teen lb beauty contest Bangkok

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 01:31 AM

Ever wonder what an lb looks like at 15? Well they have started a new contest for lbs 15-18 years of age - The One Miss Teen Beauty Queen 2015. The contest will be held on Thursday October 27, 2015, 7-10 pm at the Aksra Theatre in the King Power Complex, Bangkok, Thailand. To my knowledge this is the first big beauty contest for teenage lbs in Thailand.

Here is a video introducing 30 contestants.

Map of the location and photo of ticket (a bit pricey at 950 baht)

Attached File  Aksra Theatre.JPG   50.39KB   2 downloads

Attached File  One Miss Teen Queen.jpg   34.3KB   0 downloads

• jaybee111 likes this

:cnd:

#2 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 26 October 2015 - 02:31 PM

The scary thing here is that many of them don't look young enough to be a 'teen'.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#3 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 01:45 PM

have to agree DC

they lie about their age saying they are younger then 18 to get into a beauty contest , whereas many lie about their age saying they over 18 to work in bar

only in thailand.

damn just around the corner from my house shame I wasnt there to check it out in person.

thanks for the post rxpharm

cheers kakila

pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#4 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 08:04 PM

I am pretty sure they have to produce their Thai ID to prove their age - and counterfeit ones are unlikely to pass the scrutiny of the pageant organizers. There are a couple of potential Miss Tiffany Universe contestants in that group.

I find it fascinating to see the differences between the younger lbs (likely around 15) and the older lbs (likely 18). If this turns into an annual event, it would be a good way to see up and coming stars.

It's a contrast to the Philippines where contests for young lbs (they call them "gays") are fairly common.

#5 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 12:14 AM

Here is a video with highlights from the contest. The winner and 1st runner up are very attractive - and most likely from the 17-18 year old contestant group.

• tanewi and jaybee111 like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: teen lb, beauty contest, Bangkok

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci