Lita Bar

• Please log in to reply
230 replies to this topic

#205 Landster

Landster
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 06 July 2016 - 02:56 PM

What are the prices in Lita's 1000-1500? I made an online booking at jasmine because it's close to the action but I don't know whether to keep it or stay at the queen Vic instead, noone in the photos really stands out to me but I don't think lb's photograph very well

#206 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 06 July 2016 - 05:40 PM

in Lita you often can get a ST for 5-700 :clapclap:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#207 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 06:19 PM

Landster, while the Jasmine Hotel is very conveniently located - it is a very basic hotel with rooms that are on the small side. I did stay there once many years ago. If it is a short duration - a 2-3 days, it might be ok, but if you are planning more days than that, I would recommend a nicer hotel. There is a Ladyboy Friendly Hotels section of the forum that may help you out.

Yes, the girls at Lita's are better looking in person, as batman4ever can attest!

:cnd:

#208 Landster

Landster
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 08:28 PM

How basic? I'm in the Nana ATM which is supposed to be one of the more basic bkk hotels but my only complaint is the AC is like breathing cabin air and it doesn't get that cold either

#209 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 09:14 PM

Seems there were renovations done since I was there back in 2005 - here is a thread about it: Jasmine Hotel Review

:cnd:

#210 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 08 July 2016 - 06:32 AM

you might should try look at Diamond Beach hotel in walking street.....very close to lita bar...and to the LB-gogo named kathoys are us (more expensive)

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

#211 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 10:25 PM

you might should try look at Diamond Beach hotel in walking street.....very close to lita bar...and to the LB-gogo named kathoys are us (more expensive)

Sounds great that there is a new palyground. Glanced at their FB and some nice faces. But we crave pics from you  :D

• batman4ever likes this

#212 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 09 July 2016 - 06:33 AM

okay...here are some Lita posted today on her FB... some diamonds in between :harhar:

• Leftcoaster and Nikka like this

#213 Landster

Landster
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 12:04 PM

Is there anyone who's bottom at Lita's

#214 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 11 July 2016 - 08:27 PM

most are versatiles ( both top and bottom) ;)

Money rules 8)

• goodenough and Nikka like this

#215 Landster

Landster
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 10:53 PM

Going back to the jasmine I think the rooms are fine and have a hob but they skimp on the small shit like decent housekeeping so I've been bitten to death other wise it'd be a nice budget hotel

Also you tend to get mithered whenever you walk past litas during business hours

#216 sornierob

sornierob
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 08:10 AM

Going back to the jasmine I think the rooms are fine and have a hob but they skimp on the small shit like decent housekeeping so I've been bitten to death other wise it'd be a nice budget hotel

Also you tend to get mithered whenever you walk past litas during business hour

Bedbugs??  Skimping a  bit???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci