Casanova

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#1 gunther

gunther
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 May 2005 - 06:03 AM

Not a whole lot of discussion about Casanova. I have not been there in 2 years. Has it gone down hill? There was a blond girl named Thieu that I liked. Does anyone know if she is still there? I am planning a trip to BKK this Summer.

Thanks,

Gunther

#2 blackgrendel

blackgrendel
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 May 2005 - 06:40 AM

Casanova still has some very fine girls....alittle to pushy and hadr for my liking....but that was only one visit.

#3 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 11 May 2005 - 08:29 PM

Still alive and kicking strong, Jessica, Teresa, Sidney, Tea, Nee and more gorgeous gals around. Friday-Saturday are the days to go there.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#4 San

San
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 August 2005 - 09:15 PM

when ever I went to casanova in the last few years I saw a dark girl wearing tight leather dress with big boobs. She looked like a dom. Anyone know whom I am talking about?

San

#5 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 01:02 PM

Marsha, she's working at Cascade now, third floor, opposite side of Casanova.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#6 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 01:58 PM

Wow is Nee still working at Casa? She was my very first Ladyboy experience...and TS as a matter of fact, stayed withher for 3 nites, great girl. Then when i went to BKK a year later, I posted on another forum that I'm going to Thailand and hopefully meet up with Nee again...I arrived in bkk went striaght to nana and Casa, was told she was of for the nite, and the next nite. Finally on the 3rd nite I saw her from a distance, and the other gitls told me she won't talk to me. I went up to her to ask her why. She told me that her "BF" read my post on the forum, and told her not to go with me...but can go with other guy....Go.....figure?

#7 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 06 August 2005 - 02:08 AM

Shit happens...that BF thing very strong among LB's...every nice guy that treat them a bit more than average is considered BF..but in Nee's case it is true. She has relationship for few years already with guy from Malaysia.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#8 Anthony_Mustang

Anthony_Mustang
  • Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 06 August 2005 - 12:56 PM

Is Kiki around now days?

Dropped in for just a quick drink back in Feb and they said she had gotten herself a nice boyfriend.

In alot of ways I hope she isn't working anymore.

#9 Spitzbube

Spitzbube
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 August 2005 - 04:28 AM

there seems to be no mention of Natalie (chinese looking LB) from Casanova. Curious as to why.

#10 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 12 August 2005 - 05:12 AM

We waited for you to mention her... :lol: What a strange question people have sometimes...What you can tell us about her?
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#11 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 August 2005 - 05:35 AM

I had a drink or two in Casanova last Thursday & Friday night :lol:
first time i had been there for two years and i was on the look out for an old fav called Rim only to be told that she had now found long term love :cry:

So after sitting tight and having the rest of the crew impose themselves upon me :oops: I chose Stephanie/Sidney.

The place does not seemed to have changed much and could probably do with being reinvented in order to catch up with it's competitors.

#12 San

San
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 August 2005 - 03:19 PM

Marsha, she's working at Cascade now, third floor, opposite side of Casanova.

Anyone has more information on Mrasha. How is she in bed, her attitude, her preferences and size?

Thanks
San

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci