Photo

Ladyboy Cabaret Show in Melbourne Australia (and YouTube Channel)

ladyboys melbourne cabaret trans showgirls

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 thepretender

thepretender
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 04:06 PM

Hi Everyone,

I would like to take a moment to introduce you all to a YouTube channel I recently started called Trans Showgirls which has almost 100 videos that feature Melbourne based ladyboys that sing, dance and perform in a transgender cabaret show at the Pride of Our Footscray Community Bar in Melbourne, Australia.

I started the YouTube channel because I really miss Thailand and I wanted to spend time with ladyboys in Melbourne and create some professional, well edited and well produced videos of them performing which can be enjoyed by everyone.

It's taken a lot of time, effort and work to bring the group of ladyboys together and to film them on location at Pride Bar.  

I hope that the videos of the ladyboy performers bring joy to each of you!  The videos really brighten up my day when I'm dreaming of Thailand!

I'm unable to post the link here unfortunately but if you go to YouTube and type in "Trans Showgirls" you will see the channel.

Best Wishes and Kind Regards,

Jarod

The Pretender Thailand

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ladyboys, melbourne, cabaret, trans showgirls

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci