• Please log in to reply
357 replies to this topic

#25 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:10 PM

No luck with helmet so far. We went to some motorbike shop, but all helmet there were too small for me. There was couple interesting models in Big-C, but i'm not sure about chinese helmets, are they any good? Search continues.

I went to Sensations yesterday armed with two lenses, but evening wasn't successfull for photos because i saw couple BM:s (who wanted to be anonymous) and i got stuck in conversation with them. I had great evening, but only photos what i took, was about Kwang who was there with boyfriend. I put couple here as a example and rest of them can be found in my FB.

Kwang was little bit drunk and even i told her many times that she must stay still (because i was using F1.4, so DOF is very short in close distance), she moved all the time. So pics are not "ultra sharp". Sorry.

Attached Files

• Nick Bullseye likes this

#26 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:53 PM

It was a very pleasant evening in Sensations last night with numerous BM's in attendance and, of course, good to see Teppis again now he is more permanently installed in Thailand  :)

I thought Kwang was very well behaved, which is always a bit of a relief. I've known her well for maybe 7 years and occasionally she can get quite boisterous when she isn't sober.

Teppis' equipment is very impressive too. I'm not surprised all the girls are more than willing to stand to attention when he gets it out and points it at them  :D

• Teppis, jaybee111 and khaosphere like this

Meum cerebrum nocet

#27 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:57 PM

It was a very pleasant evening in Sensations last night with numerous BM's in attendance and, of course, good to see Teppis again now he is more permanently installed in Thailand  :)

I thought Kwang was very well behaved, which is always a bit of a relief. I've known her well for maybe 7 years and occasionally she can get quite boisterous when she isn't sober.

Teppis' equipment is very impressive too. I'm not surprised all the girls are more than willing to stand to attention when he gets it out and points it at them  :D

LOL  :mrgreen:

#28 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 06:41 PM

At Friday i went to La Bamba to say hi for Nok. She said that it's little bit quiet now so i promised to come at Sunday and take pics so people remember that La Bamba is still there. Bars like Sensations who use lot of time and effort for advertising, usually be the places where customers go first. So i need to help Nok a little bit for this. 

Because it was all too early, there was only few girls but Nok said that she inform them to come earlier at Sunday. 

Little taste from La Bamba (sorry for double post of pics but i want to keep them also in my diary).

Attached Files

• Leftcoaster likes this

#29 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 06:45 PM

La Bamba 2

Attached Files

#30 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 07:00 PM

Evening in Sensations..

Bad karma, i don't what i have done but i lost my RoundFlash when i was going to Sensations. 120€ like smoke to sky. Can't blame anyone else but myself but still...  :argh2:  

It's not so much about money but where to hell i can find new one?

Anyway here are pics from Sensations...

Attached Files

• Moo Yung likes this

#31 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 07:07 PM

Sensations 2

Attached Files

#32 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 07:10 PM

Sensations 3

Attached Files

#33 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 07:15 PM

Sensation 4

Attached Files

• Spyder Rocket likes this

#34 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 07:20 PM

Sensations 5

Attached Files

• Aces Up likes this

#35 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 07:22 PM

Sensations 6

Attached Files

#36 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 07:26 PM

Forum software does something to photos and they don't look as good as original. Damn.

Original size of this photo is 401Kb and here it's only 50.32Kb so it's almost 10 smaller than original. No wonder why it looks like it was taken with first mobile phone camera. If pic is taken in horizontal mode, software shrink it, but vertical pics keep their original size. Strange.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci