• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Karlito2503

Karlito2503
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 04:15 PM

Hello everybody,

I am pretty new to all of this so please don't hate me.

I am thankfull for any kind of advise from the people here.

I am a 27 year old student who has been living in Bangkok for 3 years now.

I have always been curious about ladyboys, but never mustered up the courage to really go out there and live it.

I never had any experience with a ladyboy before.

I don't want to sound cocky but I think I am a pretty decent looking guy.

Getting attention from girls or even ladyboys was never really the problem.

I guess I am just really shy and still care to much about what other people think of me.

I read alot on websites and forums like this one, which offer pretty helpfull information.

But what I really need I guess (besides from getting my shit together and stop worrying what other people think of me) is someone more experienced to show me around a little bit and introduce me to the scene.

Thanks in advance for everything,

Cheers

#2 Moo Yung

Moo Yung
  • Administrators
  • 649 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 04:23 PM

Welcome.

It's just the case of taking the plunge. After your first trip to a ladyboy bar (probably within the first 10 minutes), you'll be feeling a lot more relaxed and wishing you'd made the effort sooner.

You're in a unique position to be based in Bangkok, you really need to get out there. I'm based in Pattaya, and occasionally in Bangkok, I'd be happy to give you a mini tour of my favourite LB bars, especially if you make it to Pattaya.

• Karlito2503 likes this

Find us on facebook: LADYBOYFORUM

#3 Karlito2503

Karlito2503
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 04:28 PM

Thanks for the offer,

I really appreciate it. I guess I will have to take the plunge :)

I've been a couple of times to Pattaya already, they have really beautiful ladybodys there.

I will definetly think about it and I will get back to you.

Until then,

Best Regards!

#4 shyguyuk

shyguyuk
  • Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationSukhumvit, Bangkok

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:50 PM

Karlito2503

I am moving to Bangkok permanently in the middle of March and have been in/out half a dozen times over the last year or so getting things sorted.

If you still fancy a venture out we can always have a walk through some of the known places and having at least had my cherry broken last year and been in a fair few venues can now feel quite good about sharing my somewhat limited but enjoyable experiences and knowledge (helped in a huge way by this forum, its members and the host of information here).

Also did the same thing (newbies walkabout) with another new BM here in January and had a blast of a night.

Message me around the middle of March if you still fancy a wingman for the night unless of course your plunge and subsequent antics earn you stars and all the confidence I know that MY talks about...

Happy to share the evening, drinks and a few stories...

Cheers

• Karlito2503 likes this

#5 Karlito2503

Karlito2503
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:37 PM

Dear Shyguyuk,

Thanks for the response.

I am willing to take that offer and will message you around mid-march.

Until then, safe trip!

Cheers

• shyguyuk likes this

#6 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:38 PM

Sorry, I don't do scene introductions. However, my advice would be to as you say, gather up your balls and just walk on into a ladyboy bar of your choosing and enjoy yourself. Don't worry about what other male customers and ladygirls outside at adjoining bars may think. You may be self conscious but really no one else really even notices. Once inside you will be surprised at all the other guys inside enjoying themselves and the ladyboys and you'll kick yourself for having waiting so long to jump on in.
  • Karlito2503 likes this

#7 shyguyuk

shyguyuk
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 02:29 AM

Hi Karlito 2503

Finally got back to BKK and need a few days to finalise some domestic bliss.

Let me know when you fancy a trip out and will be happy to arrange with you.

Cheers

SG

#8 shyguyuk

shyguyuk
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 03:15 PM

Hi Again Karlito2503

Finally got into the flat and sorted most things so am keen to find a date/time when we can organize a night out.

Let me know when might be good for you and we can coordinate.

Cheers

SG

• JOKER187 likes this

#9 JOKER187

JOKER187
  • Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationCALIFORNIA

Posted 01 May 2014 - 01:29 AM

Hello Shyguyuk,

I'm Jack, new to the forum and a big LB fan. I will be visiting mid August. It would be interesting to have a wingman to show me the ropes. If you're gonna be town and not too busy I would really appreciate it if you can give me a tour or pointers, since I'm guessing you will be an experts by the time get there.

Thanx
Jack Paladio

#10 shyguyuk

shyguyuk
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 02:02 AM

Hi Jack

Welcome to the forum and the (continuing) love of all things LB.

Of course depending on your exact dates will be more than happy to have a night out (or 2) with you and take you around.

Is it your first time in BKK?

I don't think anyone really becomes an expert but it's such fun practicing and getting more knowledge each time.

Did the same with one of your countrymen back in February and we're still in touch and he's already planning his next visit (in another 9 months).

I am waiting to hear about a family member who is potentially coming to stay sometime in August and will try and find out specific dates so I can ensure will have some time.

Until then, happy to PM on details.

Cheers

Shyguyuk (aka Worldphoto)

#11 JOKER187

JOKER187
  • Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationCALIFORNIA

Posted 01 May 2014 - 10:48 AM

Sounds good, I'm looking forward to it. I should be in BBK on 18th or august. I'll be in town for a week but to hones I might extend is for an extra week depending how things go. However I have good feeling it will still not be enough. :)

Nice to meet you by the way

#12 shyguyuk

shyguyuk
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 11:01 PM

Hi Jack

As mentioned . No problem.

Will try and set the days aside.

Just let me know when you get to the hotel, whether you want to head out straight away or how your timing is looking on arrival...

SG

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: First Time, No experience, Newbie, Wing Man

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci