Bad experiences in Philippines

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#13 filbert

filbert
  • Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 24 October 2006 - 09:57 PM

I had a great time over there and some of the girls can match those found in Singapore or Thailand. They can be found everywhere but I've found the best bet is to contact them via sites like friendfinder or outpersonals to name but two and get to know them a bit before you go over. It takes a lot of the leg work out of it and you can figure out if you've got a nutter lined up or a grafter. In my expierience though most are fine and they all see a white guy as a massive status symbol, they also really try to please their man :)

#14 thpon

thpon
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 12:50 PM

I find that the LB's are even more money orientated than the Thais so much so in fact that i killed my last trip to get back to the LOS.
Before you say this is an isolated incident i travel there at least 6 times a years and spend the rest of my time in the LOS.
In the LOS at least i know who are the mercenaries, who is unstable, who are dangerous and who is a worthwhile experience.
I really do not recommend the PI in anyway and if you wanna try the experience let me know and i will recommend at least 6 who will make you feel like going home.

#15 Juliana_Dominguez

Juliana_Dominguez
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 11:33 AM

I think the Philippine government has resisted all efforts for ladyboy GRO bars. It's a shame because there are many beautiful ladyboys in the PI and it would be easy to make clubs in Manila that would rival those in Thailand. This would get the girls off the street and provide much needed tax income to the government but they are blinded by their Catholicism.

i agree with you. if only that will happen, for sure, our tourism would soar up high just like Thailand. if only we have tgirl clubs here wherein the girls could work so that they could stop working on the streets. The only problem would be facing if this will push through are higher incidence of sexually transmitted disease too. Catholicism is part of our culture. so i think this Dream would be hard. we're definitely far from what's going on in Thailand.

#16 winklergirl

winklergirl
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 01:56 AM

best advice for isolated areas like Cebu...

befriend a ladyboy online from the place....be sure to tell her ur expectations that u want to butterfly around or something...and she is likely to know many ladyboys and will be more than happy to introduce you to friends or take you to places where there are many ladyboys.....simple :)
SINGAPORE SINGAPORE SINGAPORE February-March 2012

MY BLOG

#17 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 02:31 AM

Hi Salma,

Nice to see you posting on the LB-69 forum.

I get excited when I see beautiful, intelligent girls such as yourself contributing !

Having a tour guide like you would be a great way to see the Phillipines and avoid making too many mistakes.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#18 winklergirl

winklergirl
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 02:35 AM

hello koykaeng..

yes a friend has been bugging me for the longest time to post around here...

seems a bit more subdued here but the forum has a cool appearance and the information is helpful for many LB lovers here...

are u moderator/owner of this site mr. koykaeng?

MY BLOG

#19 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 02:55 AM

Hi Salma,

Glad you took your friends advice and found us !

Certainly the pace on this forum is a little more relaxed, however there's still plenty of useful information, and some really high quality videos & photos on the site itself.

There's just less photos of Costass. :lol: :lol:

I'm not the owner of the site, I moderate and work behind the scenes on various bits & pieces as required.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#20 winklergirl

winklergirl
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 03:21 AM

hahahahaha...brilliant....

the website has excellent photography from the few pictures I have seen shared by friends online....

i hope some of the guys visit the ladyboys in the Philippines too...:)

MY BLOG

#21 angel1967

angel1967
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 09:31 PM

Hi everyone could I get some travel advice where to go and not to go while I am visiting Cebu please and also the best places to meet some ladyboys and places to eat &drink(bars/nite clubs)any comments and help would be greatly appreciated as this is my first time travelling to another country and having an experience to meeting some lovely ladyboys thanks

#22 bg37

bg37
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 05:08 AM

I will be going to Baguio in 3weeks time, does anyone know where the best place for LB's is?

thanks

#23 winklergirl

winklergirl
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 04:26 AM

cebu....

ayala mall
sunflower disco

have fun gorgeous...

MY BLOG