Casanova

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#61 kanika

kanika
  • Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 07:22 AM

Have not been in Casanova in years, but according to these pictures Casanova really looks like 'Theater of dancing fossils'

#62 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 11:04 AM

Still no ID on # 40? cute face but a little chunky. Saw Apple 2 nights later wearing the same gear, and she didn't even recognise me from 2 previous nights until I took out my camera, then she realised she was wasting her time rubbing me.
:D

Attached Files

===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#63 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts
  • LocationAnchorage , Alaska

Posted 05 October 2009 - 04:52 AM

is #25 and # 40 still working their... and tell me any one would they be good for a newbie / or first timer.......

#64 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 05:10 AM

Burgess they were there in April. Apple #25 has been there for ages. She is in her 30's a real pro and would satisfy a newbie or a veteran. I was with her almost 3 years ago. She is pretty aggressive in the bar and usually the first one to pursue a customer. Despite working p4p for so long, her English is poor. Apple is foto friendly in and out of the bar. I still have a 1 minute clip of her in action on an old desktop computer, I have to dig out sometime.

I haven't heard anything on #40 with the big hormone titties. Cute face but a little chunky, or cuddly would be a better word.

#65 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts
  • LocationAnchorage , Alaska

Posted 05 October 2009 - 04:52 AM

is #25 and # 40 still working their... and tell me any one would they be good for a newbie / or first timer.......

#66 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 05:10 AM

Burgess they were there in April. Apple #25 has been there for ages. She is in her 30's a real pro and would satisfy a newbie or a veteran. I was with her almost 3 years ago. She is pretty aggressive in the bar and usually the first one to pursue a customer. Despite working p4p for so long, her English is poor. Apple is foto friendly in and out of the bar. I still have a 1 minute clip of her in action on an old desktop computer, I have to dig out sometime.

I haven't heard anything on #40 with the big hormone titties. Cute face but a little chunky, or cuddly would be a better word.

#67 RedSoxRule

RedSoxRule
  • Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 04:15 PM

Took Bell and another from there last time, Bell isnt the biggest, but that cute brown skinned arse had me burried in her bum for a loooong time.

There seemes to be a lack of size in there, these days

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci