• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#13 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 08:59 AM

Spyder Rocket,
Thanks for the tip on TINDER. within my third day I hooked up with my first NewHalf ever. So gentle and subservient and totally perverted. A different experience than Thai Lbs.
Every part of my body was there for her to lick including under my knees and and bottom of my feet.
I'm always open to more social media methods.

Are you in Japan, or did you hookup with her in another country?

#14 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 01:42 PM

Are you in Japan, or did you hookup with her in another country?

In another country. 23 years old. She told me she use to get gangbanged in Tokyo in semi public places while she was a teen. For next time, she wants me to put a collar and leash around her and walk her around her apartment like a cat.

I'll see her again for sure.

Thanks to Social Media.
  • Spyder Rocket likes this

#15 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 04:52 PM

In another country. 23 years old. She told me she use to get gangbanged in Tokyo in semi public places while she was a teen. For next time, she wants me to put a collar and leash around her and walk her around her apartment like a cat.
Thanks to Social Media.

Yes, I used tinder this summer in the US and hooked up with a damned cute Tgirl.

Not a prostitute, had a lot of fun with her.

Showed me around the local gay scene and opened my eyes to how large the trans community can be in mid-sized US cities.

In BKK there are plenty of gals outside the P4P scene.

Yes, thanks social media!

#16 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 01:36 AM

Spyder Rocket,

Thanks for the tip on TINDER. within my third day I hooked up with my first NewHalf ever. So gentle and subservient and totally perverted. A different experience than Thai Lbs.

Every part of my body was there for her to lick including under my knees and and bottom of my feet.

I'm always open to more social media methods.

Thanks to Social Media.

:clapclap:  Great find The-Sith. Do you want to keep confidential the country where you hooked her up ? 

#17 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 03:47 AM

:clapclap: Great find The-Sith. Do you want to keep confidential the country where you hooked her up ?

I found her in Hong Kong.

Not a great place to find Ladyboys when compared to other places in Asia. I'll be back to HK again next week for a repeat. She says she already purchased a little white tail to stick on her ass to make her transformation into a NewHalf Cat more complete.

I also tried MyLadyboyDate..... didn't really amount to anything for me. Mostly PI girls.

Thaifriendly has proven the best so far. And now getting a bit of action off Tinder. What else is out there that guys have scored with?

P&G you mentioned Badoo....and Wechat....how to work those to get Lbs?

#18 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 02:10 PM

I found her in Hong Kong.

Not a great place to find Ladyboys when compared to other places in Asia. I'll be back to HK again next week for a repeat. She says she already purchased a little white tail to stick on her ass to make her transformation into a NewHalf Cat more complete.

I also tried MyLadyboyDate..... didn't really amount to anything for me. Mostly PI girls.

Thaifriendly has proven the best so far. And now getting a bit of action off Tinder. What else is out there that guys have scored with?

P&G you mentioned Badoo....and Wechat....how to work those to get Lbs?

Let's start with Wechat. At first sight, it looks like a "stupid" messenger exactly as Line. It's been made by a Chinese company and millions of Chinese people use it. I tried to understand why a ladyboy told me "you need to know how to play Wechat and you will find ladyboys all over the country". 

In the main menu, you need to click on "Discover" (in the English version), then on the next screen "people nearby". It's as simple as that. You will see all the people using Wechat with the location setting on in your radar. As simple as that. 

Attached File  Wechat1.0.png   26.66KB   0 downloads          Attached File  Wechat1.1.png   20.05KB   0 downloads

In the main menu, click on "discover"            then next screen "people nearby"

(One contact is hidden : personal data)

Attached File  Wechat 2.png   67.81KB   0 downloads         

Here is a search made in my country. Many Chinese girls travelling keep in touch with other Chinese people doing the same. 

This screenshot has been modified to show text in English. 

Attached File  Wechat2.1.png   20.41KB   0 downloads

Click on the 3 points in the upper right corner and select "males", "females" or "View all" (males and females. 

I tested Wechat as my ladyboy radar in Pattaya. It changed completely my vision of Pattaya. Needless to run from bars to bars. I have my dinner in a restaurant in the evening and while getting a delicious desert, I put my radar on. I met ladyboys that hadn't been connected to Thaifriendly for months this way. I even had a pretty ladyboy for free. 

Wechat was not really popular in Bangkok. I intend to test it in other areas for my next trip. 

PS : you can play with the "shake" function but you will just find profiles of people playing with the same function somewhere on the planet such as this Chinese girl in Italy.

Attached File  Wechat 3.png   541.57KB   0 downloads

The message in a bottle function has turned up to be useless for me (maybe Chinese people ...)

Badoo looks a mix of Tinder and Thaifriendly. You can see females nearby. Its use on a phone is fairly complex after having used it on a PC. I had one of my best finds in Phuket thanks to Badoo. I was sitting in a minivan going from Mueang Phuket to Patong when I hooked up this lovely mermaid

Attached File  WB3.jpg   70.9KB   0 downloads

IMHO, Badoo is becoming out of date (mainly because of Tinder). It's free but they try to sell "superpowers" that don't really bring advantages. 

I found it useful when I used it on my PC. I could set a virtual location and see who was in the surrounding. Last year, I purchased superpowers for a week then the mods ban me while I was scanning for ladyboys in Cambodia. Someone in Cambodia had reported me as using a false location  my searching for people. 

• The-Sith likes this

#19 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 05:52 PM

P&G,

WOW! You are a true Brother! Thanks for the detailed instruction on getting more Backpussy! I need to expand my scope in the Amateur world.

This will definitely help.

The Sith

#20 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 01:37 AM

I admit I don't read your TR since I don't have much time and I get lost in your allegories of starwars. But I read a couple of your posts and reckon I am far from having your talent at seducing a good ladyboy. I'm afraid Wechat is very usefull for short time with freelancers, but if you want to target ladyboys for a GFE, you need another media : social intelligence. 

Back to media, IMHO, no media is the ultimate solution. In some places badoo was better. I was disappointed by my tests of Tinder.  Wechat seems to be the best one for me but who knows if it won't be supplanted by something else soon. Thaifriendly is an Oldsmobile compared to Wechat, but it's still a good data base although it's mainly a database of bar girls now (for ladyboys in Bangkok and Pattaya). 

#21 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 09:03 AM

Thanks. Picking up Amateur LBs is a lot of fun and very rewarding.

And you are right....it requires Social Intelligence. I sent you a PM with some tips.

But basically, if you are an older guy and want to bang hot amateur pussy (GG or LB) it's going to be a combination of being cool, looking the best you can, and cash. You have to be fun for the girls. I mean, that's exactly why we are with them...Young Ladyboys is because they are fun and sexy. You have to offer a bit of the same. Plus you have to spend some cash (but the latter is not enough or the feeling just doesn't get to girl friend feeling).

Women (including Lbs) are attracted to bad ass and funny guys who are nice but not too nice. And being good looking helps, but even a haircut or nice clothes can go a long way in that department. And Social Intelligence above all...... it's seduction and artistry.
  • JustSumGai likes this

#22 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 09:12 PM

Holy Fuck guys, I'm about to score my second hot Amateur on TINDER in 2 weeks. A smoking young trans with short blonde hair and hot ass.

I'm heading to her place in 15 mins.

Thanks to Spyder Rocket and P&G for all the Brotherly advice!

#23 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 07:07 AM

THANKS TINDER!!!

Attached File  mmexport1509634038811.jpg   152.58KB   138 downloads

Attached File  mmexport1509634033309.jpg   134.52KB   88 downloads
  • scottieM, Spyder Rocket and P&G like this

#24 guysnightlife

guysnightlife
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 10:04 AM

fwiw some versions of line also have a similar 'people nearby' option, but not all do

For more talk on ladyboys, hookers, and travel check out http://guysnightlife.com

And for all things trans visit LadyboyWiki.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci