Ladyboy first time

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Brad1908

Brad1908
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 04:53 AM

Hi guys, I just wanted to get some opinions from people who have had a lot of experience with ladyboys, I recently had my first trip to thailand my my first encounter with a ladyboy, I met her on the street in a drunken blue In the early hours of the morning, she took me round the corner to her apartment. I showered then we had sex and I left. Since then I have been quite worried about if she could have filmed us or not as she could have put her phone on the side, I know I'm most likely just paranoid about this but I just wondered if it is in a LBs nature to film having sex with a client and then put it on the internet for what ever reason. Iv seen a lot of ladyboy with sex tourist videos on the internet so I just wondered how they would get on there? Any opinions to put my mind at ease would be appreciated. Thanks

#2 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 05:07 AM

Rest easy Brad, you have nothing to worry about mate

btw...How did you find your first encounter with a ladyboy? :harhar:

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

#3 Brad1908

Brad1908
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 05:11 AM

Thanks duke, I'm sure I'm paranoid but I just didn't know if it was a thing that they would do, iv been scanning the net expecting to find myself!

Well being a heterosexual male who has only ever slept with girls it was for sure a different experience and I'm still trying to remember the whole incident as I was insanely drunk but it was fun from what I remember.
  • youngroy33 likes this

#4 kalvinalfa

kalvinalfa
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 04:48 PM

Hi Brad,

In general, It is the customer who want to make movie when they have sex with ladyboy. Don't worry, be happy. ;-)

Have a look to my personal website about Ladyboy: click here

#5 jesuschrist

jesuschrist
  • Members
  • 147 posts
  • Locationheaven

Posted 04 February 2015 - 07:18 AM

even if she did film you, all you have to say, why are you looking at these sites, to ur mates.

Ego meum consilium forsit esset relictum  :yumm: 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ladyboy, first time

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci