• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 MadMoker

MadMoker
  • Members
  • 43 posts
  • Locationleicestershire

Posted 11 July 2014 - 07:12 AM

WOW Tonight I am so over the moon cos my Arianna's UK Fiancee Visa has been granted.

6 Long months with ups-and-downs have paid off ! Now we look at a flight to UK on 26th July - But dare not book it yet until she has CFO stamp in passport.

Sorry boring cos I want to live with just one LB ! I am so lucky that soon after realising that I wasn't classic gay as in M2M , I discovered LBK dating site ..... and my 6th or 7th contact was Arianna.... IT was just RIGHT !!!

Anyway ... 1 Year and 2 days later - She will join me in 2 weeks .... WE will marry in UK ( thats why she has to leave PH ... They will not recognise US ! )

Maybe this will give some hope to anyone who has found their LB soulmate - And If you just want to Party with some LBs in PH or THai .... Have Fun & Enjoy !!!

Ladyboys Rule - Or not - Supsup
  • Moo Yung likes this

#2 Hard News

Hard News
  • Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 07:40 AM

WOW Tonight I am so over the moon cos my Arianna's UK Fiancee Visa has been granted.

6 Long months with ups-and-downs have paid off ! Now we look at a flight to UK on 26th July - But dare not book it yet until she has CFO stamp in passport.

Sorry boring cos I want to live with just one LB ! I am so lucky that soon after realising that I wasn't classic gay as in M2M , I discovered LBK dating site ..... and my 6th or 7th contact was Arianna.... IT was just RIGHT !!!

Anyway ... 1 Year and 2 days later - She will join me in 2 weeks .... WE will marry in UK ( thats why she has to leave PH ... They will not recognise US ! )

Maybe this will give some hope to anyone who has found their LB soulmate - And If you just want to Party with some LBs in PH or THai .... Have Fun & Enjoy !!!

Ladyboys Rule - Or not - Supsup

I have said it before......I love happy endings....or should I say Beginnings !!!!

#3 MadMoker

MadMoker
  • Members
  • 43 posts
  • Locationleicestershire

Posted 11 July 2014 - 07:53 AM

Maybe just once , Say You Wish us all the BEST - Time will tell - I Love Cynics

Anyway Give Me a chance ..... Only found out about True Ladyboys on 5th July 2013 .... Now I have my future Wife arriving on 26th July 2014

It's so right , just so so right

#4 MadMoker

MadMoker
  • Members
  • 43 posts
  • Locationleicestershire

Posted 11 July 2014 - 08:00 AM

All I want to say , If you find the right LB for you .... Stay with it !!! ... You might find a true life

Whatever , Please enjoy every experience

#5 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 08:17 AM

Madmoker, Hard News is wishing you and Arianna well! 

Congratulations to you both as well, and as you start your new life together, I hope it is filled with happiness and joy. I guess that is you and her in your avatar photo - very happy couple!

:cnd:

#6 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 11 July 2014 - 08:50 AM

Madmoker, good for you and I hope things work out well for you both  :)

Without a little hope and a little love in our little lives our worlds would be very dull and lonely places.

Let us know how things progress.

• MadMoker likes this

Meum cerebrum nocet

#7 kolokoi

kolokoi
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 06:03 PM

Congratulations to both of you, dont worry about the CFO.  This is very easy and not compicated, its just a seminar , it takes only few hours time.

And of course summer in the best time for her to  arrive in UK. 

#8 Moo Yung

Moo Yung
  • Administrators
  • 649 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 07:42 PM

Congratulations, good luck with your new future together.

Find us on facebook: LADYBOYFORUM

#9 philts

philts
  • Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 11:08 PM

Very well done.

Have to say I was one of the doubters re you getting the visa!

May you have many great times together!

#10 MadMoker

MadMoker
  • Members
  • 43 posts
  • Locationleicestershire

Posted 12 July 2014 - 10:04 AM

Many many Thanks Guys ..... This is not my normal style to announce my personal life to the world. But I am so Elated I can't contain my Joy. 6 bloody long months of not really knowing !

Quick up-date ... Flight Manila to Heathrow booked for 26th !!!!! CFO on 15th ! In 2 Weeks Time ... Arianna & Me will be together in UK ..... WoW .... Our Dream has come True.

Wedding Photos will be posted on LBK Success Stories

Serious now .... I have meet my dream LB and very soon we marry in UK ..... But need you Guys to keep the LB Scene alive and kicking !

#11 Asian_Prince

Asian_Prince
  • Members
  • 207 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 12 July 2014 - 10:20 PM

@MadMoker

Congratulations and all the best my friend........

Wish we could see and hear more of these announcements , most will go unheard of....

Ps. Looking foward to see the wedding pic`s.......

Greetz , Stealth

https://www.youtube....er/MrStealth009 ===> My Privit Youtube Vacation Channel , Enjoy !!!

I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Cosplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves )

I`ll Stop Thinking With My Dick , When You Stop Fucking With My Mind.

Real Players Motto Is: Find `em , Fuck `em and Forget `em

#12 MadMoker

MadMoker
  • Members
  • 43 posts
  • Locationleicestershire

Posted 13 July 2014 - 01:38 AM

Super Super excited . Maybe this happens only once in your life .... So you have to grab it with both hands.

I find it hard that there is so little on the Web about trying to get your LB love into your country. I can't be the first Brit to do this !

2 Weeks today ..... About this time , I greet my LB at terminal 4 Heathrow

And 2 hours later ....Wow ... We make Love in UK

Thats it - Tell you more when we get settled

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci