Photo

Any decent Ladyboy bars to visit in Chiangmai?

Chiangmai; bars

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 rocketrocket223

rocketrocket223
  • Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 12:55 AM

Going to Chiangmai and staying just off Loi Kroh road near Traveller Inn and Loi Kroh massage and the Night Bizarre and was wondering if there where any lb bars in the area where a guy could get a drink and say hello to some BM's

Anyone going out that way?

#2 Harry C

Harry C
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 09:27 AM

It is quite difficult to not find LBs and Bars in this area. Shamrock + Friend´s Corner are right there. Maybe they were so beautiful, that you don´t realize their gender.

• rocketrocket223 likes this

#3 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 17 February 2017 - 03:04 PM

just remember that most nightlife in CM closes at MIDNIGHT... :wacko: 

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#4 rocketrocket223

rocketrocket223
  • Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 12:44 AM

It is quite difficult to not find LBs and Bars in this area. Shamrock + Friend´s Corner are right there. Maybe they were so beautiful, that you don´t realize their gender.

Thanks.  But, I have heard that Shamrock has become mixed.

Where is Friend's corner bar?

#5 rocketrocket223

rocketrocket223
  • Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 04:29 PM

I found Friend's corner bar
Actually very close
Where is Shamrock? I heard it is mixed now
Any word on Marina bar?

#6 rocketrocket223

rocketrocket223
  • Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 04:32 PM

Found Friend's corner bar nearby soi 2 Loi Kroh
Where is Shamrock? Heard it was mixed
Any word on Marina bar?
Are they also nearby Friend's corner bar?

#7 sharkdog

sharkdog
  • Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 04:10 PM

Marina Bar is (or was, haven't been for awhile) in the same beer bar complex as Shamrock, located on the east side of the boxing ring.

#8 rocketrocket223

rocketrocket223
  • Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 01:40 AM

Yeah.  It is still there.  But, it was rather quiet.  Had a couple drinks at Shamrock.  Friends corner bar was a lot of fun.  Nice group of people there

#9 sharkdog

sharkdog
  • Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 02:28 PM

update:  Marina Bar is closed.  She found a buyer who took over her place and a couple of other bars next to hers, and combined them into one big bar looking out at the boxing ring.  Also reports I've heard are that Shamrock is now mixed GGs and LBs, with mostly GGs.   I did see at least one LB working at another bar near Shamrock but  it wasn't a LB bar.

One of the staff at Friends Corner told me it is now the only 'ladyboys only' bar in Chiang Mai.

#10 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 03:36 PM

Thanks for the update Sharkdog - sad news there seems to be only one lb only bar left in Chiang Mai. I have heard that another cabaret show is going at the former site of the Simon Cabaret. That could be another potential lb pickup spot.

:cnd:

#11 rocketrocket223

rocketrocket223
  • Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 01:39 AM

update:  Marina Bar is closed.  She found a buyer who took over her place and a couple of other bars next to hers, and combined them into one big bar looking out at the boxing ring.  Also reports I've heard are that Shamrock is now mixed GGs and LBs, with mostly GGs.   I did see at least one LB working at another bar near Shamrock but  it wasn't a LB bar.

One of the staff at Friends Corner told me it is now the only 'ladyboys only' bar in Chiang Mai.

Yes, Shamrock is both GG amd LB.  Were about even when I was there.  Too bad about Marina bar.  It also seems that some other bars on Loh Kroh have an lb or 2 as well these days.

Friend's corner bar is certainly the place to be in CM for the lb scene.  Nice bar, fun times and very nice girls.  Vinny(pronounced Winny) is an absolute doll.

There is quite a number of freelance lb out there in CM as well

#12 Harry C

Harry C
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 10:40 AM

Yes, Shamrock is both GG amd LB.  Were about even when I was there.  

It made me surprised, I can not confirm from  my experiances. So I ask my Darling Nutty, who works in the Shamrock a long time allready. "No, no, Ladyboy-Bar. Only wife (GF) from the owner sometimes. No girls in Shamrock,"  Nutty replies.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci