New or old scam?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 GlockandCock

GlockandCock
  • Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 01:10 PM

I was in Bangkok 2 weeks ago. I should have taken the cute ladyboy from cockatoo / soi cowboy. She said: I want yuuuuuu. I declined. My bad. Went to Nana instead. Can't remember which bar but there was this busty brunette I could not say no. Big mistake. Honestly I don't remember a name or the place I barfined her from. We went to a shorttime room at Nana Plaza. Half way in she received a message while sucking me harder. She asked if her friend can join. I said sure. Girl came in. All good. Wouldn't let me fuck her. Said she had to go back to work asked for 1000 upfront which I paid half drunk and pants down. After she left suddenly the bird pretended to be in pain while I tried to fuck her ass. Total spoiler. I let her get the fuck out of the room cos I smelled they were trying it on me. She even asked for a tip cos her friend got 1000 for a little bit of sucking. I didn't kick up a fuzz, cleaned up and took a regular girl which was fine for the rest of the night. Just beware. Don't let them trick you into things you didn't plan or cannot control.
  • goodenough likes this

#2 horneydog

horneydog
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 09:02 AM

I agree, nowadays Nana is like a con job, too much easy money from the mainlanders, don't bother to service . I went there was pressured into drinks. I prefer patpong now, much more relax and the Gg and lbs there much nicer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci