Jasmine Hotel Review

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 getbent31404

getbent31404
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 01:54 AM

I stayed at the Jasmine Hotel for nearly 6 weeks from early NOV thru mid DEC 2006. Loved every second of it! I found it to be very clean, extremely friendly staff, and like they say............ LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION does not get any better! I particularly liked the short cut through to Soi Marine and Soi Lucky Star...... used it many times to avoid a jealous one on Walking Street. I ate nearly everyday at the restuarant and it was good fare. No problems bringing a date(or two) back to the room. Dont miss the JP bar on Soi Lucky Star(across from JSB) for late nite fun(after 2-3 in the am) place is crawling with willing participants!!

Am heading back to Patts the mid/end of Jan 2007 for another month. drop me a line if anybody needs advice or a wingman.

Lee

#2 kremerk

kremerk
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 03:22 PM

Going first week in Feb. Never been and need a wing man.
Even some basic info would be great.

You can e-mail me at kremerk@earthlink.Net

Kevin

#3 rossegnole

rossegnole
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 03:05 AM

good luck

#4 samsung

samsung
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 04:58 PM

I read somewhere this hotel does not have a phone and an elevator. What type of room do you suggest?

#5 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2007 - 10:38 PM

Nope..No elevator however, they plan to put phones in the rooms and may have done so by now.
All rooms are basically the same, the grade is based upon the view and if there is a balcony, although it's a long walk up those stairs to the top floors not that it bothers a fit dude like me :lol:

#6 falangding

falangding
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 04:25 AM

i lived there two weeks this january, very satisfied, very good location, nice staff, even the guy security hit on me lol sexy man :)

#7 kremerk

kremerk
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 02:30 PM

Need a wingman startin on 6 Feb through 10 Feb

e-mail at kremerk@earthlink.Net

#8 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2007 - 04:14 PM

Need a wingman startin on 6 Feb through 10 Feb

e-mail at kremerk@earthlink.Net

How much are you offering :?:

#9 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 05:34 AM

I like the jasmine, but those stairs can be a bitch. And with them not having phones it's really frustrating ordering room service, it kind of defeats the point when you have to get out of bed and walk down to reception to place your order.

A tip might be to pre-request a room on the first floor if you're not a big fan of climbing steps.

Also I found one of the rooms to have a leak by the window which left pools of water spreading from the window acrosss 1/4 of the room. I later realised this was coming from a broken pipe outside the window which was praying used toilet water on the side of my window, and soem it the lovely fluid was making it's way into my room.

If I remember the room number I'll add it to the post - this was only in January and they didn't seem in that much of a hurry to fix the problem.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#10 Ladyboy Lust

Ladyboy Lust
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 07:11 PM

Hey,

I stayed 13-feb until 26 feb. in Jasmine. Room-number 101 first floor. Yesterday I returned from Patty.... greatest time I ever had.

Highly recommend if you like walking street. Jenny Star bar 1 min. from hotel. and many other lb bars!!!!

#11 Ladyboy Lust

Ladyboy Lust
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 07:11 PM

Hey,

I stayed 13-feb until 26 feb. in Jasmine. Room-number 101 first floor. Yesterday I returned from Patty.... greatest time I ever had.

Highly recommend if you like walking street. Jenny Star bar 1 min. from hotel. and many other lb bars!!!!

#12 boobsfucker

boobsfucker
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 11:36 PM

Is It GG Friendly Hotel?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci