Just a quick visit at JSB

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#25 Rolle

Rolle
  • Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 05:53 AM

Dont worry to much about Sonya's jealousy/aggresivnes if she find out you like her friends, most of it is played. We have sort of a history that goes back to may 2005.

Or be smoth about it, take the other ladys you like first then finnish off with Sonya and say She is the best, she gonna love you forever :wink:

Pic from may 2005.

Attached Files

#26 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 06 March 2007 - 10:08 AM

Thanks for all the info and advice guys. Rolle, good advice on saving her for last. I was thinking about that earlier. But also on Pat's advice on another thread to be firm in telling them I'm moving on to the next one. But no need to cause problems if you can just avoid them, & still get the LBs you want! :wink:

#27 Rolle

Rolle
  • Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 04:50 AM

I dont think you will have any problems.

And if you do have problem don't worry to much about it. I made Sonya realy angry with me (mostly played) and i still live and talk with her, just smoth talk your way out of it. :D

#28 bond

bond
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 02:14 PM

And if you do have problem don't worry to much about it. I made Sonya realy angry with me (mostly played) and i still live and talk with her, just smoth talk your way out of it. :D

You are right, Rolle! Sonya shows her anger but she is not violent. And her anger is often played. But if you will take Paris after you have spent some days with her friend Sonya then the anger is not played.

Regards

Bond

#29 Ladyboy Lust

Ladyboy Lust
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 09:28 PM

You are right, Rolle! Sonya shows her anger but she is not violent. And her anger is often played. But if you will take Paris after you have spent some days with her friend Sonya then the anger is not played.

Regards

Bond

hey bond,

what about taking both for 3-some?

@eslmiker... seems we have same taste.... ;-)

#30 bond

bond
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 09:41 PM

Hi Entrox!

As I have written in my PM it is difficult to have a 3sum with both the ladies. Paris and Sonya are best friends. It will be possible to have both in your room for sex but I don't see any chance that the girls will play with each other.

Best regards

Bond

#31 TravisPitt

TravisPitt
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 06:05 AM

Thanks for the great pics, well done!
Sonia (#2) is great, I went with her a few months ago. Excellent service, very versatile, will do it all. Very pleasant personality, fluent English. Incredible body.
Nok (#5/6) went with her a few times in the past year. Lots of fun, highly sexed, will top & bottom with enthusiasm. Does do yaba, she smoked some in front of me last time. As it was only short-time and in her room, I didn't care. Great body, perfect boobs.
Ann (#7) is a "post-op" in big demand, not my type, but a friend went with her, was very satisfied with her. Very feminine.
The girl (not an LB) standing behind Ann in the pic wanted 2000 baht for s/t, might be worth half that, I passed. She can be found in front of JSB nearly every night soliciting passersby. Looks better at a distance.
Travis Pitt

#32 Ladyboy Lust

Ladyboy Lust
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 08:13 PM

Sonya is my absolute favorite (pic 2). Choosed her 2 times, if dreams can come true, then its her!

Pic one wearing black, its Jessie, a post-op.

best wishes.

#33 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 03 March 2007 - 02:50 PM

I'm with entrox on Sonya. (pic2) AMAZING!! Does anyone have any personal experience as to height,attitude, f*ckability, worthy of LT, etc? Pat Tire? Kilome? LB-69? anybody? I think she is smoking hot!

#34 Ladyboy Lust

Ladyboy Lust
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 08:59 PM

I'm with entrox on Sonya. (pic2) AMAZING!! Does anyone have any personal experience as to height,attitude, f*ckability, worthy of LT, etc? Pat Tire? Kilome? LB-69? anybody? I think she is smoking hot!

you can find your answers here:

http://www.lb-69.com...ory_Part_2.html

picture of Sonya and my xperience with her.....
Only one word: XTREME!

;-)

#35 Ric007

Ric007
  • Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 08:55 AM

I would settle for the hottie dancing with the pole in the colorful dress....does anyone know her?
She got beautiful colored skin, i like nicely tanned skin, preferably with a light bikini line... :twisted:

#36 bond

bond
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 01:24 PM

Yes, she is hot! I have had my experience with her at my two trips to Pattaya last year. She was my guide for more than a week. I met her at Jenny Star Bar and she took me to her nice little room above the 19th Hole.
Her best friends are Paris and Sue. Both the girls are from Jenny Star Bar. Beware if you are interested in these girls! Sonya is jealous.
She is tall (180 cm or 6 feet) and has long legs. She is only bottom. You should know that she sleeps like many other Ladyboys at the whole daylight. I am a man who likes the beach and my partner should like it too but for Sonya the beach was boring. That is the reason why Sonya and I never again will be together for a LT but I can recommend that girl.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci