Nervous newbie with questions

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#25 dixon.cox

dixon.cox
  • Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 04:52 PM

aso one bit advice if hotel say cannot go with u to room just give reception 100bht tea money or security guard annd they let your guest up to room

Many of the more upmarket hotels and others have a guest policy and a fixed entry rate for 'guests'.
Doubtful this idea will wash in many places that aren't guest friendly, but everything's always worth a try I guess.

Best thing to do is to stick with tried and trusted hotels which are guest friendly. There's plenty of them.

#26 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 22 January 2008 - 07:27 AM

if it u first time dont worry i went and i never looked back long u have everything sussed out and enough money and insurance to cover u if anything go wrong i actually met one of the lb from this site highly recommend as a guide and know where everything is and i was totally safe with the lb went everywhere even when i went short time went with me made sure i was ok
at the airport and did a lot of checking and reading and the best site for information in this one and stickmans guide to bangkok and thai land gives u everithing u need to know as for the crime there is very little but dont wory about having bar girls most them over 18 to work there if in doubt just ask her to show u id they have to if u ask them just relax and enjoy your self just be carefull i was once fooled from a bar girl she looked 18 really cute but infact was 46 i was taken back by that i only found out at recption at the hotel when they looked me funny and laughed at me asked me why i go with old lady

aso one bit advice if hotel say cannot go with u to room just give reception 100bht tea money or security guard annd they let your guest up to room

not only is it bothering that you pull 2 years old treads ... :roll:

cant you just pay for the access to the movies...instead of making comments / recomendations to some questions ALREADY answered by the mods.... :roll:

you can really get a newbie in trouble if they follow your "expert-advice".. :roll:

and second....and non less important...thats a fucking bad idea just to bribe an receptionist when they have said no....there COULD be a reason for them to do it... :?

she could be a known troublemaker...
she could be underage.......
it could be a fake ID....

TRY Gareth....just TRY..... for one times sake....and maybe a little for the forummembers....

THINK before you post..... :roll:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#27 vangough05

vangough05
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 04:44 AM

:P Blimey, this site has its own Stoogie Bear. I thought this was a safe place :shock:

#28 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 January 2008 - 05:38 AM

DELETED

#29 vangough05

vangough05
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 06:34 AM

Enjoy your day :D

#30 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 07:05 AM

Now i am not saying I agree or disagree with your comments but as long as you keep me entertained with "nice well thought out rants" I am happy. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I look foward to more posts from you sir! 8)
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci