Asian_Prince
  • Members
  • 207 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 30 May 2016 - 12:58 AM

Rooftop Restaurant , with a nice view of clark SM Mall

Attached Files

• dani vice likes this

https://www.youtube....er/MrStealth009 ===> My Privit Youtube Vacation Channel , Enjoy !!!

I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Cosplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves )

I`ll Stop Thinking With My Dick , When You Stop Fucking With My Mind.

Real Players Motto Is: Find `em , Fuck `em and Forget `em

#26 Asian_Prince

Asian_Prince
  • Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 01:01 AM

Frontdesk , with internet facility......

Attached Files

https://www.youtube....er/MrStealth009 ===> My Privit Youtube Vacation Channel , Enjoy !!!

I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Cosplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves )

#27 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 01:09 AM

Excellent reviews on the hotels Asian Prince! The choice and quality look to be much improved from past trip reports I've read, and certainly much better than my trip to Manila in Aug, 2004.

:cnd:

#28 Asian_Prince

Asian_Prince
  • Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 01:33 AM

@RXPharm

Yep , its going in to the right direction , lol

Manila have a few luxe hotels and AC also and to my surprise CDO and i hear that Davao has also a few nice once......

For sure nothing compare to those in other asian country`s but at least it`s comfortable.......

Greetz , Asian_Prince  

#29 Asian_Prince

Asian_Prince
  • Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 07:01 AM

Angels City ( Queens Hotel )

1. Location

1136 Tinio ST Corner Constatine St Balibago

20 min drive from the airport
10 min walk from , Walking Street
15 min Walk to the closest money changer
20 min walk to the closest minishop and supermarket
25 min walk to Clark SM Mall

2. Staff attitude

Very good and attentive , including the management , very friendly

3. Hotel facilities offered.

I did not make use of none , so I can not make no comment abouth this

4. What could be improved upon by owners/management.

Everything was just perfect , don’t have nothing to add

5. Swimming Pool

Operating Hours: 07.00 AM t/m 11.00 PM
Each guest can take two joiners with them to swim for free , any additional person must pay 300 php

6. Safety

Did not encounter no probleem or no situation where I have to say that it was not safe , the streets are very good light up so it looks all safe to walk everywhere around the hotel at night , and the security was also always optimal
The doors use card key systeem and each time a guest left I will get a call if all is oke for her to leave

7. Wifi Systeem

Avarage speed , but the connection was very good through the whole hotel , also out side at the pool and in the lobby
For those that find there internet single to be to weak there are routers avail at the front desk

8. Facility`s

They Have a lounge place call ( the living room on the 7th floor ) here you can choose between around 12 girl to take back to your room……
I did not ask how much for each girl because I had my network with me already in place but from what I saw walking around I have to say I did not see nothing that match my personal taste….

There is a DBO ATM machine right in the lobby of the hotel so you can always have enough cash at hand all the time

If you happends to be in need of a internet facility because you don’t have your own , they also have a computer room with two units

9. Quality of food

Very very good , and the phillippines addict discount card work just fine , everyday I eat something

10. Prices

I stay for 9 nights and pay around € 529 = 28.350 php
Don’t need to pay no deposit

11. Cheque out time is at 12.00 PM , if you require a late cheque out always ask the front desk and they will inform you of your options

12. How you Booked it, through the hotel or through a booking site such as Agoda

I booked through bookings.com and send a E@mail to the hotel to arrange a pick up service which cost me 2700 php from Manila to Queens
During cheque inn I ask also for a drop off service at Clark airport for me to go to Cebu , that cost me 350 php
My personal experience !!!
I had a nice and clean room with a good working airco , and housekeeping did a good job to keep it everyday nice and clean…….
Did make a mess a few time with blood stains on the towels and bed sheats but I was not charge no extra money for a replacement
The Hotel is LB and GG friendly , no ID cheque requred , the front desk will only call
you when ever the girls leave to see if everything is oke......
My Taxi driver was on time to pick me up and stay until I arrive with a delay of 1 hour
from Taiwan he was very good inform of the delays and was constant in contact with
Queens , when time to leave he was again there to take me to clark and was a very
friendly guy making jokes and very relax and chill…..

#30 Asian_Prince

Asian_Prince
  • Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 07:08 AM

My Room

Attached File  20170104_113336.jpg   281.04KB   0 downloads

Attached Files

#31 Asian_Prince

Asian_Prince
  • Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 07:09 AM

The Pool

Attached Files

• Attached File  Pool.jpg   156.45KB   0 downloads

#32 Asian_Prince

Asian_Prince
  • Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 07:13 AM

The RBI Restaurant inside and outside Brakefast & Dinner Time

Attached File  RBI steak house.jpg   125.69KB   0 downloads

My ladyboy friend ( Porcha ) enjoying her ( Spaghetti Bolognese ) dinner

Attached File  20170110_131114.jpg   179.83KB   0 downloads

One of my regular bargirls getting ready to have her brakefast , cowboystyle , lol

Attached File  20170111_130820.jpg   141.77KB   0 downloads

#33 Asian_Prince

Asian_Prince
  • Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 07:15 AM

In case you dont have a laptop with you or any other computer device , you can make use of the two units they have in this special office....

Attached Files

#34 Asian_Prince

Asian_Prince
  • Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 07:19 AM

On the 7th floor you have the hang out place call the living room , if your to lazy to go out and get a girl you can go there and choose one , i did not see the few time i was in there nothing that suite my taste so wish you Guy's good luck....

Attached File  Living room.jpg   88.59KB   0 downloads

Attached File  The living room - 4.jpg   205.87KB   0 downloads

#35 Asian_Prince

Asian_Prince
  • Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 07:25 AM

Shots i made from the hotel from out side......

Attached Files

#36 31state

31state
  • Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 01:23 AM

Good topic info and nice pics! Is the pic of your Philippine GF ladyboy?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci