suck swallow cum ladyboy

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#13 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 08:54 PM

I love to taste the sweet juice and watch their face if possible. It the feeling of oneness in the act that gives me the most thrills. Of course I do inspect the goods properly beforehand just to make sure of the general level of hygiene. Mind you the risk of STD is always there not HIV so much. But if you have been sucking on that lollipop unprotected for the last 15 mins you have already taken the risk.
  • Janus and Skyblue like this

#14 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 08:58 PM

If youve read my latest TR you know that one night I spent almost exclusively making love with our tongues. And that included sucking, nibbling, probing every nook and cranny of each others bodies. It was pure bliss. The girl in question was young just 4 months into the bar scene and worked mostly in the cabaret rather than going with customers.

#15 Filipina_Hung

Filipina_Hung
  • Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationCebu

Posted 23 March 2016 - 09:36 AM

If youve read my latest TR you know that one night I spent almost exclusively making love with our tongues. And that included sucking, nibbling, probing every nook and cranny of each others bodies. It was pure bliss. The girl in question was young just 4 months into the bar scene and worked mostly in the cabaret rather than going with customers.

Wow tourist your girl was indeed the lucky one. Guys who are not afraid to explore are so special to me. There is nothing quite as intense and rewarding as having a man willing to do that. The first time I got that, I almost jumped off his face and hit the ceiling fan it tickled so much. He pulled me back down though and I finally relaxed but I moaned like the Aswang (monster in our native tongue) the whole time he was doing it. 

• worldtourist67 likes this

#16 drhoneytongue

drhoneytongue
  • Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 01:17 PM

Wow tourist your girl was indeed the lucky one. Guys who are not afraid to explore are so special to me. There is nothing quite as intense and rewarding as having a man willing to do that. The first time I got that, I almost jumped off his face and hit the ceiling fan it tickled so much. He pulled me back down though and I finally relaxed but I moaned like the Aswang (monster in our native tongue) the whole time he was doing it. 

I think you meant to say "ass wang"  :love:

• goodenough likes this

37 years in Asia, 35 years with the 3rd sex.

When you take your last breath, don't be thinking, "I wish I had....." It'll be too late then!

#17 Jaan

Jaan
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 04:08 AM

yes twice in my life ....

#18 parttimer

parttimer
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 09:55 PM

Yup and jolly nice it is too.

To me that's the whole point of ladyboys. You both know how good it feels and therefore go the extra mile to please each other.

#19 Filipina_Hung

Filipina_Hung
  • Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationCebu

Posted 29 March 2016 - 04:28 AM

Wow..you guys are very giving and its make me happy to know that many guy are generous and loving on pleasing their ladyboy. I admit its very special and ever since I got that, I always wash myself so good for my man so he will never stop liking that.

#20 pål arne nikolaisen

pål arne nikolaisen
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 July 2016 - 10:11 AM

I have only had a cock in my maouth one time,and i liked it,and i want to do moore and have the loud in my maouth and i want to eat it,it whas wonderful

#21 SidneyJ

SidneyJ
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 August 2016 - 02:06 AM

I can't say I have ...

I enjoy seeing it shoot out & I enjoy playing with it.

But there's something about the texture that puts me off.

I don't like oysters either .... :nonono:

#22 traveler214

traveler214
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 06:10 PM

Just joined this Forum - American living in Hong Kong and has visited the Philippines often.  If a lb will show me a current health checkup, I love swallowing at least once a day.  I find it very sexy and intimate and enjoy pleasing.

Jack

#23 GDood

GDood
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 09:13 PM

I hope Im not doing anything wrong but excuse me guys, this section is getting boring with not much relationship discussion for men who like ladyboys. Time for spice here and new content. 

OK, be honest guys, has anyone ever really swallowed their lady's juice? If not, why not? Is it something that you have wanted to try but were chickened at the last moment?

For me, I started like a bottom at first and took hormones for a couple of years. Then I met a guy who really liked me and asked me to try that and I couldn't. The hormones had made it so hard to maintain erection and when I did finally came, it was only couple drops. He was disappointed like a puppy dog and then I decide to stop HRT for his satisfactions. He was happy and to be honest it made me happy. I no longer take HRT and am much happier today. It makes me happy to get really hard for my guy. The first time I shot in a man's mouth I was so nervous thinking he would be mad. What a surprise to learn he was happy to receive that. Now, its one of the most pleasure things I like especially if the guy likes it or asks for it.  

My lb girlfriend really likes it and I have learned to love it now. 

It also makes me feel good knowing that even while she is on hormones I can get her hard and cum in my mouth. When I feel her orgasm while I have her all in my mouth and I look in the mirror and see her shaking especially.

#24 Ta0

Ta0
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 16 October 2016 - 12:35 AM

I used to have a regular Filipino ladyboy lover in Canada who was a total top. This girl could cum 4-5 times in two hours. There would be some times she would cum in my mouth and I would keep her in my mouth until she got hard again, then she would shoot another load. The last year we were together we both tested clean and she did not use condoms when entering me. But, that is another story

• JustSumGai and Skyblue like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: suck, swallow, cum, ladyboy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci