Photo

Is the most feminine LB goddess necessarily a good top?

feminine lb top hard cock functional

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 03:46 PM

I have been dabbling in the LB scene for couple of years now. My preference is for the feminine goddess with right curves, soft boobs and hard cocks. (Live your fantasies while in LOS)
After spending time with a few of my fantasy ladies and talking to a few more working in bars I realized that feminine LB prefer bottom. Is that because they feel they are girls and are meant to be fucked rather than do the fucking? Or is that because they are on hormones and can't perform? Of course LB's in the P4P business will oblige for commercial reasons , but do they enjoy ramming your ass or getting a blowjob from you? Is their mind into it? What do you members feel ? Is there any different opinion?

#2 Asian_Prince

Asian_Prince
  • Members
  • 207 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 05 October 2014 - 07:24 PM

@WorldTourist67

Yes , it`s because they feel they are girls and meant to be fucked rather then do the fucking , you will in between have the once that like to do the fucking pure because they like it , but in most case they are bottom......

And the use of hormoon can also be a reason that they can not perform well.....

Greetz , Stealth

https://www.youtube....er/MrStealth009 ===> My Privit Youtube Vacation Channel , Enjoy !!!

I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Cosplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves )

I`ll Stop Thinking With My Dick , When You Stop Fucking With My Mind.

Real Players Motto Is: Find `em , Fuck `em and Forget `em

#3 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 07:45 PM

There are only a few ways for boys to become feminine - either by hormones or by surgery, or a combination of both to obtain the curves and boobs that you prefer. Of course use of female hormones will counter the ability for them to develop hard cocks. Also of course they want to be feminine that would also counter the preference to be a top, but they will do it for $$$. Most would enjoy receiving a bj, and giving one.

If they used surgery to become feminine, that is a different situation - no female hormones, they would be able to develop a hard cock and top. A good example of this would have been Lusi Mustang - who was an lb and reverted to being a gay man after earning enough $$$ to leave the p4p scene. I'll post a few some photos of her from the LB69 models preview page.

Some feminine lbs will stop hormones for a while if they have a regular customer (note the word regular) who prefers a hard cock and being topped. She would probably have to stop for at least a month or two before the encounter.

Photos from LB69 preview page.

Attached File  Lusi.JPG   75.5KB   9 downloads

• jarr46 and innamoratopazzo68 like this

:cnd:

#4 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 11:50 PM

Hormones, implants and SRS (sex reassignment surgery) all are costly affairs. For most lb's who have no social support system p4p is the only way to earn enough money to ungergo complete transformation. Sometimes they go through the motions for money but are they mentally disgusted when being in top? How many times have you encountered a starfish? what I am interested in knowing is how many forum members have been in a situation when the lb angel for the night has confided before you bf her that she is purely bottom.I have on two separate occasions faced such a situation. Both utterly gorgeous, advertised as versatile, one was a nurse who was ready for SRS after a couple of months. Other was a model who thoroughly enjoyed me pummeling her ass but refused to return the favor.Both were intelligent and nice to talk to. They confided that they wanted to really be a girl and enjoyed being bottom. Let's get some inputs from other members if this is common enough. LB forum members please give you insights too. I'll value them.
On the other hand some Amazon's with huge tools seem to love being on top. They get aroused by the thought of stuffing their cock in your mouth or neither regions and they cum quite a lot. Are these lb's in the game only because it's easy money?

#5 manpower

manpower
  • Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 03:34 AM

I have encountered both situations.I have always found LB love to top guys which are hot call it physical attraction.

Thats what they have told me they love fuking a hot arse because they carnt hand relief all the time.

#6 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 05:26 AM

what I am interested in knowing is how many forum members have been in a situation when the lb angel for the night has confided before you bf her that she is purely bottom.

Not as often as I like. For example I really liked the hype around Check-In bar, but found a lot of the girls there to be mostly tops. A few like Bee*think that was the name) were tops only (although watching her top Noey was fun, but we got a little carried away).  The time I visited only one girl there was bottom only, very submissive too, but not much English and we didn't click so I didn't bf. 

Personal experience, I've run into far more tops/reluctant bottoms than exclusive bottoms. This might have been due to the bars I tried, next time I'll try different ones, but I also found it to be somewhat true for girls off Thai Friendly. Most are versatile at best and want reciprocation, but just make do without.

• Surin Nix and worldtourist67 like this

#7 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 12:47 PM

Rx that's exactly what I mean too. Lusi therefore was never a committed lb rather a gay who pretended to be an LB just to earn money.
For people in p4p money is name of the game. But what exactly is their sexual orientation / preference?
If they top is it actually a pleasurable thing for lbs?

#8 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 06 October 2014 - 01:45 PM

Well, My girl ( madam whisky) is versatile...but prefer to top, and trust me she enjoys it :mrgreen:, and its not because iam biased...but i would say shes quite feminim... :)

Annie...also from C&D...also feminim...also likes to top... :whistle:

• Nick Bullseye, Surin Nix, jaybee111 and 1 other like this

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#9 Hard News

Hard News
  • Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 02:11 PM

Hmmmm .....  I like my ladies to be femme and I have found most to be versatile with a preference to top !!

I wasn`t to sure at first...but I`m now starting to enjoy it......nothing like giving back a bit of pleasure !!!

• Surin Nix likes this

#10 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 02:17 PM

Bats do they ever think of undergoing the final cut? I had the pleasure of meeting Annie she is so sweet and out to pleasure you. But her English skill is very rudimentary if not nonexistant ( she prefers French HaHa) so it was difficult to converse with her. I found her submissive .I realised she was bleeding, maybe because she doesn't bottom too often? Anyway I couldn't go on even though she said she was OK. She however never insisted on topping until I told her to in the morning.

#11 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 02:26 PM

Hard news if they top good that means their testosterone levels are still high. They have either stopped hormone treatment or take kamagra. Feminine features and curves are hard to achieve with high testosterone.
High testosterone may also be one of the causes why they prefer top. Apart from hormonal causes the psychosexual preference must also play a role.

#12 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 06 October 2014 - 02:46 PM

Bats do they ever think of undergoing the final cut? I had the pleasure of meeting Annie she is so sweet and out to pleasure you. But her English skill is very rudimentary if not nonexistant ( she prefers French HaHa) so it was difficult to converse with her. I found her submissive .I realised she was bleeding, maybe because she doesn't bottom too often? Anyway I couldn't go on even though she said she was OK. She however never insisted on topping until I told her to in the morning.

Asked Oh a few times over the years but shes quite sure she will never have the cut....and knowing her preferences...i can guess why :mrgreen:

she always try to be as ladylike as possible...but when it comes to "the cut" shes just as much man as us....we would never hurt our best friend in life :mrgreen:

• MrDragon and Surin Nix like this

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: feminine lb, top, hard cock, functional

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci