Vietnam situation???

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 chrislund

chrislund
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 01:42 AM

I just did a search for Vietnam... And it seems that country is to be avoided for the ladyboy-lover?

Any updates on the LB scene in the country and the big cities? Would be interesting!

#2 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 06:19 AM

Last week end, I came back from Vietnam after less than  4 weeks spent in the country. I had 9 ladyboys in my room and had fun with a ladyboy in a massage salon. The scene is completely different from what it is in Thailand. I was satisfied since I met as many ladyboys as in Thailand during the same period of time. 

I will add a few post in my TR ("trips of an atypical monger"). HOWEVER, I feel very reluctant to give details on how to contact them. It's not the question of police and prohibition. I know that a bunch of old dirty horny dogs cruising in Pattaya or living there as expats are already at the starting block to go there for their visa runs. I don't feel like the scene to be disturbed by a fistful of irksome brutal intruders. I also know they will copy the information although they don't post in this forum, so I will remain cautious before giving operational details. 

If you PM me your trip plan, maybe I will PM you a couple of phone numbers. You used the word "ladyboy-lover". You need to be a ladyboy lover to monger in Vietnam, not a ladyboy mad fucker if you want to enjoy and be enjoyed. 

• rxpharm, chrislund and mikel1 like this

#3 chrislund

chrislund
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 02 December 2018 - 04:39 PM

Hey PG,

Thanks man - I will send you a PM :-)

Yes, I am a true ladyboy-lover :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci