Makati Mixed Nuts Puerto Galera

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#13 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 10:41 PM

Thanks buddies. Good info. At the moment on holiday in Spain, so didn't read your posts till now. Once I go back home after 30th then will start doing bookings and stuff. I think I'll keep Boracay booking till last moment.

#14 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 10:02 PM

Whats the info on new Mixed Nuts Bar? Can the LB's be barfined? actually i gather that the system in philipines is different from LOS. and barfine includes the fee for the girl. is that how it works? what is the barfine in mixed nuts like

#15 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 08:18 PM

Whats the info on new Mixed Nuts Bar? Can the LB's be barfined? actually i gather that the system in philipines is different from LOS. and barfine includes the fee for the girl. is that how it works? what is the barfine in mixed nuts like

Last november it was 5000 pesos all in....up to you if you tip gal anymore.

Cheers DK

• worldtourist67 likes this
Oh so happy when in LOS

#16 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 02:40 PM

5000 ??? Is it worth that much? I thought PI was cheaper than LOS. how's the quality of girls and service?

#17 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 12:07 PM

Boracay was great. I would recommend it. I stayed on station 2 at Nigi Nigi Noos (the original). There is a P4P scene there for sure and there were some LBs out too.

• duke007 likes this

#18 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 10:07 AM

Guys I'm chatting with this 19 yr old beauty from some place near manila. She supposedly was runner up in a recent beauty pageant.If you she her pics you will blow your load. If everything works out you will see them in my TR.
Anyway she has agree to stay with me 3days, show me the sights around manila (among other things she's promised to do). She was asking for 5000P per day which I negotiated to 3500P. Is that a fair price?

#19 Torques Hit

Torques Hit
  • Members
  • 120 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 30 September 2015 - 01:37 PM

Sounds good to me, but what matters is if your happy. Does not matter what everyone else thinks. I'm sure there will be others that will say it's too much. The only advice I can add is that don't commit yourself to the 3 days prior to meeting face to face. What if she turns out to be not what you thought you were getting ? Good luck, hope it all works out as you planned

Worry about the things you can affect and not the things you can't affect 

#20 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 07:19 PM

Right TH, the other two days are IF we find each other mutually satisfying. Hopefully that would act as an incentive for better performance.

#21 Torques Hit

Torques Hit
  • Members
  • 120 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 30 September 2015 - 08:14 PM

Well done ! Let us know how it all goes. Have a great time.

Worry about the things you can affect and not the things you can't affect 

#22 LB3048

LB3048
  • Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 03 October 2015 - 07:51 AM

I've not been to Boracay so can't compare it with Puerto Galera, but the PG LB sceen is very limited. There were really only two freelancers in the area when I was there, both pretty attractive, there were also a couple of gay freelancers getting around as well if that's also your scene. PG is a great spot for scuba diving if that's something you're into. I understand the diving is better at PG than Boracay, all the dive sites at PG are fairly close by as well, some of them you can literally swim back to shore and walk up the beach to the dive shops.

#23 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 10:45 AM

Thanks LB, was planning PG mainly for some scuba fun too, but only two days would be too hurried. I called of that plan. Will spend all my time in Manila. Maybe visit Taal volcano or Pasangan falls. Those excursions looks good.

#24 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 01:43 PM

Still a month to go. Damn. Days are passing so slowly...and anticipation building up. This time i'm trying trying another approach. Fellow BM's on the forum gave a fair idea that online is the way to go. I've scouted CL and backpages and shortlisted a few beauties. Even chatted with a couple of them and am in the process of setting up dates. Its always better in LOS as there is plenty of information available about specific girls which  then helps in planning your TO DO list. Lets see how this trip turns out.

If anybody has personal experience with either of these girls seen on backpages I would appreciate if its shared. Names keep on changing I suppose but at present on backpage their names are - Megan, Zabina, Zaira. All three look good in the adv, any word about their service?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci