#13 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 09:10 PM

Good Morning
Many thanks for all the advice given here
Firstly i'm no troll !!!
I joined the group for advice as many of you have more experience & knoledge of the LBs in Pattaya
This is also NO Sick Buffalo story..it is the truth i have no reason to lie and waste everybody's time..
i am no fool and my feet are firmly on the ground.. i have no intention of parting with any money with regard to sending it to Thailand
Maybe i was foolish giving her my mail address but she wanted to keep in touch.. that's ok with me..and i'm sure if she gets bored with it the contact will fade away.
As for next year well if she is still around that's fine..and if not that's ok too
Nobody is tugging at my heart strings..not in the UK or in Thailand..

So Once again many thanks for all your replies
Just for the record my name is Martyn i'm 59 and from Leeds UK  (I'M NO TROLL) thank you

Hope you didn't get too offended by the troll comment. I think @xyzzy was mixing humor with his suspicion. We do get a number of trolls in here who post questions with obvious answers.

I got the impression that you answered your own question in your OP. You even mentioned your own alarm bells going off.

They are going off for a good reason, don't ignore them.

Even relationships that have the advantage of both people being in the same age range, same culture, same values, and the same economic class are challenging.

A 25 year-old LB from Pattaya and a 59 year-old male from Leeds have a lot of barriers to overcome.

You know that, you don't need to ask us that, right?

Hence, @xyzzy's joke about you being a troll, at least that is my hunch. Don't take it personally.

Another hunch of mine, you probably came here to just talk, and get it off your chest because you don't have anyone in your real life that you want to talk to about this.

I can completely understand that, so I hope we didn't piss you off with being blunt. It wasn't my intention to ridicule you or make you feel dumb.

My connection to Thailand started with a GG 12 years my junior that had a factory job in Chonburi.

I had too many issues going on with me to be a good boyfriend, let alone a husband. I pushed her away, and she was a wonderful person: sweet, charming, beautiful, and intelligent.

When I met her family, it scared the hell out of me.

The knowledge that if I married her, I would have a certain level of obligation to them was too much for me. I think I was right to let her go.

Now, back to your situation. I happen to think that a 34 year age difference is something to be concerned about. Sure, you can walk hand-in-hand with her and no one will bat an eye in Pattaya (except for Westerners).

You can have fun and share some good times; however, in the long haul you are very likely to get bored with each other. A 25 year-old is interested in different things than a 59 year-old. It can be overcome, but it is a potential source of conflict.

Add in the cross cultural sources of conflict and misunderstanding and that is two big barriers to harmony in a relationship.

We haven't even got to the risks associated with a sex worker, and the challenges that a transgender faces in life and society.

I'm not saying it is impossible. I am saying it will take a tremendous amount of understanding, tolerance, and patience on your part.

There is a very big chance that you will feel like you are being used and under appreciated, even if she isn't running a con on you, chances are you will feel used and abused at some point.

That's just my take on getting too involved with a Thai LB 34 years your junior.
  • goodenough, Surin Nix and MadMoker like this

#14 MadMoker

MadMoker
  • Members
  • 43 posts
  • Locationleicestershire

Posted 06 April 2015 - 02:49 AM

I wish you all the best ...... Listen to al the previous postings as they have knowledge of the scams , cons and tricks some get up to. BUT dont turn away if you think there might be a future in your relationship.  If it isn't costing you ,  why not see where it takes you. Maybe I was lucky that I met my Dream LB 20 months ago and now we are married living in Leicestershire.

Iam more than twice her age ,  dont own my house  and she has to have a job to bring in some money but we are together so it can work

#15 skin2fan

skin2fan
  • Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 07:44 PM

Might help more if you give the name of this LB.

Once identified the forum members may know the dear girl.

#16 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 09:57 PM

Might help more if you give the name of this LB.
Once identified the forum members may know the dear girl.

He could always hire Stickman or whoever that is that does bar girl investigations.

I can't believe people actually pay to have him go watch what their bar girl is doing at work.

I would say that he just makes that crap up so he can have something to post on his blog, but someone has probably paid him before.

PS

I hope he doesn't name her on the forum. I think it will only confuse him to a much greater extent.

#17 Gilly123

Gilly123
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 03:02 PM

Thank You for all your input on this subject

So after some thought i really do not want to name the girl as yet.. simply because i do not think that would be a very nice thing to do

I myself would not like my name given out under certain circumstances,she is not causing me any problems,not asking for money,not causing me any heartache or sleepless nights. she is still keeping in contact every day as she said she would..

So at the moment i am quite content to carry on with the correspondance.. maybe she is genuine..maybe she is not.. only time will tell..

Once Again thank you for your input everybody

Martyn

• Spyder Rocket and Torques Hit like this

#18 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 02:10 AM

Thank You for all your input on this subject
So after some thought i really do not want to name the girl as yet.. simply because i do not think that would be a very nice thing to do
I myself would not like my name given out under certain circumstances,she is not causing me any problems,not asking for money,not causing me any heartache or sleepless nights. she is still keeping in contact every day as she said she would..
So at the moment i am quite content to carry on with the correspondance.. maybe she is genuine..maybe she is not.. only time will tell..
Once Again thank you for your input everybody
Martyn

Just out of curiousity, are you emotionally attracted to her?

If you are just interested in seeing her again when you vacation in Thailand, then it is probably fine to keep emailing her. Just be upfront about it.

I would caution against making promises that you don't intend to keep. You can put more pressure on yourself, than she ever can put on you, if you start making promises.
  • Platapuss likes this

#19 Gilly123

Gilly123
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 12:19 AM

mmmm.Now there's a question

If i was to answer honestly then the answer would be probably a little,but i can cope with that.i'm not thinking about her all day long......

She mails every morning to say Good Morning & Every night to say Goodnight !!!

And suprisingly i got a mail to say Happy Birthday to my daughter.which kind of suprised me.

But i have already said my feet are firmly on the ground and what transpires in the future will either happen or not

i have made no promises whatsoever and i know anything like that would be very foolish & to be fair not very nice

I don't wish to make any enemies in Thailand..

Once again thank you for your help & interest

Martyn

#20 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 02:46 AM

By mail are you talking about line or whatsapp or viber or something of that sort because you know these girls send out chain messages to 20 or 30 guys at the same time, not saying thats whats happening to you but i wouldnt doubt it, ive seen girls send out "good morning darling" messages out to 30 guys at once most of them writing back more personalized things because they dont realize they are on the receiving end of this kind of bullshit.

#21 Gilly123

Gilly123
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 12:16 AM

Hello

No it's email.. i get various mails over the day which would probably be of no interest to any other person.. some times they have an attachment with them usually a photo. which can be a picture of the food she is eating..a picture of the sea.or a picture of a new dress she has bought..

All mails are very friendly..no asking for anything.. just nice easy conversation.

So all in all @ the moment there is nothing to really make me too uneasy..but only time will tell..

Thank You for your advice

But i never give any personalised things in the mails.or make any promises...

#22 LBK

LBK
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 01:33 PM

He could always hire Stickman or whoever that is that does bar girl investigations.

Stickman did investigations and there was at least one about an LB. Don't recall him writing about them recently and he claims to be leaving Thailand in coming weeks.

He investigated girls that were being sponsored and therefore meant to be off the market. Simplest way would be to observe them leave work with a customer. If not, he'd proposition them.

I can't believe people actually pay to have him go watch what their bar girl is doing at work.

If someone has decided to be a sponsor, having the girl investigated/tested by an impartial third party who can understand Thai would seem very sensible. Payment was probably completely trivial compared to what a sponsor gives away.

No surprise the sponsored girls were rarely (if ever) faithful. But some sponsors couldn't accept the outcome of the investigation and would continue to send money anyway ...
  • Janus likes this

#23 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 01:31 AM

Geezus, i would just assume, especially a bar girl. There's a t-shirt indicating how low you are on the totem pole.
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#24 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 07:26 AM

Stickman did investigations and there was at least one about an LB. Don't recall him writing about them recently and he claims to be leaving Thailand in coming weeks.
He investigated girls that were being sponsored and therefore meant to be off the market. Simplest way would be to observe them leave work with a customer. If not, he'd proposition them.

If someone has decided to be a sponsor, having the girl investigated/tested by an impartial third party who can understand Thai would seem very sensible. Payment was probably completely trivial compared to what a sponsor gives away.
No surprise the sponsored girls were rarely (if ever) faithful. But some sponsors couldn't accept the outcome of the investigation and would continue to send money anyway ...

I guess it makes sense in a warped way.

If they are dumb enough to sponsor a bar girl, then they are dumb enough to pay Stickman to investigate the bar girl.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ladyboy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci