Big cock Shemales in Bangkok

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#61 fanihi

fanihi
  • Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 04:42 AM

While would love to have Nancy back on the scene, I suspect you may be right V4V. She has never advertised before to my knowledge.

#62 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 12:06 PM

Either this is Nancy or someone else, she's no longer a ladyboy fresh from the farm. Instead of running after celebs of the past, I wish I could find the star of the next decade. I remember having chatted with Nicky before she left her province a few years ago but never met her.

#63 JustSumGai

JustSumGai
  • Members
  • 167 posts
  • Locationon the Gulf of Mexico

Posted 03 July 2018 - 04:34 AM

I'd suggest DongLoveFarang, big enough for me and knows how to put it to you. Finally I had to roll away in defeat on the 3rd fucking of the afternoon. Mute and deaf, so no flipping on the TV and zoning out. Professional girl, like her very much.

#64 nerium

nerium
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 September 2018 - 01:22 AM

The first week of August I met a fantastic LB, tall, young, with a big cock, his name was Alice. She worked at the Casanova bar, Nana Plaza. She told me she was half Brazilian and half Tai.
Does anyone have a picture of her?. She left me absolutely astonished.
  • Kvaksson likes this

#65 richieuk

richieuk
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 March 2019 - 05:51 AM

#66 brandyx

brandyx
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 August 2021 - 02:14 PM

Actually, it is a big misconception that Asian shemales have small cocks. There are loads of Asian shemales with big cocks. At the same time, it is true that their dicks are usually long but not fat and meaty like Latina shemale cocks. Here is a good list of Hot Asian Shemales. Some of them have really massive dicks. 

Actually, finding a big cock shemale in Bangkok is trial and error stuff. Meet more ladyboys, and finally, you will find a big dick shemale in that city. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci