Photo

My first [sober] ladyboy experience. Feedback required.

disgusted by cock ?

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#13 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 10:20 AM

Amoral hermit till my 30s, then decided to do something about it in the kinkiest way I could think of, decided fucking a ladyboy would fit that bill, so I flew to LOS, soi 6/1, and went with the first one who approached me walking up from beach road. got as far as High Boss. And your words .... it was just ok. Not sensational or anything, describe my feelings at the time pretty well.

Now THAT is a great story Vev!

Did you see the movie "The 40 year old virgin"? I thought the movie was good, but for some reason i imagine Steve Carrel's character being...you...and how much better the movie would have been re-written with you as the lead!

I guess you liked it enough to keep coming back. Tell us how you felt after that first time...and what was the rest of your trip like?

Good story Bro!
Nix

#14 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 10:28 AM

No, only you can call yourself that.
Well, you and perhaps a couple of drunk Danes that yell it at you on Walking Street, and of course, jonnieb.
But not me, I'm not calling you that.

Well, i guess as long as you're not calling me the H-word, i will confess to taking home a little cutie from Soi Croc one night. She was adorable, very affectionate and cuddly. After sex, she slept spooned up next to me all night. I loved it. I liked her so much i brought her back for an encore the next night.

After that i was having dinner with Jimbo (C&D's) and another BM. I was somewhat taken aback when he related to that BM that i'd been with "a femboy" (!).

Femboy? Well. I had no idea. ...and since i had no idea, it was essentially straight sex. So, i guess i'm still good. Manliness confirmed.
Nix

#15 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 11:12 AM

Well, i guess as long as you're not calling me the H-word, i will confess to taking home a little cutie from Soi Croc one night. She was adorable, very affectionate and cuddly. After sex, she slept spooned up next to me all night. I loved it. I liked her so much i brought her back for an encore the next night.
After that i was having dinner with Jimbo (C&D's) and another BM. I was somewhat taken aback when he related to that BM that i'd been with "a femboy" (!).
Femboy? Well. I had no idea. ...and since i had no idea, it was essentially straight sex. So, i guess i'm still good. Manliness confirmed.

Now that brings up another interesting difference!

How ladyboy admirers define the terms passable and femboy. I have seen people apply those labels very differently than how I perceive them.

#16 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 06:44 PM

Now that brings up another interesting difference!
How ladyboy admirers define the terms passable and femboy. I have seen people apply those labels very differently than how I perceive them.

Yep. In the aforementioned incident, I personally thought of the girl as a bona-fide ladyboy. Petite, great makeup, painted-on jeans....but naked, though she was taking hormones, she still was flat-chested and narrow-hipped. I could see more of the boy in ladyboy.

But, as i mentioned, she was adorable. I guess i'd developed a bit of a crush on her, and maybe because i found myself really enjoying our chemistry, the human connection and attraction overrode my tendency to affix meaning to labels.

That's why when Jimbo good naturedly teased me about being with a femboy, i really didn't mind.

Also, to me she was much more feminine than the femboys in, say, Sunni Plaza. A place i've visited with other BM's, but have no real desire to return. She was a Soi Croc girl, where ladyboys prevail in numbers. Perhaps the environment affected perception also.
Nix

#17 jay_c_154

jay_c_154
  • Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 04:47 PM

Thank you all for the very thoughful and entertaining replys. Its been a week since my experience with the ladyboy (i live in WA and met her online) and i already emailed her saying i just wanted to be friends. Truth be told i don't like cheating on my girlfriend. Or lying. 

I was freaked out by the fact that she had a cock that was touching my leg when we hugged. but i was still hugely turned on by her. Very confusing to be honest. I'll just have to see how it all goes, because i don't want to be one of those guys who leads a double life. I don't think i could handle the stress.

Anyways, thanks again for the replys !

• Surin Nix and Spyder Rocket like this

#18 topcat72m

topcat72m
  • Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 03:31 AM

There is no shame in trying something and realising that its not for you. You don't need to berate yourself for it. When you try a new food you may or may not like. This is no different.

Its also OK to be turned on by someone even if your not ready or don't want to be intimate with. It won't change you.

If you want to try again then that's also OK too.

Give yourself permission to explore your sexuality without the guilt your feeling. I suspect this remorse is due to social conditioning than anything you did wrong.
  • dixon cox, Surin Nix and Spyder Rocket like this

#19 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 09:42 AM

My first experiences with sucking cock were in my early thirties (with gay men) and were as you describe kinda "disgusting" to me. I mean, why was I attracted to this form of sexual act...putting in my mouth what another man pees with? However, even after swearing off doing it again, after a short while, the desire would return. When I thought about it more, I realized that most women do it without hesitation and some even enjoy it and so I figured why should they have all the fun! If it's good enough for them, it would surely be good enough for me; and it has been ever since, with both men and ladyboys.

Now I enjoy nothing more than giving another person with a penis pleasure through their ultimate symbol of manliness or transformation. So yeah, the desire will always be there with you and you feelings of hesitation or disgust will soon abate and you'll be sucking away like a baby on a teet in no time. Enjoy!
  • jaybee111, jay_c_154, Christopheje and 1 other like this

#20 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 12:42 PM

My first experiences with sucking cock were in my early thirties (with gay men) and were as you describe kinda "disgusting" to me. I mean, why was I attracted to this form of sexual act...putting in my mouth what another man pees with? However, even after swearing off doing it again, after a short while, the desire would return. When I thought about it more, I realized that most women do it without hesitation and some even enjoy it and so I figured why should they have all the fun! If it's good enough for them, it would surely be good enough for me; and it has been ever since, with both men and ladyboys.
Now I enjoy nothing more than giving another person with a penis pleasure through their ultimate symbol of manliness or transformation. So yeah, the desire will always be there with you and you feelings of hesitation or disgust will soon abate and you'll be sucking away like a baby on a teet in no time. Enjoy!

Brutally honest as usual.

I consider sex with a ladyboy as homosexuality-lite. I'm not manly enough to go to a truck stop and suck some hairy assed truck driver off. No way in hell!

Nope!

I can only suck off the clean shaven, powdered, and pampered cock of a ladyboy, or a femboy, or the cock of a fancy, girlish J-Pop star wannabe.

If that makes me a pussy in your eyes, so be it.

I think that makes you the real man of this forum Jonnieb; however, don't go getting any ideas about turning me into your bitch.
  • jonnieb, Surin Nix and Hard News like this

#21 jay_c_154

jay_c_154
  • Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 03:49 PM

This is pretty much exactly how i feel. I met my lb friend and had a rocket in my pocket. I was so turned on. As soon as i came i was completely repulsed by this person. I didn't let on - for obvious reasons. I'm nothing if not polite ! But there was no way i was going to do it again, thats for sure. Here i am 2 weeks later craving the same experience again..... WTF ??

Is there any adivce you can give me as to how to get over my aversion ? Do you think my aversion is real or will it fade away ?

Oh - another plot twist. I'm in a relationship with my partner and i am absolutely mad about her and don't want to hurt her. The thing is i constantly crave humping ladyboy ass....

Jesus its a funny world we live in :-(

• Surin Nix and Spyder Rocket like this

#22 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 01:19 AM

This is pretty much exactly how i feel. I met my lb friend and had a rocket in my pocket. I was so turned on. As soon as i came i was completely repulsed by this person. I didn't let on - for obvious reasons. I'm nothing if not polite ! But there was no way i was going to do it again, thats for sure. Here i am 2 weeks later craving the same experience again..... WTF ??
Is there any adivce you can give me as to how to get over my aversion ? Do you think my aversion is real or will it fade away ?
Oh - another plot twist. I'm in a relationship with my partner and i am absolutely mad about her and don't want to hurt her. The thing is i constantly crave humping ladyboy ass....
Jesus its a funny world we live in :-(

You mentioned therapy earlier. What does your therapist have to say about this?

I wouldn't get married if I were you. It sounds like you've got issues to resolve, be they sexual issues, or commitment phobias, you'd better straighten them out, or put a good divorce lawyer on speed dial.

On the subject of aversion, that's a curious problem. Have you ever thought that you're attracted to aversion?

I know that sounds like a dubious theory; after all, it's a circular thought, but have you ever noticed being uncontrollably drawn to what you truly dislike?

Maybe it isn't sexual at all? Maybe sex is just the latest place this quirk has manifested itself?

If you have no self-destructive tendencies, then maybe it is just a bit of a sexual kink.

Good luck with it...
  • Surin Nix and jay_c_154 like this

#23 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 04:59 AM

My man, we've all been there.

Let's say, for example, you've just cum....and you have a vibrating egg up your ass. Now, the horniness has left your body...but there it is!

The vibrating egg is still there. Buzzing away.

You look im the mirror, and there you are with your now limpening and slimy noodle in your hand. You think about your Mom.

Then you think:

"Hmmm. This may not be my proudest moment".

Yet, there you are.

And there you go!
  • jay_c_154 likes this
Nix

#24 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 09:40 AM

I would never, not even in a 100 life times think of my mother during sex, or in the aftermath of it.

However, now that I've read your post, I'm sure it will pop into my mind.

I'm calling you a bastard in advance for planting that horrible seed in my mind.

You bastard, Surin Nix!
  • Surin Nix and Hard News like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci