Just a quick visit at JSB

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#13 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 22 November 2006 - 02:19 AM

[quote name="my_papa"][quote name="kliome"][quote]The Lb in pic 5&6 "could" be her [/quote]

could.. may be.. perhaps... I'll leave you to work it yourself then

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#14 my_papa

my_papa
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 22 November 2006 - 03:47 AM

[quote name="kliome"][quote name="my_papa"][quote][quote]The Lb in pic 5&6 "could" be her [/quote]

could.. may be.. perhaps... I'll leave you to work it yourself then[/quote]

I´m sorry Mr. Kliome. I wasnt aware that the first part of my post sounded bit harsh. It wasn´t my intention to offend you. My english is quite limited and in the future I will use the emiticons soften up my statements.

OK now, dont act like a prima donna! :mrgreen:
And tell me what you know. :wink:

#15 Ladyboy Lust

Ladyboy Lust
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 08:13 PM

Sonya is my absolute favorite (pic 2). Choosed her 2 times, if dreams can come true, then its her!

Pic one wearing black, its Jessie, a post-op.

best wishes.

#16 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 03 March 2007 - 02:50 PM

I'm with entrox on Sonya. (pic2) AMAZING!! Does anyone have any personal experience as to height,attitude, f*ckability, worthy of LT, etc? Pat Tire? Kilome? LB-69? anybody? I think she is smoking hot!

#17 Ladyboy Lust

Ladyboy Lust
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 08:59 PM

I'm with entrox on Sonya. (pic2) AMAZING!! Does anyone have any personal experience as to height,attitude, f*ckability, worthy of LT, etc? Pat Tire? Kilome? LB-69? anybody? I think she is smoking hot!

you can find your answers here:

http://www.lb-69.com...ory_Part_2.html

picture of Sonya and my xperience with her.....
Only one word: XTREME!

;-)

#18 Ric007

Ric007
  • Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 08:55 AM

I would settle for the hottie dancing with the pole in the colorful dress....does anyone know her?
She got beautiful colored skin, i like nicely tanned skin, preferably with a light bikini line... :twisted:

#19 bond

bond
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 01:24 PM

Yes, she is hot! I have had my experience with her at my two trips to Pattaya last year. She was my guide for more than a week. I met her at Jenny Star Bar and she took me to her nice little room above the 19th Hole.
Her best friends are Paris and Sue. Both the girls are from Jenny Star Bar. Beware if you are interested in these girls! Sonya is jealous.
She is tall (180 cm or 6 feet) and has long legs. She is only bottom. You should know that she sleeps like many other Ladyboys at the whole daylight. I am a man who likes the beach and my partner should like it too but for Sonya the beach was boring. That is the reason why Sonya and I never again will be together for a LT but I can recommend that girl.

#20 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 02:16 PM

Hi Bond & Entrox

Thanks for the info & report. Wow! She is tall! I don't mind her being bottom only as long as she doesn't mind me being shorter than her. :D But good info about the LT. If I'm going to have a LT (like a few days or more) the girl has got to get her ass out of bed before 13:00. But I will definately check her out AND be careful about the girlfriends thanks to you. Cheers!

#21 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2007 - 02:46 PM

Yes with Sonya jealousy is her middle name and she is an extremely highly strung individual, although the plus side is that if she likes you, then she holds back nothing and the sex is fucking amazing. Just pick you next partner very carefully and preferably not from Jenny Star Bar when she is on parade otherwise the fur can fly :twisted:

#22 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 02:53 PM

Thanks Pat. I will have to be careful how I play that. There is definately more than one JSB girl I want to hook up with. Sonya, Moo, etc

#23 bond

bond
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 08:37 PM

If I'm going to have a LT (like a few days or more) the girl has got to get her ass out of bed before 13:00.

Good luck! :lol:

#24 mlay

mlay
  • Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 10:01 PM

Been with her once...
Yes she's hot, very tall, a really big mouth ...and a bit crazy too.
A nice experience :D
U can pick up her also in soi lucky star near the burger stand.
She have a room upstair.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci