LB-69 IS GIVING AWAY MORE FREE MEMBERSHIPS ! DETAILS INSIDE

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
126 replies to this topic

#13 simonp

simonp
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 10:31 PM

The wonder in Ladayboy , i would ask them to tell me their life story whether they are female or male or female in heart , physical in male before i fire my cannon into their asssssssss
Nice to meet friends

#14 Tornado2

Tornado2
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 10:31 PM

To be tied up by to pretty LB's in long tight leather boots , and for them to use my shivering body in every possible way , one fucking me HARD... whilst the other is riding me HARD, whilst I play with her hard cock and fondle her gorgeous breasts . Afterwards we relax with a little " playtime " in the jacuzzi.... Ahhh a perfect night :)

#15 bibojigar

bibojigar
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 10:43 PM

Now my ultimate turn on is: A cute Ladyboy, pretty face with a nice smile, perfect titts, (like Areeya) and from the waist down hirsute with a big cock! and a nice hairy ass!!! I´m not looking for a crossdresser! I am dreaming of a person who is really half Woman and half Man.

#16 daagling

daagling
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 10:44 PM

My LB fetish is to be with 2 sexy LBs with big tools and 1 girl and having fun together.

#17 jojojones

jojojones
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 10:47 PM

My fantasy involves being taken prisoner by Mint & Nancy, being stripped naked, tied up, and then having these two beauties with mammoth cocks making me their sex slave. Can you imagine sucking on Mint, whilst Nancy wrecks your arse and vice versa !

Unfortunately, someone already posted my idea except I'd probably add a spanking to the above senerio. :)

#18 jereppie

jereppie
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 10:57 PM

What is your favourite ladyboy fetish ?

:twisted: My favourite fetish is to watch my girl sit on me and fuck facing me with her thick 7" cock slapping me on my tummy - she leans back and can come like this without touching her cock - it is incredibly sexy.

#19 urcuntz

urcuntz
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 11:09 PM

my fantasy is two gorgeous ladyboys,wearing short skirts and stockings,we kiss and i touch their tits,and suck on them,i then
lift up their skirts,and start sucking their hard throbing cocks.
next,one girl lifts up my legs,and slides her cock up my ass,and
starts to give me a good shagging.iam still sucking,and licking the others cock,tasting the pre cum,and swallowing it.after a while,
they both say they want to cum,so i suck harder until the girl shoots a big load of cum into my mouth,which i swallow.the girl doing my ass then pulls out,and sticks her cock into my mouth, i suck for a few seconds,then she cums into my willing mouth,.............heaven is a place on earth! :D :twisted:

#20 irishdave

irishdave
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 11:11 PM

Its very easy find Wawa you are the only site that ever showed her. Lock the door and fuck her silly until the cows come home or something. Not a big fantasy I think but then quality is not quantity.

#21 pro_scan

pro_scan
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 11:15 PM

My absolute favorite ladyboy fantasy is to be with two very feminine, sexy, big breasted and well hung ladyboys that are totally into me and happy to make me the middle of their three-way sandwich.

I want to slide my tool inside of the cute, long-haired one while reaching around her smooth body, feeling her breasts with one hand, stroking her hard cock with the other, and kissing her while she turns her head and listening to her moan.

The second one, just as cute as the first, but a bit more well endowed and assertive, is behind me, and has been eager to fuck me all night. As I'm inside of her friend, she lubes up and slides her fat tool up my ass slowly, letting me feel every inch as she nibbles on my ear. She'll grab my waist, and every inch she slides up inside of me, it puts pressure on my cock from inside and makes me harder, which in turn makes the girl I'm fucking moan even more as she rides my firm, cut tool.

Finally, when she's slid up inside of me completely up to the base of her shaft, she begins to nibble on my ear, and holds all three of us together tight. We all begin to bang in unison, in different directions so that all at once, the girl in front of me is slamming down on my shaft, while the girl behind me is pressing her entire shaft up my ass. This continues until we all go crazy... I make the girl in front of me shoot her wad first by jacking her with my hand, followed by the girl who is inside of me who succumbs to the intensity of my ass squeezing her fat cock until she loses her mind and cums inside of me, and finally I blow my wad inside the girl that was so kind to ride my cock until I couldn't take it anymore... we all collapse in exhaustion, laughing and satisfied... stroking and touching, with some playful sucking and licking to keep the arousal levels high... I'm in heaven.

But this is just the beginning... after we all relax, we continue again, but in different positions... and when we've played out all our energy, cum and erotic fantasies, we all kiss each other deeply, hug each other tight, and fall asleep in each other's arms. We'll continue again the next morning, but also spend a nice weekend together out and about on the town, all three of us, playmates and housemates.

What a lucky guy I am to have two ladyboys that adore and live with me. :)

pro_scan

... How's that for a fetish? ;)

#22 longhandle

longhandle
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 April 2006 - 12:00 AM

Being with a 2 ladyboys at the same time and giving and receiving blowjobs

#23 chris dit kiki

chris dit kiki
  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 April 2006 - 12:03 AM

My favorite LB fetish is to fuck deeply one of them bareback under the shower our body covered with soap and in the same time a second LB fuck me bareback too ...

But i'm not so crazy, so it's more a fantasy (i mean for the bareback side :wink: )

#24 asiantsluva

asiantsluva
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 April 2006 - 12:15 AM

My favorite ladyboy fetish is to take them shopping for nice silk nightgowns, take them back to my hotel, watch them change into their nightys, rub their bodies gently until they are aroused. I them like to lick their sweet bodies from top to bottom, and all points in between, and make sweet love them in every position possible.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci