• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#25 Skyblue

Skyblue
  • Members
  • 96 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 16 October 2016 - 07:34 AM

Like worldtourist67, I to like to watch there faces & enjoy the visual dynamic as we both work towards her impending orgasm. To feel her intensity build until the point of no return & then feel her sweet love juice explode in my mouth & splash the back of my throat is absolutely divine.

I agree there is an absolute oneness to this experience. A link of shared intimacy that bonds you both at that moment in time. She has literally given you something of herself that is so deeply personal. As Filipino_Hung said she was concerned as to the reaction the first time she truly gave of herself & for a ladyboy to take this risk (not everybody likes it I'm sure) only add"s to her vunerabiy & the erotic undercurrent.

As for TaO"s comment about his ex LB lovers capacity to cum 4-5 times in 2 hours, Let me say...WOW.... I am beyond impressed. Amazed would be closer to the mark. I don't doubt what he says but I would not have thought this possible. I hope one day I am lucky enough to find a girl with this extraordinary capacity... ;~} If anyone has an instruction manual on how this can be achieved please let me know as I'd be the happiest, horniest bloke on the block...

Thanks Filipina_Hung for mixing it up with such an interesting topic

#26 stevented

stevented
  • Members
  • 31 posts
  • Locationusa

Posted 12 December 2016 - 10:14 PM

always and love it

#27 scottieM

scottieM
  • Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 11:42 AM

I did quite a few times.
I am an oral guy, giving, taking, be her a LB or a GG.
It is an immense pleasure making a girl come with oral skills and watching and feeling the result of the efforts.
Sometime I had troubles on receiving and swallowing, some others it we throughs as drinking water.
Don't know if the "bad" times were because of the position, thickness, taste or gaggle effects. Can't elaborate.
Certainly it wss not my mind refusing but my body did.

#28 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 10:33 AM

Never. I'm ok with most kink, but not into cum at all, bit disgusted by it.

In fact I never demanded that a gg or lb swallow. Well I would demand it from them as a dominance thing, but then tell them it was ok to spit after I came.

#29 parrotthead111

parrotthead111
  • Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationSoutheast usa

Posted 15 January 2017 - 06:18 AM

I'm new to all of this but I think I want to try it :)

#30 MickelClint

MickelClint
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 07:56 AM

Want to do it

#31 MickelClint

MickelClint
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 07:56 AM

Are there any risks of HIV in this?

#32 MickelClint

MickelClint
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 07:57 AM

#33 trilorn

trilorn
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 05:43 PM

There is a small chance to get hiv by swallowing but of course it is important to be tested before engaging in any sexual activity
  • MickelClint likes this

#34 Escierto

Escierto
  • Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 17 March 2020 - 10:46 PM

I thought that I would not be able to swallow but actually it was better than swallowing phlegm after coughing. In fact my girlfriend’s cum was quite tasty and I had no problem swallowing her load every time she came in my mouth.

#35 woody999

woody999
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 22 March 2020 - 12:25 AM

sure did, it was ShaSha from the old Cascades in Nana, she came out of the shower and I was laying on the bed, head back over the side, she walked up and started plowing my mouth hard with her cock and then exploded in me....

• JustSumGai likes this

#36 patrickm

patrickm
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 February 2021 - 04:49 AM

Yes,  bring her off and swallowing gives me as much pleasure as I hope she gets. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: suck, swallow, cum, ladyboy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci