Makati Mixed Nuts Puerto Galera

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#25 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 10:34 AM

I am a SICK man. Not mentally but physically. Either that or I get the shits in anticipation on an upcoming pleasure trip.
I take too many RISKS , but they seem to pan out eventually. I remember before one trip I had an acute FISSURE. If that's not 'pain in the Ass', what is? Luckily i went ahead with my plans with my fingers crossed ( legs crossed too) and it settled by the time I reached my destination, so it did not hamper my nefarious activities.
This time however for last few months I'm having a cervical slipped disc. I had minor pain even during my trip to China and Spain but for last fortnight it has worsened. Doctor says I might need surgery. What a 'pain in the neck' FUCK! BTW I couldn't fuck for last two months. Yesterday night I mustered up courage and banged my lovely wife. But I was concentrating on avoiding pain rather than getting pleasure. On top of that I've taken rest from work for last 10 days. So it also means I'll have less vitamin M to boost the Manila economy.
Just 15 days left , I hope I'm OK when I land in Phil's. All the planning would go down the drain otherwise. Anyway even if I can manage to go, ACROBATICS will have to be minimal and I may have to avoid splurging on wine and women. Let's hope for the best .

#26 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 07:33 PM

Bobbing my head up and down on a tasty piece of meat is going to be really difficult. I'm so frustrated by this predicament, everything set, just a fortnight to go and this PAIN IN THE NECK. Shit.

#27 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 03:26 PM

I'll be hitting the road tomorrow, landing in Manila on Wednesday. Neck is still not ok, wonder how I can enjoy the beauties I have lined up. If everything goes well you guys can look forward to a TR. Bye till then

#28 Torques Hit

Torques Hit
  • Members
  • 120 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 24 November 2015 - 10:17 AM

Have a great time mate !

Worry about the things you can affect and not the things you can't affect 

#29 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 12:44 AM

Sorry to hear about your slipped cervical disk. This is something that you definitely need to be careful with. Something that could help would be to consider less strenuous bedroom activities, and to take some analgesics about 30-45 minutes before activities.

Wishing you a great trip and fantastic time!

:cnd:

#30 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 10:26 PM

Also sorry to hear that, and the prices before are all way too high, good quality LB here in PI are below 1k peso. I'm here in AC now. Guess the prices don't matter when you're in your predicament though. Hope you got better.

#31 St.lucifer

St.lucifer
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 12:33 AM

mixed nuts and greenbelt (after 10pm) around Havana & Starbucks are your best bets.

Can you tell me how much cost a LB in that areas for ST and overnight? Thanks

#32 cranmer

cranmer
  • Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 06:50 AM

Can you tell me how much cost a LB in that areas for ST and overnight? Thanks

Prices are quoted on Page 1 of this thread. There wont be a lot of variation.

#33 St.lucifer

St.lucifer
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 12:02 PM

Prices are quoted on Page 1 of this thread. There wont be a lot of variation.

But I don't read if those price are for ST or overnight.

#34 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 09:16 PM

Guys sorry for being away such a long time. The trip to Phils ( the LB hunting part ) was a disappointment. First the traffic in Manila is horrible, I takes hours to get a taxi and then few more hours for the taxi to get anywhere. The first Night I was lined up with two beauties from CL. The first turned up 2 hrs late and texting me every 3 minutes her progress in the Mad Manila Traffic. when she reached , she was lovely indeed but promptly asked me for money up front, She had demanded 5000 in the first place and came down to 4000 for 3 hrs. Which I told her was way too much but since I had a long flight and a longer Taxi ride i needed a good massage to my aching neck. and good massage she did give for about 15 whole minutes after changing into a naughty lingerie. I could play with her jewels and cock while she was doing the massage. On CL she had advertised it to be 8 inches which it definitely was not. Then I asked her to blow me. She promptly slipped on  condom. I said WTF i need a BBj. which she refused then we turned in a more comfortable 69 position and she tried to fuck my mouth but she just couldnt get hard. She tried too hard to Cum and she couldnt. she had given up all pretenses of sucking me off and was jerking me instead. Didnt even let me fuck her.On top of that she jumped up dress and leaved 40 minutes after she arrived.

All in all a waste of time and money. 

My second date was going to meet me 3 hrs later around ten pm. I took a short stroll to soak in the atmosphere. had a beer and went back to the room. But jet lag, pain killers and beer kicked in and I didnt realize when I dozed off. I woke up at 1 am. Promptly apologized to Marie my date andafter explaining her  fixed up to meet her the next day .

So that was the disasterousend of my first  day.

.... to follow

#35 Torques Hit

Torques Hit
  • Members
  • 120 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 18 December 2015 - 06:07 AM

Sorry to hear that, traffic is a nightmare in Manila plus they are all mad drivers too. I believe the lines on the roads are purely for decoration purposes only. Hope your trip gets better

Worry about the things you can affect and not the things you can't affect 

#36 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 08:15 PM

Zabina the first night disaster
Attached File  IMG_20151125_191121.jpg   155.29KB   2 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci