Diana ladyboy Patong Hat Yai

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 02:30 AM

I met Diana almost 2 years ago in Patong. I was in a van from Mueang Phuket to Patong when I contacted her on badoo. She had been tough on prices (that are/were) higher than in Pattaya but I enjoyed the meeting. 

Attached File  0D3.jpg   57.37KB   10 downloads

​She used to stay away from bars. I found she was fairly shy but I really liked her. Diana grew up in a muslim family in the area of Hat Yai and she changed to the buddhist religion when she became a ladyboy. She was a student in Phuket when I met her in her appartment. 

Attached File  0D2.jpg   61.81KB   6 downloads

It had been hard to meet her again since she was busy to go to the university in Mueang Phuket. She told me a few weeks later that she had stopped studying. I could hardly imagine her waiting for Line messages or PMs in Thaifriendly or Badoo while her roommate freelanced in the area of Thanon Bangla. Last year, She told me she was renting a more comfortable room alone (what involved more than thrice as much to pay). 

Attached File  0D1.png   68.13KB   6 downloads

I used to message her once in a while on Line and she would answer. I noticed she remained shy almost depressed. I guessed she wished she had continued studying. I had a last contact last year. Then I used to check her TF account. She stopped logging in 7 months ago. She didn't answer my messages either. 

I just wish she's OK. I hope she didn't return to her Muslim family to try to become a man again. perhaps she ... too much to say without knowing, I prefer not to post it. 

If anybody found her somewhere, please, post her new contact here. 

• innamoratopazzo68 likes this

#2 Mavrik187

Mavrik187
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 02:36 PM

I fuck her 2 month ago

#3 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 10:00 PM

I fuck her 2 month ago

Where ? How did you get her contact ?

#4 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 02:02 AM

I fuck her 2 month ago

I knew you were posting a great fake but waited patiently to get an evidence. Hard luck for you, they always come back to the surface. We've chatted for 2 days. It's just impossible that you may have found her in December 2017. Definitely. What's the use of spreading fakes ? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci