My beautiful girlfriend

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#25 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 10 February 2021 - 11:44 PM

It is supposed to happen this year if she can manage to take hormones long enough to create some breast tissue. Since she has never taken hormones she is terrible about taking them regularly. I have certainly offered.

If you're willing to help and she can use transdermal estrogen patches, such as Estraderm, Climara, Vivelle. A good starting dose for a preop ladyboy would be the 50 mcg/hr patch, The patch is applied once or twice a week depending on the brand and should not be applied to the same spot twice in a row.

These have the advantage of easy to remember dosing - just mark x's on the calendar the days to change the patch, and are less harmful to the liver as the estrogen goes directly into the blood stream, without having the go through the liver first (if taken by the oral route).

:cnd:

#26 Escierto

Escierto
  • Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 11 February 2021 - 12:05 AM

If you're willing to help and she can use transdermal estrogen patches, such as Estraderm, Climara, Vivelle. A good starting dose for a preop ladyboy would be the 50 mcg/hr patch, The patch is applied once or twice a week depending on the brand and should not be applied to the same spot twice in a row.

These have the advantage of easy to remember dosing - just mark x's on the calendar the days to change the patch, and are less harmful to the liver as the estrogen goes directly into the blood stream, without having the go through the liver first (if taken by the oral route).

Thanks for the tip! I will definitely ask her about these patches and see if she is interested. She really only wants to take hormones long enough to get her breast implants.

#27 Tinacharles212

Tinacharles212
  • Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationBangkok

Posted 15 February 2021 - 11:43 PM

Wow so beautiful I really like her femboy.

#28 Escierto

Escierto
  • Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 15 February 2021 - 11:51 PM

Wow so beautiful I really like her femboy.

Thank you. I really like her too!Attached File  C4C34D30-1AEC-454A-A1BC-3B2474F010DA.jpeg   119.13KB   4 downloads

#29 jackx

jackx
  • Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 09 March 2021 - 03:16 PM

She is really beautiful.

#30 Escierto

Escierto
  • Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 02:28 AM

She is really beautiful.

Thank you. We cam every day but I am hoping that the Philippines will open to tourists this summer.

#31 Tinacharles212

Tinacharles212
  • Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationBangkok

Posted 10 March 2021 - 09:24 PM

She is really beautiful Man I love to fuck her.

#32 Escierto

Escierto
  • Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 11 March 2021 - 02:19 AM

She is really beautiful Man I love to fuck her.

Every guy who sees her thinks the same thing. She is a pure top 😂

#33 rick78

rick78
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 13 March 2021 - 08:07 AM

It is supposed to happen this year if she can manage to take hormones long enough to create some breast tissue. Since she has never taken hormones she is terrible about taking them regularly. I have certainly offered.

I would strongly advise not taking hormones - yes they can help, but side affects can be really bad. Especially for kidney and liver or a blood cloth depending which hormones

#34 Escierto

Escierto
  • Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 13 March 2021 - 08:49 AM

I would strongly advise not taking hormones - yes they can help, but side affects can be really bad. Especially for kidney and liver or a blood cloth depending which hormones

There are a lot of side effects to hormones but she really has no other choice if she wants breast augmentation. Right now she has very little breast tissue for a surgeon to work with. Many women like her take a lot of hormones for years but she has never done that. If she can get enough breast growth then she never has to take them again. That’s the plan anyway.

#35 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 13 March 2021 - 12:59 PM

These side effects are dose related and also route of administration related. One of the biggest problems is self medication where the lb/ts/tg is not being monitored by a doctor. The oral route is one of the riskiest ones particularly when over dosing. The first pass effect means oral medications go to the liver after being absorbed by the small intestine into the blood stream. The liver then metabolizes a significant percentage of the hormones, which means an oral dose requires even more hormones before the significant effects are seen in the body.

Transdermal dosage forms such as patches or gels, and injections reduce this problem, and also will reduce the risk of the side effects. Smoking also make the side effects worse.

:cnd:

#36 Escierto

Escierto
  • Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 13 March 2021 - 01:17 PM

These side effects are dose related and also route of administration related. One of the biggest problems is self medication where the lb/ts/tg is not being monitored by a doctor. The oral route is one of the riskiest ones particularly when over dosing. The first pass effect means oral medications go to the liver after being absorbed by the small intestine into the blood stream. The liver then metabolizes a significant percentage of the hormones, which means an oral dose requires even more hormones before the significant effects are seen in the body.

Transdermal dosage forms such as patches or gels, and injections reduce this problem, and also will reduce the risk of the side effects. Smoking also make the side effects worse.

She is doing injections instead of pills. We talked about the side effects today.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci