Lbs in Malaysia

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 Saluki

Saluki
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 12:39 AM

Just now I was in Pattaya for Ladyboys. I want to try something new. Someone has infos about the scene in Malaysia?

Thanks

#2 Drongo

Drongo
  • Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 04:51 AM

For my two pennies worth. All the cities have LBs and the easiest way to meet them is through backpage or other such sites. on the street the only ones I noticed are all pretty rough trade and good look with that. KL has the most selection. after that my only experience is Penang where they seem a bit extreme either very good ( difficult to tell from ggs) or Desperate Dan in a skirt. Its all there and available just google around to start you off. Prices RM 200 to RM 500 an hour but thats always getting on for nearly 2 usually , never been rushed. I am sure some other member will shortly come and ammend the pricing but they are probably better at haggling. 

#3 Saluki

Saluki
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 03:32 PM

Thanks, I will try KL

#4 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 01:45 AM

While there are ladyboys in Malaysia, the scene is nothing like it is in Thailand. The Malaysian lbs face a lot more harassment from the police. Malayasia is a Muslim country where homosexual sex is considered a crime. There is a thread about Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta here.

• MrDragon likes this

:cnd:

#5 interfun

interfun
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 06:24 PM

I'm considering moving to KL as a way to work and then take quick visits to Pattaya and Phuket for the Ladyboys there. Might be better than just moving to Patayya outright. Thank for the link.

#6 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 16 June 2017 - 01:12 PM

With the amount of Asian ladyboys who regularly cross the borders from neighbouring countries into Thailand I'm surprised we don't see more coming over from Malaysia.

Considering it's a serious offence with hefty fines and/or jail time for a male to be caught masquerading as a female in Malaysia they could enjoy a real sense of liberation and freedom in the land of smiles.

Maybe they do already but don't get much further north than Hat Yai or Phuket. I haven't been to Singapore in almost two decades, maybe they go there. Anyone know?

Meum cerebrum nocet

#7 luuk tung

luuk tung
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 12:30 AM

I lived for a year in KL, and I usually meet LB's from Craigslist, https://malaysia.cra...=date&query=t4m

Some of them hanged out in one area in Changkat, but they looked far under my standard. I met many from The Phils, and some from Indonesia and also from Malaysian part of Borneo. As others have mention it's far from the amount and standard we get in Thailand. 

#8 Ladyboy Chaser

Ladyboy Chaser
  • Members
  • 108 posts
  • LocationCebu, Philippines

Posted 01 July 2017 - 07:34 AM

If you look on KL Craigslist they most seem to be in the Jalan Pudu area. I have never been but I guess that is a red light district.

I arrange Tour Packages / Karaoke / VIP Club Nights with the hottest Ladyboy companions if you are visiting the Philippines.
If you want to party with 5-10 hot ladyboys and don't have time to arrange it, I can make it happen. LadyboyChaser.com

My Skype LadyboyChaserTours

Chat Ladyboys on Skype, KIK or Snapchat

Recommended Dating Sites

Thai Ladyboys

Philippine Ladyboys

#9 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 04:29 AM

To the OP : If you had to go Malaysia for your job, I would call you a lucky man since the LB scene allows meeting LBs especially in KL. But, if you have been in Pattaya only, I would suggest you to stay in Thailand. You'd rather look for ladyboys in places like Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Phuket, Krabi or Koh Samui. 

I have found ladyboys in KL, Ipoh, Penang and Kuantan in the Peninsula. (I also found LBs in Singapore). I didn't find ladyboys in Kuala Terengganu and Melaka.

I have found ladyboys in Kota Kinabalu in Borneo. I haven't found in Kuching (and Brunei as well).

I am convinced one can find ladyboys in Johor Bahru in th ePeninsula and in Miri (in Borneo.

Having said that, I wouldn't advise you to try  Malaysia to find ladyboys. You can explore Thailand to have fun.

@Drongo : not all the cities have LBs in Malaysia. It depends on local laws and how they are applied.

@Dixon Cox : it's no longer an offense to be a ladyboy in Malaysia. I arrived there for the first time an evening at the airport and found a room at midnight in KL. Around 9 AM on the next morning, I saw a ladyboy working as an attendant at the KLCC. It seems that LBs are accepted if they behave decently.

In Thailand, I met Malaysian LBs in Bangkok and Chiangmai. They are very discreet.

@Interfun : you will be lucky if you find a job in KL. The city is far more pleasant than Pattaya or Bangkok IMHO. i know it's very subjective, but I liked staying there. Once you live there, I wish you will find local ladyboys pleasant enough not to have to travel to Phuket or Pattaya to have fun. You won't find a ladyboy bar but you will need to get used to street action and small adds in Internet.

As mentioned above, you will find adds in CL and backpage. I checked a few months ago and found many more LBs in these sites than a few years ago when I was visiting. You will need to be selective though. Adds are full of boastful PI shemales who don't worth the 200 RYM they request (when they don't request 600 RYM).

Street action is located in Chow Kit (prices start at 50 RYM, the area is dull and LBs when not ugly, not really educated), in the area of Changkat Bukit Bintang (in the dark streets around the whiskey bars, you will find athletic local shemales looking like Brazilian TS) or down Jalan Sultan Ismail in Jalan P Ramlee heading toward the KLCC. You can find a couple of Indian type LBs in the Chinatown area (but forget about these tramps).

You best bet is to find a housing in the area of Berjaya Times square (depending on where you will have to go to work) and hang at night between Bukit Bintang and the KLCC. IMHO, the best ladyboys one can find in KL are Vietnamese.  

#10 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 09:34 AM

Great responses P&G! We don't usually get much reporting from Malaysia, so it's great to get recent first hand information posted, thanks very much!

Very interesting to read your observations that Vietnamese lbs in KL are the best ones. I've seen a few Youtube videos that feature some Vietnamese lbs - they can be quite lovely. My readings about Vietnamese lbs state that the situation in Vietnam is quite difficult for them, so the numbers of lbs there "out" are low compared to other Asian countries. If you have any insight into this, it would be good to hear.

Much thanks for sharing! :razz:

:cnd:

#11 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 11:43 PM

I should have written it differently. The best ladyboys (and the worst one in some sense too) I met in KL were Vietnamese. I actually met 2 Vietnamese in KL and one in ... Vietnam. The later told me she worked in KL.

I find it hard to make such statements as those saying that Vietnamese are the best or the scene in Malaysia is poor compared to the one in Thailand. I got used to a  scene that doesn't  tolerate p4p in bars so I felt fairly comfortable in the Malaysian street action. I visited KL 3 times in one month and could observe the city 3 different ways.

I just bet someone used to visiting Pattaya as a tourist had rather stay in Thailand if he wants to have fun on holydays. On the other hand, I guess that a guy who has to live in KL for his job as an expat won't miss Thailand and will be able to develop his own habits. If people going there need more details, I can write a few reviews. Even when I had the feeling I had wasted money, I kept in mind I was getting closer to find a good opportunity.

There would still be much to say about Malaysia.

#12 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 12:57 AM

Chow Kit

A link to Google maps 

The area is a few km away from the Center of KL. It's easy to go there. Take the monorail Skytrain to Chow Kit station. Then walk left. If you are lucky you will find ladyboys/local shemales in Lorong Haji Taieb 2 and 4. Some of them freelance as close as 50 m from the police station. 

Here's a video I had found before going to KL in 2014 :

My personal experience(s) : the above video gives a good description of the neighbourhood. I have just checked in Google maps street view and saw the streets are cleaner now. I could even see ladyboys waiting for customers in google maps. 

I had been there for the first time in the end of the afternoon but saw nothing special. They started showing up after sunset. I bargained a ST with a young Malese femboy. She quoted me 50 MYR. Once in the room, she tried to negociate extra money but I remained steady on the price. It seems that she expected me to cum rapidly after blowing me and felt uncomfortable to be topped. I f...d her anyway. Then she started calling me all kind of names. I went out hearing her insults. 

I came back a couple of weeks later. I saw fairly old shemales except maybe an Indian type one. I admit I didn't feel comfortable after my first experience 2 weeks earlier. She called me then vanished. As I tried to see more shemales in the area, she opened her window upstairs and strated screaming "honey" to call me. I had preferred to quit. I had thought of trying one more time later in the evening but didn't want to have to walk back if the skytrain closed. 

Attached File  Chowkit.png   194.68KB   0 downloads

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci