Photo

Any decent Ladyboy bars to visit in Chiangmai?

Chiangmai; bars

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#13 sharkdog

sharkdog
  • Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 03:03 PM

Thanks for the update Sharkdog - sad news there seems to be only one lb only bar left in Chiang Mai. I have heard that another cabaret show is going at the former site of the Simon Cabaret. That could be another potential lb pickup spot.

Yes Miracle Cabaret has been in business for about 2 years at the former Simon location, just off Chang Phuak near the Mercure and past Tops Market.  Same owner as Chiang Mai Cabaret in the Night Bazaar area but targeted at a different audience.  Miracle Cabaret is targeted at large Asian Tour Groups and draws Chinese by the busloads.  I went there for the first (and maybe last) time about 10 days ago.  I think the audience was 300 Chinese and 3 farangs (me and an older couple).  The Chinese guy sitting next to me wasn't wearing shoes, smelled horribly and was constantly shouting loudly to the other Chinese around him (I moved to another seat once the show started).  After the show the ladyboys lineup outside for photos.  There are signs in English and Chinese saying 50 baht for a photo.  The Chinese all pack around snapping photos with their phones like crazy but not giving any money.  The Chinese in front just stand there, gawk and won't move, while the ones in the back keep trying to crowd and push forward.  I chatted with a few ladyboys who were very happy to see a farang and delighted to pose for pictures with me, for which I gave them 100 thb.  As soon as I would approach a ladyboy, one of the male staff would run up and offer to take photos with my phone (they did not ask for anything).  The show is the standard format with many of the same songs and dances as the big cabarets in Pattaya, Bangkok and Phuket.  I enjoyed the show and chatting / meeting some ladyboys afterward, though the half civilized Chinese ruined some aspects of the evening.

Later I was talking to some ladyboys at Friends Corner and in the Night Bazaar area and showed them the pictures.  They knew the ladyboys from Miracle Cabaret in my pictures and said they are post op.

• rxpharm likes this

#14 sharkdog

sharkdog
  • Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 03:25 PM

Photos from Miracle Cabaret

Attached Files

• rxpharm and Spyder Rocket like this

#15 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 04:05 PM

Thanks for posting sharkdog! A few lovely showgirls there!

• sharkdog likes this

:cnd:

#16 rick78

rick78
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 05:35 AM

Yeah, Shamrock still has ladyboys but also a couple girls working there now. Since all the ladyboys that works in the bar are "freelancers" it can be a hit or miss. Some nights you will find 7-8 ladyboys available there and other nights just 1 or 2. Generally a quiet bar but nice atmosphere, and and the girls and LB's who work there are nice. The owner is a good bloke as well

• forxxxfun6969 likes this

#17 forxxxfun6969

forxxxfun6969
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 12:08 PM

Yeah, Shamrock still has ladyboys but also a couple girls working there now. Since all the ladyboys that works in the bar are "freelancers" it can be a hit or miss. Some nights you will find 7-8 ladyboys available there and other nights just 1 or 2. Generally a quiet bar but nice atmosphere, and and the girls and LB's who work there are nice. The owner is a good bloke as well

Thanks for the info.  I will have to check it out when I go there in February

#18 GlockandCock

GlockandCock
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 02:47 PM

Thanks for the info. I will have to check it out when I go there in February

#19 GlockandCock

GlockandCock
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 02:53 PM

I just got back from CM. Nothing worth to meantion. Near le meridian hotel a few old lb streetwalkers. A few mix bars with lbs. But they were way beyond my preference. Didnt ask for p4p cos i didnt bother at all. Tf is maybe an option. I always wonder why theres bars anyways in CM. Most just pass through or its families. CM is not that happening if it comes to nightlife.

#20 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 01:47 AM

It's not really nightlife but if you hang around Kotchasarn Rd Lane 4 at night, you can find fresh meat at good rates. It used to be pleasant after a day's trip in the countryside. I remember that 800 baht requested by a hottie was considered to be too expensive.  

#21 rick78

rick78
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 09:08 AM

Well, seems like I will be in CM for a few days of work end of April (should still be time to have a look around). P&G I will check out your advice, and I will check out Shamrock again where I had a good time some months ago. Will report back in this thread. Thanks!

#22 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 02:09 PM

It's probably not wonderful but I know no alternate solution except maybe look for someone in Thaifriendly. BTW, I always upload the TF app and use Wechat when I stay in Thailand. You can also create profiles in Badoo and Tinder and upload the apps and you're ready to go.

#23 GlockandCock

GlockandCock
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 10:05 AM

I have been there recently. The main bar area around the boxing ring has a few old ones. They are fun enough and got some nice plastic build ins. Though I prefer them a bit younger.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci