Killer Ladyboy Charles Pangham Books Fiction

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 Moo Yung

Moo Yung
  • Administrators
  • 649 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 12:52 AM

Driven by a murderous desire for revenge, Killer Ladyboy depicts the sleazy crusade of Tik, a stunningly beautiful member of the 'third sex'. The heat soaked and neon bathed streets of Bangkok are the setting for this bloody and erotic journey of sleaze. 

As the bodies of foreigners begin to mount, Police Lieutenant Chanarong becomes increasingly desperate in his attempts to stop the killer. However, the sultry siren proves to outwit him at every turn as she closes in on her final prey. 

Killer Ladyboy is the first book in a series. Let the sexy slaughter begin!

Attached File  Killer Ladyboy.gif   166.42KB   3 downloads

Killer Ladyboy is the first of a trilogy of sexy crime  thrillers, set around the ladyboy scenes of Thailand and the Philippines, by author Charles Pangham. With the first book set around Bangkok and the ladyboy bars of Nana Plaza, this is a must read for all Thai ladyboy fanatics.

Charles will be joining the forum and will happily answer any comments and questions you have about his novels. Feel free to post your comments on this thread, but please  keep it flame free.

The Kindle editions of the books are very modestly priced at £1.87 and $3.12

Grab your copy here:

UK sales - Killer Ladyboy

USA sales - Killer Ladyboy

For those who would be interested in a free copy of the book, we'll be giving away free copies to the next 10 trip reports posted - see here for more details

10 FREE COPIES

• jaybee111 likes this

Find us on facebook: LADYBOYFORUM

#2 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 07:34 AM

A serial killer ladyboy is frightening as hell; I could see how that could be made into a pretty good storyline for a suspense novel.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone heard of that happening in real life?

#3 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 09:56 AM

Damn, I guess I missed the boat on this one! I'll buy it. But as mentioned in one of my other posts, got a threat from an LB saying she could have me killed for 500 baht. We reconciled, but I learned a huge lesson! Is she the serial here? Lol.
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#4 Hard News

Hard News
  • Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 01:21 PM

Don`t know if can read it !!!........A bit like watching Jaws before you go diving !!

• Bumbai and jaybee111 like this

#5 cpang

cpang
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 05:07 PM

Thanks for the comments guys. I wanted to write a book that presents Ladyboys in a different light. I hope I've succeeded in cramming in enough sex and violence to entertain you!

Cheers

Charles 

#6 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 06:15 PM

I just purchased it from Amazon on my Kindle.  As soon as I finish the book I'm reading (which is fairly long), I'm looking forward to reading this.  Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Actually living the dream.

#7 cpang

cpang
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 07:55 PM

Thanks Macman, hope you enjoy it.

Charles

#8 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 07:57 PM

Thanks for the comments guys. I wanted to write a book that presents Ladyboys in a different light. I hope I've succeeded in cramming in enough sex and violence to entertain you!
Cheers
Charles

What gave you the idea to set your novel in the world of ladyboys? It does seem like the perfect setting for a revenge story as there are plenty of aspects of their world to draw plot lines for being wronged and extracting revenge.

I also look forward to giving it a read.

#9 cpang

cpang
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 08:10 PM

Thanks for the question. Actually the idea started one night when I was in a bar on Pattaya's notorious Soi 6. I saw a stunning LB shouting at a drunk Farang. It only lasted a moment but an image of the scene in the first Indiana Jones movie popped into my mind. Remember when Indy is confronted by the swordsman in the market and he just pulls out his gun and shoots him?!

I thought then that it would have been amusing to see this sexy ladyboy pull out her weapon (!) and shoot the guy dead.

Anyway from there I expanded the idea for her to be on a quest to avenge the death of her best friend.

The second book, Killer Ladyboy : Thrill Kill takes the story to Manila and the third one that I am still writing is set mainly in China.

Lots of sex and violence in all three, hope you enjoy.

Happy to answer any questions anyone cares to ask.

Cheers

Charles

• batman4ever likes this

#10 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 02:57 PM

I just want to mention that it states in the forward (at least in my edition) that "Killer Ladyboy: Thrill Kill" is the second book of the trilogy. I'm assuming that's an error because I googled Charles, and I don't see any earlier books.

Actually living the dream.

#11 Onan

Onan
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:47 PM

Lots of "assholes" in the ladyboy milieu (?), so its not a farfetched setting, eh?

:)

#12 cpang

cpang
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:12 PM

Hi Macman

Killer Ladyboy : Thrill Kill is the second book in the trilogy (I'm currently writing the third). For some reason the first book - Killer Ladyboy isn't showing up in Amazon's general search bar - I've alerted this to them and they are coming back to me. The direct link to the first book is as in Moo Yung's post at the top of the page. Alternatively this link also -

http://amzn.to/1cKHWkR

Cheers

Charles

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Killer Ladyboy, Charles Pangham, Books, Fiction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci