#13 sornierob

sornierob
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 05:36 PM

try TS-nicky

http://bangkok.backp...eal-100/3353336

good luck

Anyone have any experience with Nicky? Impressive equipment, but when face is blanked out, verifying true owner of that equipment not possible.

#14 cranmer

cranmer
  • Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 07:13 PM

The second face shown in Kakila's link above (earring in the left ear) is correct according to pictures of her

shown on Craigs List /Bangkok.

She has also travelled - as some of the List Photos are in Lucerne Switzerland.

Unfortuneately I have no first hand experience.

#15 lblust

lblust
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 June 2016 - 01:21 PM

I met with Nicky once about 6 months ago. It wasn't cheap (3000) but I really wanted to try that cock. It was thick and 7.5, not 8. Felt a little rushed and I could sense there was a serious diva in there (luckily didn't appear) but she really knows what she is doing with that whopper. She was quite Dom (what I asked for) and stayed rock solid throughout. If you don't mind stumping up the cash it's worth it.

#16 fubaar

fubaar
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 June 2016 - 08:37 PM

hi everyone

will be visiting thailand in a few months time.

could someone please tell me where to find Nancy in Pattaya and Nadia in Bangkok ? would love to have those dicks stuffed up my ass.

also if you guys could help me with the names (and where to find) of some really big picked ladyboys in bangkok, phuket and pattaya.

thanks in advance mates. 

#17 luuk tung

luuk tung
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 05:09 AM

Anyone have any experience with Nicky? Impressive equipment, but when face is blanked out, verifying true owner of that equipment not possible.

I only called her and ask how much for ST, and she told me 3k. That was a lot more than I wanted to pay for a shorttime. 

#18 Horny4reel

Horny4reel
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 03:58 PM

Bump

#19 tneper

tneper
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 20 June 2016 - 12:27 PM

Any friends of Mint know if she still "dates"?

#20 nds

nds
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 05:35 AM

hi everyone
could someone please tell me where to find Nancy in Pattaya and Nadia in Bangkok ? would love to have those dicks stuffed up my ass.
also if you guys could help me with the names (and where to find) of some really big picked ladyboys in bangkok, phuket and pattaya.
thanks in advance mates.

#21 nds

nds
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 05:40 AM

Hi fubaar Nadia is freelance these days. Check out Bangkok backpages and you'll get her number from there. Hope this helps? But remember it's not the size but how they use it that counts. Try Check-in bar in bkk for a load of lovelies who would more than satify your needs. Also for me there is only one place at night to go in Phuket and that's cocktails and dreams, great place, fantastic hospitality and a good selection of beauties to choose from. Good hunting.

#22 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 12:34 AM

hi everyone

thanks in advance mates. 

Nancy, when she is back in Thailand between her Australian visits can sometimes be found at LaBamba Bar.

:cnd:

#23 Horny4reel

Horny4reel
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 02:42 PM

Any update would be appreciated :)

#24 doggie1955

doggie1955
  • Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationThailand

Posted 30 January 2017 - 08:48 AM

Heading to Bangkok next month and would like know if anyone can recommend some names for shemales with big cocks to play with!

Just go to BKK to Nana and look up Mikky.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)
Smooci