• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 repr

repr
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 February 2023 - 05:27 AM

Hello!

I've always wanted to having fun with a ladyboy, is something that I really want to do, but, I don't like to pay for sex. It is not a question of being shameless, I don't like having sex with someone who don't want to have sex with me. I don't like prostitution; I have never done it nor do I intend to. 

I like meeting someone, knowing each other, enjoy the situation, eat something, drink something and... If we like each other, sex is great. A date in which two people like each other and want to have fun. In fact, I'm not so interested on having relationship in general, but I think I could have a relationship with a ladyboy if I meet the correct person and I fall in love with her.

So... I was excited with my first trip to Bangkok for a lot of reasons and one of them is to having sex with a ladyboy. However, I've read that in most of cases ladyboys are freelance workers. Specially if they are so attractive.

My question is whether you can give me some tips for meeting ladyboys that are not freelance workers. Until that moment, I haven't had any luck. Or maybe speaking with a freelance but ask just for having a date, in which sex is just optional like the normal dates. I'm speaking with some of then via Tinder; do you think I could tell them what I'm searching for and asking for a date? You know, maybe having dinner, a cup and then having fun, but I don't want to pay in exchange for sex.

Is here someone like me? Do you have any experience having sex without paid or without a freelance ladyboy?

Thanks! 

#2 Escierto

Escierto
  • Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 15 February 2023 - 09:18 PM

I spent a week in Hong Kong with a Filipina I chatted with on the Internet. I didn’t pay her but she stayed with me all week and I did pay for her ticket from Manila to Hong Kong.

I visited the Philippines and spent a couple of weeks with the ladyboy who is now my girlfriend. Again I didn’t pay her but she stayed with me the whole time. Since then I have helped her a lot but we are in a relationship with each other. I have visited her several times a year for a month at a time.
  • Nikka likes this

#3 Nikka

Nikka
  • Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 16 February 2023 - 11:19 PM

I spent a week in Hong Kong with a Filipina I chatted with on the Internet. I didn’t pay her but she stayed with me all week and I did pay for her ticket from Manila to Hong Kong.

I visited the Philippines and spent a couple of weeks with the ladyboy who is now my girlfriend. Again I didn’t pay her but she stayed with me the whole time. Since then I have helped her a lot but we are in a relationship with each other. I have visited her several times a year for a month at a time.

lucky boy

#4 Escierto

Escierto
  • Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 17 February 2023 - 01:38 AM

lucky boy

Lol, a very lucky boy. This is my girlfriend.

Attached Files

• Otto_Baynes and sodaboy9 like this

#5 Kurtzkafka

Kurtzkafka
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 19 February 2023 - 04:45 AM

Hi repr. For your question I think it is best to chat with a couple of ladyboys online before visiting Bangkok. During the process, find our their work or school and see if there is potential. Of course, when you meet them you will have a grear idea if there is potential for a relationship.

I have dated around a bit and have been with a nurse, makeup artist, hotel clerk and hip hop dancer so it is a little presumptious to state most lbs are freelancers. Of course there are many bur also many who are not.

Just be sure to be honest and know that if you make significantly more money the expectations are on you to be a provider in Thai society.

#6 Escierto

Escierto
  • Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 19 February 2023 - 07:59 AM

Hi repr. For your question I think it is best to chat with a couple of ladyboys online before visiting Bangkok. During the process, find our their work or school and see if there is potential. Of course, when you meet them you will have a grear idea if there is potential for a relationship.

I have dated around a bit and have been with a nurse, makeup artist, hotel clerk and hip hop dancer so it is a little presumptious to state most lbs are freelancers. Of course there are many bur also many who are not.

Just be sure to be honest and know that if you make significantly more money the expectations are on you to be a provider in Thai society.

True. My girlfriend has always worked as a hair stylist in a salon. There are many girls like her in Thailand and the Philippines.

#7 RobertSteck22

RobertSteck22
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 February 2023 - 02:47 PM

Hello how are you my friend. I like you comment so much

#8 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 25 February 2023 - 01:42 PM

Hello!

I've always wanted to having fun with a ladyboy, is something that I really want to do, but, I don't like to pay for sex. It is not a question of being shameless, I don't like having sex with someone who don't want to have sex with me. I don't like prostitution; I have never done it nor do I intend to. 

I like meeting someone, knowing each other, enjoy the situation, eat something, drink something and... If we like each other, sex is great. A date in which two people like each other and want to have fun. In fact, I'm not so interested on having relationship in general, but I think I could have a relationship with a ladyboy if I meet the correct person and I fall in love with her.

So... I was excited with my first trip to Bangkok for a lot of reasons and one of them is to having sex with a ladyboy. However, I've read that in most of cases ladyboys are freelance workers. Specially if they are so attractive.

My question is whether you can give me some tips for meeting ladyboys that are not freelance workers. Until that moment, I haven't had any luck. Or maybe speaking with a freelance but ask just for having a date, in which sex is just optional like the normal dates. I'm speaking with some of then via Tinder; do you think I could tell them what I'm searching for and asking for a date? You know, maybe having dinner, a cup and then having fun, but I don't want to pay in exchange for sex.

Is here someone like me? Do you have any experience having sex without paid or without a freelance ladyboy?

Thanks! 

The question you need to ask yourself is how long is your stay in Thailand? If you expect to have sex or not in a span of 2-4 weeks dating Thai lbs, I would say you would be highly disappointed (specifically for the sex part). Thai lbs who are non p4p are not generally likely to have sex on the first date. The other thing you need to think about is how many times you intend to return to Thailand in a year?

Your goals may not be attainable in the time frame that you have in reality, which is why many guys do the p4p experience.

• P&G likes this

:cnd:

#9 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 27 February 2023 - 07:28 PM

I second what Rxpharm posted. 

With Asian ladyboys, never expect purelove. They are more or less girlfriendly but they will always have sex or love you for your money.  Even a good Asian girlfriend will be interested in you to be sent money on a regular basis or to be paid for presents or help when they need to invest. 

They will see you as their social safety or their life insurance. I realized about 10 years ago that a relationship with a ladyboy who pretends not to be interested in money costs more money than a p4p ladyboy whatever the way she hooks up her clients. As the old adage goes, you pay to end a relationship, not to maintain it. 

I'm sorry if I destroy one of your dreams, but you'd rather forget about it. 

#10 rick78

rick78
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 03 March 2023 - 04:32 AM

I agree with Rxpharm and P&G.

I have lived and/or worked in Asia for many years, and 98% of the LB's and GG's are mainly looking for financial security.

With that said, there are exceptions. I am now living with a ladyboy and we have been together  for 5 years. She has a job, but obvioulsly not on a western salary, so if we wanna do holidays or something, I have to pay. She makes enough to get by from day to day. Of course, she enjoys the financial stability of staying with me, as I make more money than her - I am not that naive, but we have a good relationship, and we are both happy, which is what matters in the end.

I have no problems paying a bit more, as long as she is chipping in what she can afford. 

My best advice would be, stay clear of the obvious LB bars in Pattaya/Phuket/Bangkok etc. You could try your luck online on Thaifriendly or myladyboydate or wechat nearby function. Again, most of the LB's there will be looking for money for their services, but you will find few exceptions. 

Consider the odds similar to finding a stunner GG in SF or LA who aren't looking for a wealthy man ;-)

• rxpharm and P&G like this

#11 Escierto

Escierto
  • Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 03 March 2023 - 06:09 AM

I agree with Rxpharm and P&G.

I have lived and/or worked in Asia for many years, and 98% of the LB's and GG's are mainly looking for financial security.

With that said, there are exceptions. I am now living with a ladyboy and we have been together for 5 years. She has a job, but obvioulsly not on a western salary, so if we wanna do holidays or something, I have to pay. She makes enough to get by from day to day. Of course, she enjoys the financial stability of staying with me, as I make more money than her - I am not that naive, but we have a good relationship, and we are both happy, which is what matters in the end.

I have no problems paying a bit more, as long as she is chipping in what she can afford.

My best advice would be, stay clear of the obvious LB bars in Pattaya/Phuket/Bangkok etc. You could try your luck online on Thaifriendly or myladyboydate or wechat nearby function. Again, most of the LB's there will be looking for money for their services, but you will find few exceptions.

Consider the odds similar to finding a stunner GG in SF or LA who aren't looking for a wealthy man ;-)

Excellent post. You want a partner who isn’t going to be sitting around eating bons bons all day while you work. I help my girlfriend because I am in a position to do so but she is a hard worker who wants to pull her own weight.
  • P&G and rick78 like this

#12 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 05 March 2023 - 01:21 AM

In order to c

I had a strange experience a few years ago. I was strolling in the streets of Khon Kaen when I saw a ladyboy on a motorbike stop and turn back to come and talk to me. She wanted to fall in love and have sex. I explained my adventures with her in my TR thread in this post (go to the post, then read about Pam, the ladyboy without photo). She had no breast implant, a chubby body (not that she was fat but wasn't built as a mode) and took care of her look. She didn't try to look like a slut or a whore, rather a conservative lady but once in the room, she was ready to all kind of proposals to keep me. She even wanted to be fucked bareback. So I forgot she wasn't the perfect looking whore. But when she left me in the morning, I found it honest to tip her 1,000 THB. Maybe that was too much but she came back on the next evening. Then she called me again and again during my trip to ask me to go back to Khon Kaen. I sent her a "happy Christmas" message one month after my trip, then she kept on calling me up again and again in Europe. 

At my side, I had been a bit cynical. She had been great in the room but I saw she was already too athletic to become a really sexy ladyboy. So I knew she would become ugly within 10 years.  She spoke no English, but I understood she was given a bad time by GGs at work. I felt bad each time I heard her crying "I miss you" in Thai on the phone. It broke my heart just thinking about it

If you want to find such an opportunity, you've got to search Issan and look for ladyboys "fresh from the farm". "Fresh from the farm" is seldom the right expression since they live in cities. But just be warned you are likely to spend a lot of time searching and finding nothing. In my above example, I hadn't found Pam, but Pad had found me. 

Another place you can try is the Philippines. Always be careful of jealousy over there. Once you got one, she will keep other ladyboys and GGs away from you. If you move to other provinces, she will harass you on the phone. And be ready to "help" her (send her money) for all kind of needs : repair a motorbike, purchase a broadband, replace her stolen phone etc ... 

• rick78 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lb, no-freelance, date, dating, fun

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci