LB-69 IS GIVING AWAY MORE FREE MEMBERSHIPS ! DETAILS INSIDE

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
126 replies to this topic

#25 Jak

Jak
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 April 2006 - 12:19 AM

my favourite ladyboy fetish is to be in a ladyboy-sandwich between Mint and Areeya... that would be very nice :D

#26 guywes

guywes
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 April 2006 - 12:25 AM

My favourite would have to be a dominatrix ladyboy, forcing me to admit my gay tendancies by her shoving her cock in my mouth and torturing me until I can't handle it any more. Looking up over my mouth being over her cock and seeing her beautiful tits and lovely face, wold just make me want to suck harder and harder ......

#27 brummie

brummie
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 April 2006 - 01:53 AM

my fantasty would be to meet 2 ladyboys in a straight bar and after chatting them up taking them back to my room where I find out what they have hidden in their knickers then sucking them until they cum in my mouth before they take me anally one after the other

#28 coilinno

coilinno
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 April 2006 - 02:37 AM

i love to be in the same room with 7 or more beautiful pre-op ladyboys. Playing sex games and making every single one cum on me all over.

#29 waveman

waveman
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 April 2006 - 03:17 AM

My favorite fetish would be two ladyboys dressed in schoolgirluniforms, with short skirts. I would be the teacher who gives them a little spanking for being dirty. But for receiving a little pain, I will give them the opportunity to enjoy my fallos, my temple of extacy. This only to be nice... ;)

#30 Ian

Ian
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 April 2006 - 04:02 AM

I've never been with a ladyboy before but for me it would probably be going on a date with her to the cinema & sit on the back row. She would be in some tight jeans & a revealing top, as the film went on I'd get bored & start massaging her ever-growing bulge whilst kissing her until she asked me to unzip her jeans so I could wank & suck her off until she came right there in my mouth or she dragged me to the toilets to fuck me. :lol:

God I've gotta visit Thailand soon :twisted:

#31 Manlikeme

Manlikeme
  • Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 15 April 2006 - 04:33 AM

I like to suck and be fucked by two ladyboys at the same time and than have them both blow their wad in my mouth at the same time. This happened just recently and WOW!!! what a great couple days spent together.

#32 lina

lina
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 April 2006 - 05:04 AM

just fuck.

#33 KingSize

KingSize
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 April 2006 - 05:15 AM

My LB fetish is to have a beautiful ladyboy with a huge cock banging my ass while i suck off another beautiful ladyboy with amazing tits an a big fat cock!
TRANNYS

#34 alpine

alpine
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 April 2006 - 05:21 AM

may favorite fetish is to be a naked and collared slave in the home of a Thai Ladyboy Dominatrix for a week - to suck Her each morning and be fucked by Her at lunch and service Her friends at night...

#35 larryg

larryg
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 April 2006 - 05:25 AM

just one fetish..too bad...one that I would love to happen is to have two ladyboys fuck and suck me while I do the same to them. I would like to end the night with a bukake all over the face of one of the girls...of course if one of the lbs wants to eat my cum out of the other girls ass that would be nice as well :twisted:

#36 deadrickjames

deadrickjames
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 April 2006 - 05:39 AM

.................its like when we're walking up the stairs at a hotel.................and i look up that miniskirt and see that nice,smooth..........soft ass. i can't help myself................i just gotta caress it right there. That is where i like to give that ass a wet.....nasty.....sloppy kiss. i want it so much i have to keep myself from biting it(and i have, only playfully) "Noooooooooo.....wait til we get to the room baby" and then she says "Okay....go ahead........just for a second" "Shhhhhhhhhh..................oooooooooh .......yes baby" I love that (somewhat dangerous) few seconds, when her limp....soft....sweet little thing puffs up in my mouth, almost gagging me. My heart races, yet i let go til we get to a room where we strip, she straddles me and THAT is when my LB69 begins. Now, take your hand off your dick and give me that free subscription. ..........this is a TRUE story,that has happened more than once in my somewhat kinky, degenerate life.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci