LADYBOY MASSAGE PARLOURS SUKHUMVIT Rd

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#13 MickelClint

MickelClint
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 05:55 AM

Go to Nana BTS station and go out on either side of Sukhumvit. Then walk along Sukhumvit till the next BTS station around Terminal 21. Then walk across Sukhumvit and walk back on the other side. You will see most of these massage parlours.

Thank you
But a map pointer would ve been great help

#14 mikel1

mikel1
  • Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 07:24 PM

Nuch Salon. On the odd side near the Nana bts steps.
  • MickelClint likes this

#15 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 02:13 AM

Thank you
But a map pointer would ve been great help

https://www.google.c...2d13.741381!3e2

• MickelClint likes this

#16 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 12:20 AM

Lucky Massage between Sukhumivit Soi 5 and 7 is the only lb only massage shop that I know of in Bangkok. There are many massage shops that have a few lbs on staff along with genetic girls.

Here is a video of the lbs from Lucky Massage.

It's really easy to miss if the lbs aren't out touting for business. It is sharing a shop front with another business, so basically it is only 1/2 the width of a regular shop front. I think there must be an upstairs as well. It is beside the Boss Tailor shop.

• JayHK and MickelClint like this

:cnd:

#17 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 02:14 AM

A few photos of a couple of Lucky Massage lbs

Attached File  DSC04599.JPG   86.61KB   18 downloads

Attached File  DSC04600.JPG   85.08KB   12 downloads

Attached File  DSC04601.JPG   91.73KB   10 downloads

Attached File  DSC04606.JPG   88.92KB   12 downloads

• goodenough, JayHK, MickelClint and 2 others like this

#18 td1

td1
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 July 2019 - 12:21 AM

Lucky is good, been a couple of times alway left a "satisfied" customer.  It is an easy first stop on arriving.  It is small the the gurls are willing and able.

also a nice little one I had lots of fun at off 4 sukumvit 5 Alley,  on the back right had side, they normally hang out by the street to drum up business.  The alley is across the street from the Fortuna Hotel (if that is what it is still called)

also over behind Soi Cowboy is some nice shops that had a few LB's

But Cassanovas is a good first stop, just be prepared they are a little aggressive.

Maybe not always, but a rule of thumb, if they are super aggressive (in a nice way) to you (like grabing arm, or standing in front of you to block your way) in front of massage shops on the street and are NOT wearing a uniform like the other girls,  they are probably LB's.  Anyone else feel free to chime in. 

There are also several nice LB bars to go to in Nana and Soi Cowboy 

#19 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 11:21 PM

Lucky is good, been a couple of times alway left a "satisfied" customer.  It is an easy first stop on arriving.  It is small the the gurls are willing and able.

also a nice little one I had lots of fun at off 4 sukumvit 5 Alley,  on the back right had side, they normally hang out by the street to drum up business.  The alley is across the street from the Fortuna Hotel (if that is what it is still called)

also over behind Soi Cowboy is some nice shops that had a few LB's

But Cassanovas is a good first stop, just be prepared they are a little aggressive.

Maybe not always, but a rule of thumb, if they are super aggressive (in a nice way) to you (like grabing arm, or standing in front of you to block your way) in front of massage shops on the street and are NOT wearing a uniform like the other girls,  they are probably LB's.  Anyone else feel free to chime in. 

There are also several nice LB bars to go to in Nana and Soi Cowboy 

Are you talking of these ladies ? 

https://www.google.c...!7i13312!8i6656

#20 Kurtzkafka

Kurtzkafka
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 12:56 PM

I usually skip by the massage parlors unless I’m looking for a real massage or a soapy (highly recommend!)

Usually the ladyboys out front don’t do much for me. However, one night I was very loaded and came across Alexis/Erika and she took me upstairs for a very good “massage.”

Attached Files

• innamoratopazzo68 likes this

#21 playboyninja

playboyninja
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 27 July 2019 - 10:10 AM

Are there actually any ladyboy soapies?

#22 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 27 July 2019 - 09:42 PM

Are there actually any ladyboy soapies?

Not in Bangkok or Pattaya, but there is in Phuket.  Tootsie Massage, Phuket, Patong Beach offers a soapy massage option.

• Kurtzkafka likes this

#23 horneydog

horneydog
  • Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 28 July 2019 - 06:41 AM

Just pay a lb enough and you can have it in your room , 😂, I am planning on that, big jacuzzi in the room, having my own soapy Hehe😈

#24 myalover69

myalover69
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 October 2019 - 10:21 AM

Visited Lucky last month after walking past and seeing 5-6 LB's sitting outside...a few of them were too tall and wearing too much make up for my liking, but I settled on a 5'5" mid 30's cutie. Sorry, can't remember the name.

Now the place isn't the nicest or sexiest massage place to visit. Each room is small but the top of the walls are open so you can hear the next door sessions to a degree...or they can hear u, lol

Anyway, I stupidly thought all the chicks outside were LB's, whether pre or post op.

To my surprise, my choice turned out to be a hot 35 year old actual women....although I went looking for a cute LB massage, I flick between women and LB's when in BKK......anyway, pretty ordinary massage then the flip and extra $ for FS. She is covered in tatts which I like and had tan lines which made me rock hard. We fucked for 20mins but I couldn't cum, so she says "what me to get u a LB?" Of course I replied. A few minutes later in walks a LB I never saw outside....she drops her shorts and shoves her 7" cock in my mouth....so we settle for 15-20mins of foreplay ending in her cumming on my cock and stomach then me doing it to her.

WIR.....yes I would!

• mikel1 and P&G like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci