#13 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 14 July 2015 - 09:37 AM

I have a fairly simple question. 

I would like to buy a ligerie/sexy clothes gift card for a LB I met on TF.
Something like Victoria's Secret or similar, so she can buy some sexy stuff and take pictures for me! Would prefer an e-card type gift card.
Can anyone tell me of any large (international?) type Lingerie Stores in Thailand that might do gift cards?

I posted this question before and got fairly flamed and judged for wanting to do this. I thought this was a judgement free zone?
Some explanations...

• I want to do this for both of us, she gets the lingerie, I get the pictures!
  • We both get the fun of exchanging the pictures
  • Yes, I met her on TF, she has since deleted her profile there!
  • She has NEVER asked me for money or anything else!
  • I don't want to send her cash, GIFT CARDS!
  • It's my money, I can waste it however I wish!
  • If I buy her a gift card, she can pick out lingerie in HER size and style.
  • No, I'm not in love, I'm having fun!

My question is, is there a Thai alternative to a Victoria Secrets gift card?

Why not send her the link to Victoria's Secret website and tell her to pick a few items out, or suggest some and send her the links or pics. Once she's chosen some items she likes you then make the order and have it delivered to her address. Alternatively, take it all with you on your next trip and help her try it on.

If you want to send it to her she can message you her address, if that turns out to be a problem she could write it out clearly on a piece of paper and take a clear photo of it and send that to you. You then print out the picture of the address, add the word THAILAND, then to stick it on the parcel and send it.

Victoria's Secret

V447314.jpg V395814.jpg V279085.jpg

Meum cerebrum nocet

#14 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 11:32 AM

Honestly i might have missed it but im assuming your girl is in bangkok or pattaya, it doesnt really matter where they are send them 500 bahts, might as well send a 1000 western union, 30 bucks american, and tell them to go to the market and buy some panties stockings and a bra, then you can smoke a j andbask in the glory of your remission

#15 ccc.tom

ccc.tom
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 01:00 AM

Not sure whether you can shop and pay online and make delivery to your lady at Central Department Store

http://www.central.c...rand=&min=&max=

#16 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 02:02 AM

dixon cox, your suggestion is good, but it is highly likely she would have to pay duty on the shipment from the on-line Victoria's Secret store.

ccc,tom - that looks promising, and the first few pages of lingerie is a bit better than the "granny type", but maybe not the Victoria's Secret fantasy type the original poster had in mind.

There aren't details on how to set up an account - so the original poster will have to clarify if they allow non-residents to do so. It might be worth a try, but I think the advice to get the details from her, buy it in the US, take it out of the original box and send by US post small packet, as a gift would probably still be the best method.

:cnd:

#17 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 02:51 AM

I think the best advice is for him to kick his cancer into remission, and then hop on a plane to Thailand.

I'm hoping he can do it!
  • rxpharm, Surin Nix and sharkdog like this

#18 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 05:12 AM

I think the best advice is for him to kick his cancer into remission, and then hop on a plane to Thailand.

I'm hoping he can do it!

:agree:

That would be the best solution of all!

• Surin Nix likes this

:cnd:

#19 ccc.tom

ccc.tom
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 06:27 AM

dixon cox, your suggestion is good, but it is highly likely she would have to pay duty on the shipment from the on-line Victoria's Secret store.

ccc,tom - that looks promising, and the first few pages of lingerie is a bit better than the "granny type", but maybe not the Victoria's Secret fantasy type the original poster had in mind.

There aren't details on how to set up an account - so the original poster will have to clarify if they allow non-residents to do so. It might be worth a try, but I think the advice to get the details from her, buy it in the US, take it out of the original box and send by US post small packet, as a gift would probably still be the best method.

Let the lady set up the account and the op can log in to buy and pay by his card?

However, I have mo experience with online shopping at central ...... not sure it works or not.

#20 wardmoob

wardmoob
  • Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 12:13 AM

the thing most don't grasp is the girls buy these clothes for what they are worth 'pennies on the dolllar'' , they buy local very cheap bras n panties all the time, ever looked at womens clothes that are made for really sexy women, or what most thai girls look like.....?

they are 11 to 17 dollar outfits, mini skirts, tops, etc, all from yes 11 dollars and this is in the usa, what do u think they pay in Thailand for this crap??

also lets come to grips with the girls in there rooms they live in with there friends that cost them like a two lays a month to cover don't need gifts, and certainly not from customers in the making or rather the best kind of customer, one that they don't even have to meet and lie to for a week and fuck to enjoy him when he finally is gone and sending not himself but bra gift cards in the mail....

why doesn't someone just look on craigslist in mississipi and send some piglet u never met a western union, I mean perhaps the piglet has a facebook, then u can assume shes quality.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci