Photo

Is the most feminine LB goddess necessarily a good top?

feminine lb top hard cock functional

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#25 stevented

stevented
  • Members
  • 31 posts
  • Locationusa

Posted 17 October 2014 - 02:06 AM

@Stevented

Strange that you can provide that info so accurate while you have never been to the phillippines in your life before , so ???

And i was talking abouth most feminin ladyboy goddess on full blown hormoons treatment like the Thread Header stated , not those phillippines femboy that you know only through your skype monitor , please dont get confuse.....

Greetz , Stealth

as i stated  before you  dont  know where i have been or what i have done,,,,,, most of your information is false , you have been mis-leading  many rooms ,,, 

#26 Asian_Prince

Asian_Prince
  • Members
  • 207 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 17 October 2014 - 02:34 AM

@Stevented

For sure not the phillippines , because you post that your self on our board that you needed info because it`s the first time your going , real short memory , Mister @Stevented

Stop stalking me around , you got a warning already at the phillippines addict forum , if you keep this shit up i will report you also to this forum Mod`s , so it`s your choice !!!

Greetz , Stealth

https://www.youtube....er/MrStealth009 ===> My Privit Youtube Vacation Channel , Enjoy !!!

I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Cosplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves )

I`ll Stop Thinking With My Dick , When You Stop Fucking With My Mind.

Real Players Motto Is: Find `em , Fuck `em and Forget `em

#27 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 17 October 2014 - 08:28 AM

your wrong most lbs in the phil are tops

as i stated  before you  dont  know where i have been or what i have done,,,,,, most of your information is false , you have been mis-leading  many rooms ,,,

You seem to have suddenly learned a lot in the last 6 months, presumably through data-gathering from various fora as there is zero evidence to suggest anything otherwise. We only know about you what you are willing to tell us and so far you've told us nothing to warrant paying any further attention to you or your opinions what-so-ever. You offer zero proof or any worthy counter-information or evidence that you've ever even set foot in the Philippines, let alone Thailand.

To gain a little credibility on here and on other fora it might be worth getting some mileage and physical experience under your belt before you even begin to suggest that someone with the wealth of on-the-ground experience and knowledge, which Asian_Prince (Stealth) possesses in abundance, before you even consider passing judgement again.

Stealth's knowledge of the Philippines is second to none and he has put in the ground work numerous times and walks the walk and he is kind enough and generous enough to share his experience with us.

It was only 6 months ago you posted THIS >

im guys im new here, ive just discovered the lb, scene  , can anyone tell the feeling the 1st time with a lb, how was it for you, did u top her and how did that feel , and also how was it to suck a dick for the 1st time? did u swallow? how did it taste? thanks  guys looking foward to your answers

I can only speak for myself, but I can assure you, stevented, that it would most certainly not be you who I would choose to pay attention to for advice or tips regarding the Philippines, certainly not at this very early stage in your ladyboy career. Your overall approach and forum demeanor come across as one of a jealous ladyboy virgin who cannot get hold of the information he so eagerly seeks and desperately wants, so you simply resort to negativity.
  • rxpharm, batman4ever, goodenough and 2 others like this

Meum cerebrum nocet

#28 Asian_Prince

Asian_Prince
  • Members
  • 207 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 18 October 2014 - 12:39 AM

@Dixon Cox

Thankx for the replay and feedback , and my support to this board will be and stay always intact with more feedback and news as they come in from my locals and when i have the boots on the ground my self....

Ps. Looks like we are seeing a grow of a hero right before our own eyes , scary shit for sure.....

Greetz , Stealth

• dixon cox likes this

https://www.youtube....er/MrStealth009 ===> My Privit Youtube Vacation Channel , Enjoy !!!

I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Cosplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves )

I`ll Stop Thinking With My Dick , When You Stop Fucking With My Mind.

Real Players Motto Is: Find `em , Fuck `em and Forget `em

#29 Escierto

Escierto
  • Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 03 April 2020 - 10:05 AM

As a bottom looking for top girls on pinalove, I would hear top girls complaining that there are no bottom guys and bottom girls complaining that there are too many bottom guys. It made me wonder, how many guys and girls are in these sex roles?

Most sites don’t have a way to search by sex role but one did and here are the results of my search:

Ladyboys:
Top 659. 5.0%
Vets 5490 41.6%
Bottom 7052. 53.4%
Total 13201

Men seeking ladyboys:
Top 8741 40.3%
Bottom 1431 6.6%
Vers 11518 53.1%
Total 21690

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: feminine lb, top, hard cock, functional

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci