Photo

Hi I am Michelle new to this site. Just placed some pics

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
55 replies to this topic

Poll: How do I look? (85 member(s) have cast votes)

How do I look?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#25 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 14 September 2006 - 03:54 AM

Brit,

I think you may have over reacted slightly to my comments, and taken them personally.

I think members of LB69 have more freedom to post what they like on this forum than many other sites I have been involved with.

I haven't censored or deleted your posts or anyone elses on this topic and many other topics.

For the record, I have never met Michelle and her prices are probably more than I'm accustomed to paying, but I feel she has the right to advertise and ask what ever price she deems appropriate.

Have appreciated your contributions to date, however I have the right to express my opinion too !

Cheers
Koykaeng

#26 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 14 September 2006 - 06:19 AM

Just created a personal album for Michelle in Singapore section of the free galleries, here is the link: http://www2.lb-69.co...s.php?album=246

#27 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 14 September 2006 - 10:54 AM

Although Michelle is not my type, I feel that she should be able to advertise whatever prices she likes. It must be kept in mind she is currently in Singapore.

It is totally unrealistic to expect Thai prices of 1500 Baht in a place like Singapore, Hong Kong etc. I note that she did not quote her prices on the forum just on her website.

Guys if you are going to compare prices keep in mind WHERE the services are being offered. Singapore is not Bangkok and you will find it almost impossible to get the services of an attractive lb in the P4P business at 1500 Baht there.

If you think she is too expensive, the answer is quite simple, do not seek her out if you are in Singapore.

#28 smokejumper

smokejumper
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 September 2006 - 04:27 PM

I think she is beautiful and when I am in Singapore later this year I shall call her.

Market economics are different in Singapore. If she was too expensive she wouldn't have any clients.

Live and let live.

SJ

#29 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 14 September 2006 - 05:24 PM

koykaeng,

Sorry if I have over-reacted; but I did not appreciate the wording of your analogy stating “harassment and abuse” – and since it was in the context of my comments I had no alternative but to acknowledge them as directed at me. You choose to use very strong and emotive terms in that analogy, and it upset and disappointed me in equal measure.

Ofcourse koykaeng you have the right to an opinion, and to voice it here. And it is an opinion to date I very much value. I just didn’t appreciate that both the Site Admin and Moderator immediately responded with a “hush Brit you’re outta line" type comments.

I think every ones completely missed my point.
Which probably means the fault is mine as I've not communicated my view clearly enough ...

This is not a ‘freedom to advertise’ issue.
I think any business to advertise anything they wish at any price they wish.
I did not say stop her from advertising.
My comments were not directed at the person or business advertising but at the consumer who has the right of response; and the right to choose a different product.

I was highlighting that there is a trend to higher prices – and that as consumers of this market we can control it if we so wish.
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#30 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 14 September 2006 - 05:37 PM

Hi Brit,

The Site Administrator and myself have appreciated your input to date. There is no doubt that you are an active member of the forum, and have posted some useful information for the benefit of all the forum members.

We may not always agree on everything you have to say, but things would become fairly mundane if we did !

As I expressed earlier, I certainly did not mean to offend by expressing my opinion. As a moderator, I generally think long and hard before posting anything whatsoever on the forum.

Anyway, this does appear to be a storm in a Tea cup, so hopefully you will put it behind you and continue to make useful contributions to the forum.

Cheers
Koykaeng

P.S. I still think that sexy_tsmichelle is Hot stuff :D

#31 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 14 September 2006 - 05:46 PM

Thanks koykaeng,

Fair comment, and I shall put this behind us.
I shall continue to contribute! Previous comment scored out

I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#32 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 01:02 AM

Great looker - but cannot consider the price! Go back to HK baby.

#33 sexy_tsmichelle

sexy_tsmichelle
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 01:07 AM

:!: Now tanks in Bangkok. The army under Generals Sonthi Boonyaratglin make a revolt. Thaksin Shinawatra administer state of emergency in Thailand. International press articles and CNN gave out warning for Thailand. I am happy that i left Thailand last Friday. Take care there.
Hello young men read the news watch CNN and think about the problems in Thailand now.

#34 boy

boy
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 06:45 AM

i hot devil :evil: :twisted:

#35 chrischris

chrischris
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 September 2006 - 03:24 AM

hello michelle, first of all ive got to say that you look amazing, you must be a girl with a pair of socks down her knickers lol.
are you a model ? if not you should be babe, i would like to get to know you, would you like to send me a message if your interested? i hope so bye bye

#36 LB Monger

LB Monger
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 30 September 2006 - 09:02 AM

very hot indeed. :D

Brit - you did over react a bit but you are spot on about the price. It may be ok for Singapore/HK or even the US so she is not competing with Thai LBs and probably doesn't want to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci