TR of an oldtimer 2

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#13 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 02:45 AM

Sad if it's true. Very exciting though, true or fake.

#14 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 04:16 PM

As the poster has stopped activity it seems that the claims of a fake trip report are true.

:cnd:

#15 inmarset

inmarset
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 06:25 PM

As the poster has stopped activity it seems that the claims of a fake trip report are true.

They are, trust me.

#16 malibu515

malibu515
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 05:05 PM

You want my story? My story ? I was born a poor black child
  • mikel1 likes this

#17 JustSumGai

JustSumGai
  • Members
  • 167 posts
  • Locationon the Gulf of Mexico

Posted 05 July 2018 - 10:07 AM

not surprised, 2000 seems a bit low. She told me 2500. Went over to her place and savored her tits, ass and cock before she got me bent over and sunk it in. NO WAR CRY, and yeah it's dead straight but delicious :) Then over on my back where upon I watched those big tits bouncing while she fucked me and stroked my cock til it exploded onto my stomach (hey, i'm old it don't hit my face and chest anymore),then she unloaded, we composed ourselves and went downstairs to get a bite to eat at a place in front of her place. And that was the kick off to 8 months in LOS, a few weeks in Cambodia, 4 days in KL then onto Phils for a couple weeks in a dink town in Southern Leyte.  There were only 9 ladyboys involved, ranging from Sushi at 20 (she claims but my GOD is she a pro at this young age) to a teacher in Loei who is 49. Oh wait, 10 ladyboys if you count my ladyboy "wife" in Udon :)

THIS is a true mini trip report to counter the bogus one haha

#18 inmarset

inmarset
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 05:37 AM

not surprised, 2000 seems a bit low. She told me 2500. Went over to her place and savored her tits, ass and cock before she got me bent over and sunk it in. NO WAR CRY, and yeah it's dead straight but delicious :) Then over on my back where upon I watched those big tits bouncing while she fucked me and stroked my cock til it exploded onto my stomach (hey, i'm old it don't hit my face and chest anymore),then she unloaded, we composed ourselves and went downstairs to get a bite to eat at a place in front of her place. And that was the kick off to 8 months in LOS, a few weeks in Cambodia, 4 days in KL then onto Phils for a couple weeks in a dink town in Southern Leyte. There were only 9 ladyboys involved, ranging from Sushi at 20 (she claims but my GOD is she a pro at this young age) to a teacher in Loei who is 49. Oh wait, 10 ladyboys if you count my ladyboy "wife" in Udon :)
THIS is a true mini trip report to counter the bogus one haha

Apologies I have deleted my comment as I realised this was probably some time ago.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci