LADYBOY MASSAGE PARLOURS SUKHUMVIT Rd

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#25 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 19 March 2022 - 06:39 PM

I usually skip by the massage parlors unless I’m looking for a real massage or a soapy (highly recommend!)
Usually the ladyboys out front don’t do much for me. However, one night I was very loaded and came across Alexis/Erika and she took me upstairs for a very good “massage.”

I usually skip by the massage parlors unless I’m looking for a real massage or a soapy (highly recommend!)
Usually the ladyboys out front don’t do much for me. However, one night I was very loaded and came across Alexis/Erika and she took me upstairs for a very good “massage.”

I had a wild adventure with this Filthy skank. I normally don't call a girl these types of names out of respect but this girl, who goes by Ladyboy Leo is a straight up Skank.

She is super jaded and is aggressive and a total skank. We had an incredible time that included a full night of a date and getting totally fucked up on multiple substances and sex and going out to multiple clubs and breakfast and riding her motorcycle in the morning and more sex the next day. Its the kind of adventure The Sith enjoys.

I posted a Trip Report about here .....I think here but maybe somewhere else too. She is a Femme Fatale with big boobies (well constructed).... and tons of tats.

everyone is talking about Lucky Massage. Isn't this place the same as Wii Massage?

I got Leo online ....I believe Thaifriendly. But we went back to the Massage shop some time during our ”date” for her to change.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci