Malate-Mabini for LBs?

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 BestLBhunter

BestLBhunter
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 08:58 PM

Hi, I don't take any interest about bad and dirty places, I have no problems. I'm a traveller who has travelled around the world and always alone. I don't know Philippines and Manila. I'm thinking to find an apartment for 20 days at Malate-Mabini area because I think there are many LBs and they are cheap too. But I'm considering and valuing to find an accommodation at Burgos too. In your opinion is Malate-Mabini area good really for LBs?

I thank you

#2 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 09:14 PM

Registering with another name won't help you St. Lucifer - from your postings on another forum you are supposed to be planning a trip to Cambodia. You are clearly trolling and doubt very much if you even made your trip to Thailand.

• Torques Hit likes this

:cnd:

#3 BestLBhunter

BestLBhunter
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 09:56 PM

Registering with another name won't help you St. Lucifer - from your postings on another forum you are supposed to be planning a trip to Cambodia. You are clearly trolling and doubt very much if you even made your trip to Thailand.

How can you tell I am St. Lucifer? About Pattaya do you like to ask me some questions? I was at Lek hotel 10° floor.

#4 tourist

tourist
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 06:17 AM

How can you tell I am St. Lucifer? About Pattaya do you like to ask me some questions? I was at Lek hotel 10° floor.

Wrong answer: LEK hotel got 9 floors only, at least until last night.... :-)

Com'on little troll : go and look for your junk food somewhere else!

Wish you all the best for the of your cyberlife
  • Torques Hit likes this
I went to the Dark side and found the Light !!!

#5 BestLBhunter

BestLBhunter
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 03:05 PM

Wrong answer: LEK hotel got 9 floors only, at least until last night.... :-)

Com'on little troll : go and look for your junk food somewhere else!

Wish you all the best for the of your cyberlife

Wrong reply dear: Lek hotel has 10 floors and I stood at 10 floor for 18 days. You never have been at Lek hotel and not even know that there is a lift. Go and look for your junk food somewhere else!!!

#6 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 03:23 PM

You've given yourself completely away St. Lucifer, you can't change your writing style. You're simply going to be viewed as a troll until you change your attitude to participate - that is contribute useful information to the forum instead of continuing to ask the same type of questions about  Indonesia, Cambodia, Philippines, Thailand, etc. with no evidence of visiting..

Here is a photo of the front of Lek Hotel from their webpage - there are clearly 9 floors (the ground floor doesn't count).

Attached File  front_building_01.jpg   104.14KB   0 downloads

• Torques Hit likes this

:cnd:

#7 BestLBhunter

BestLBhunter
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 03:30 PM

You've given yourself completely away St. Lucifer, you can't change your writing style. You're simply going to be viewed as a troll until you change your attitude to participate - that is contribute useful information to the forum instead of continuing to ask the same type of questions about  Indonesia, Cambodia, Philippines, Thailand, etc. with no evidence of visiting..

Here is a photo of the front of Lek Hotel from their webpage - there are clearly 9 floors (the ground floor doesn't count).

attachicon.giffront_building_01.jpg

You are a stupid person and you believe only in what is referred on the Internet. You are a child and I also believe that you're disturbing the public peace. I repeat, I stood at 10 floor for more than 15 days. You have to telephone to Lek hotel and ask the number of the buttons/floors inside the elevator!

#8 Torques Hit

Torques Hit
  • Members
  • 120 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 28 November 2014 - 07:05 PM

I believe he did stay on the 10th floor......... that is the roof !!!

What I want to know is how did you manage to keep the "Tent pegs in the roof surface ?"

Good evidence I can count the ground floor and 9 floors above it.

Worry about the things you can affect and not the things you can't affect 

#9 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 28 November 2014 - 07:07 PM

you forget its THAI concrete....no problems to hammer in some tent pegs :mrgreen:

• Torques Hit likes this

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#10 St.lucifer

St.lucifer
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 08:10 PM

I believe he did stay on the 10th floor......... that is the roof !!!

What I want to know is how did you manage to keep the "Tent pegs in the roof surface ?"

Good evidence I can count the ground floor and 9 floors above it.

Yes I drove the tent but in your butt.jejejejajaja Every guy who have been at Lek hotel knows the 10° floor has larger and better rooms than other one. Before I did stay on second floor for one hour, then I asked to portier to relocate to a better room.at 10° floor. Stupid guys here speak without knowing what they say.

#11 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 28 November 2014 - 08:15 PM

Yes I drove the tent but in your butt.jejejejajaja Every guy who have been at Lek hotel knows the 10° floor has larger and better rooms than other one. Before I did stay on second floor for one hour, then I asked to portier to relocate to a better room.at 10° floor. Stupid guys here speak without knowing what they say.

You forgot to use your new username.. Doh!   :roll:

• Torques Hit likes this

Meum cerebrum nocet

#12 Torques Hit

Torques Hit
  • Members
  • 120 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 28 November 2014 - 08:16 PM

I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter

Worry about the things you can affect and not the things you can't affect 

1 user(s) are reading this topic