• Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 25 May 2006 - 09:27 PM

#2 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 03:50 AM

Donno, I had good experiences both in Manila and in Cebu. Use your brain and dont fall victim to those smart gals. Common sence is important..:-)

#3 Fallen

Fallen
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 04:04 PM

I've mostly had good experiences in the Philippines also. The only bad thing about the LB scene in the PI is there are no clubs where they work or congregate. You have to know where to go to find them. Many hangout on P.Burgoss St late at night. Others can be found in the Greenbelt #3 region. Just sit outside at the Starbucks after dusk and you'll see dozens of them. On my last trip, I even saw a few stunners at the LA Cafe in Ermita.

I think the Philippine government has resisted all efforts for ladyboy GRO bars. It's a shame because there are many beautiful ladyboys in the PI and it would be easy to make clubs in Manila that would rival those in Thailand. This would get the girls off the street and provide much needed tax income to the government but they are blinded by their Catholicism.

#4 Fallen

Fallen
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 04:56 PM

I forgot to mention one thing about the PI and it's sorry state of providing opportunities for ladyboys. A couple of years ago, a LB I met at the Filling Station in Makati told me a story about a LB that was actually working as a GRO in one of the bars on P.Burgoss. I can't remember the name of the bar but it might have been Papillon or The Jungle. Anyway, the story goes that soon after the LB started working there, she became very popular with the customers and began making more money in ladies drinks and barfines than any of the GG's working there. The GG's became very jealous and began voicing their displeasure to the manager (or maybe owner). Faced with a choice between having to let their number one girl go or a rebellion with the rest of the dancers, the club fired the LB.

I have no idea if this is a true story or not but knowing the childish antics of most Filipinas, I don't doubt it. The fact remains that LB's are discriminated against in the Philippines and are forced to work as streetwalkers where the GG's can prostitute themselves legally and get the clubs to pay for their medical checks.

#5 deuce

deuce
  • Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 03:18 PM

I noticed a few at Robinsons mall around Malate area, one would'nt leave me alone and although very nice was just not that passable. All i have to say is damn! Those filipina girls! They got hot bodies, fuller breasts, more romantic and speak decent english and without all the craziness. But i still love Thailand :)
just one dicks opinion though! :)
I agree.. someone needs to start an LB club, it would surely be better for the LBs

#6 Fallen

Fallen
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 08:33 PM

I agree Deuce. The LB's in the PI are a little more mentally stable and treat you to a real GFE. It's unfortunate that because of their lack of opportunities and income, they don't have as much access to the hormones and medical treatments that their Thai cousins do. It's a shame.

#7 jazzibear

jazzibear
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 03:04 PM

Can only say my experience in PI was great, really nice girl, pretty and terrific in bed!!! :D

#8 chris dit kiki

chris dit kiki
  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 11 October 2006 - 12:34 AM

There is a disco where there is a lot of stunning LBs ! Some looking like Japanese girls ...
The name of the disco is 'pump' or something like that. every taxi driver know the place ...

Be careful, last time i was there, i've seen a foreigner (ok he was completely drunk) who got a beating by filipino guys and security guards didnt intervene in the fight.

Phils is a dangerous country ...

#9 chris dit kiki

chris dit kiki
  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 11 October 2006 - 12:36 AM

Also in Cebu a lot of LBs in Ayala center too near the radsky. just sit outside on the terasse near the entry ....

#10 Eddie_016

Eddie_016
  • Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 10:08 PM

#11 chris dit kiki

chris dit kiki
  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 10:48 PM

You can do everything you want with Lbs in Phils ! Any comination, they are enthousiastic ! Even every combination without condoms ... :shock:

#12 fareastbob

fareastbob
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 03:13 AM

Chris do u have any reconmendations phone numers contact details I will be trying out Phil in 2 weeks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci