....I'm now out by over 2000 baht.

It's almost funny,how an otherwise intelligent guy like me can be so taken in.
Don't trust any of them.
This is extra embarassing,cos I got scammed by Proxy !
Cut the little bitch off LB-69 !
Crash CB

#2 Kiss

Kiss
  • Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 06:55 AM

Excuse me crashcb, but next time you get in contact with a ladyboy, please think with your big head and not the little one.
How can you send money, to a ladyboy, that you have never even met in person?
Just be glad, you only send 2000 Baht.
File this relatively small loss under "educational expenses".
I hope you learned your lesson!
I wish you better luck next time!

#3 crashcb

crashcb
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 07:34 AM

Thanks,Kiss,for the rather obvious reply...
Don't rub it in.
There will be no next time.
I just wish that LB-69 will acknowledge this.
first did ask me not to email LB-69,so I'm hoping it will have some effect...or do they not give a shit.
CrashCB

#4 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 08:56 AM

Hi Crashcb,

I hope other forum members can learn from your experience.

Not sure why all you guys are so intent on making contact with all these ladyboys prior to a trip.

Trust me, if you've never been to Thailand, once you arrive there will be more beautiful ladyboys wanting your attention than you can possibly deal with.

Save your money and stop being so silly.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#5 crashcb

crashcb
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 11:08 AM

Thanks,moderator,for telling me to stop being so silly.
Asshole.
CrashCB

#6 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 11:19 AM

Thanks,moderator,for telling me to stop being so silly.
Asshole.
CrashCB

And to think I was originally going to say STUPID !

Have a nice day
Koykaeng

#7 crashcb

crashcb
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 11:31 AM

95-98% of your Customers have never been to Thailand,so get off your High Horse,once in a while.

PS-I've been to Bangkok and Pattaya,for Girls,so give us all a break.
I'm not used to this.

We don't live there....perhaps you're a little Too subjective ?
Please be more Objective about us Farangs....we're not Experts.
CrashCB

#8 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 11:48 AM

Crashcb,

I don't recall ever getting on my "High Horse" or any other Horse for that matter.

I am very careful about what I say on this forum, and if you read some of my previous posts, I spend the majority of my time assisting like minded individuals that share a love of ladyboys.

My original remarks were written in a very general matter, and were not critical of you, but rather a general statement to newbies who should take note, and learn from your mistake.

Incidentally, I don't believe the word "silly" is offensive whatsoever.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#9 Jing_jo

Jing_jo
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 06:27 PM

CrashCb

Get a life - leave the girls alone.

In most places of the world 2000 baht is chicken feed - you would have trouble feeding two people at any decent restaurant for that money. Think of the pleasure and the dreams first gave you while while you were playing with her. Surely that was worth much more than the lousy 2000 baht you sent!
Jing
check out my blog
http://ladyboy-bliss.thumblogger.com/

#10 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 January 2007 - 06:44 PM

crashcb I can't help feeling that you are making something of a drama out of this ''unfortunate'' experience.
While at the same time you expect members and operators of this internet site to perhaps blacklist first and tag her as LB enemy number one due to her opportunist behaviour in extracting a minor amount of money from you. :shock: Wow Wee :lol:
For heavens sake dude, these are working gals and they need to make money to survive in their ''dog eat dog'' world. She probably spent hours on the internet with you (a total stranger) which you clearly enjoyed so why should she not be remunerated :?
In my judgement from the facts that you provide, I would suggest that your 2000 Baht was well spent :lol:
As this particular thread is so trivial I even thought about removing it all together but, it just goes to show how difficult some guys can be. I wonder how many forum members shall fight your corner on this one :?: Perhaps we should make a poll :idea:

#11 Eddie_016

Eddie_016
  • Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 09:23 PM

I don't wanna gang up against you dude, but as they say it is unfortunate, and 2000 baht isnt a big deal really. I suggest next time your in bangkok you find out where she works, then you go there buy drinks for every ladybody except her, then sit there and talk to them and totally ignore her, then take some of the other with you, that should do it I think, as a revenge or something. :P

#12 drehscheibe

drehscheibe
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 09:58 PM

I used to chat with many Lb's and genetics from Thailand. Is normal that a few of them ask for money. I take it with a smile and block them immeditely.
I think i know this LB too from chat. Is easy to get money by this way. So people which send money learn for their life.
Otherwise i can explain that Lb's fromthis side i chatted before never asked for send money. That's definetly so.
Also i use to chat in BKK-chat. There especially newbies (means never been in Thailand before) were asked for money.
A good sample: one close friend of me chatted there with a "good girl" and wanted to meet her in Thailand. I asked him what she work for. He told me she sell cars for Honda Company. On webcam she wear HONDA-Shirt (hehehhe). I asked him for her mobile and send sms from my mobile asking for sex. She answered 2 minutes later and offered me also a 3-some with her friend.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci