• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#13 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:54 PM

Boot!!   :old:

I love it when you post, nice to know you haven't forgotten us (and your true home)  :P

Can never forget Mikeeeeeeee

Will be "home" in 6 weeks

Oh so happy when in LOS

#14 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 08:34 PM

... where Oh off-course sweared her undying love to my ATM-Card... :mrgreen:

:lol:

I know you're going to have a great time, as usual, Batters.  I always love hearing about the relationship you have with Oh.  What a healthy attitude you have.  Cheers.

Actually living the dream.

#15 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:51 AM

Really enjoying my stay heren in Phuket, normally i Work between 60-80 hour a week back home ,it DOES take a couple of days before your body seems to be able to just relax...do nothing...and drink a lot of beers :)

What also have been different this time is that beside song-kran it have been my first trip in "high-season" which have had both good and bad sides to it...

The bad is ofcourse that hotelprices have been higher than usually but its still nothing compared to a hotelprice back home...

the Good is that there is way more boardmembers around and its a real pleasure to meet so many lovely people :rock:

Oh is right now at the Dentist...proberly having to fix a root-Canal :wacko: either that...or the 4,500 was for a new bag :lol:

Last night was great...big party in C&D after a loong afternoon at Tootsie...so i had to capitulate around 1 o clock 8) but before that i was able to pull a prank with one of the moderators from another forum... :mrgreen:  while he was sitting grapping on one of the girls i managed to put a sticker with our Forum logo on his back...and it took almost 2 hours before one of the girls asked him what this was... :lol:

Attached Files

• Attached File  076.jpg   63.45KB   2 downloads

• Moo Yung, dixon cox and Swedeman007 like this

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#16 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:29 PM

NeXT day was no different... :lol: it was Jimbo`s birthdays-bash, and the bar was rocking already from 10...and at certain times you coudnt look through the bar :rock:

it wasnt only boardmembers...but also the Whole crew from tootsie...local ex-pats...and ofcourse a shitload of the girls he shagged before... :lol: luckyli not all of them as then soi croc would have been empty... 8)

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

#17 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 13 January 2014 - 04:04 PM

after a great evening there....NeXT day i started to feel like Jim when he feel a rant comming up.... :x2

the afternoon before the party,my computer suddenly didnt want to "boot" and no matter what i tried i couldnt fix it...so i thought i would look at it NeXT day...and so i did....i tried and tried...and tried...before i finally gave up and realised i had to go to the computershop in jungceylon... :(

so off i went...at 10.30....just to find out...that they not open before 11... :fib:.....finally 11 and the doors opened...but escalators was blocked...and a security guy told us not open yet...showed him my Watch...he said yes...11 now...but not open...TIT... :roll:

after what felt like hours...but was proberly only 5 min...the escalator now starts...and we are granted access...goes up to the 3 floor...just to find the repair-shop closed...hmmmm thinking now....and ask the guy in the shop NeXT door when they opens...he say...oooohhh....same shop here...nice i think..starts to explain my problem to him...and his reply was...ooooh...have to wait to other shop open... :argh:....me now couting to 10...asking polite WHEN they open...reply...me not know...maybe soon...AAAAARGHHHHH...now boiling inside...i look around to see if there might be another option...and i see a sign saying IT_CENTER.....Jiiihad...almost run over there happy....walks in the shop ask one of the guy if they might have a "boot-disc" for Windows....Ah...no problem sir he say....and put a brand new HARD-DISC for a lap-top on the table...me now couting Again...and after i try to explain him it wasnt what i was looking for...but tired as i am now...i think i will surrender and just buy a windows8 and install that......well the this "big" it-center ofcourse DONT sell Windows 8...or 7 for that sake even they sell computers... :doh: so in despair...i take my computer and leaves the shop....

Suddently while i walk around thinking..i see that the first place now seems open...so i hurry over there,the guy seems nice but ask me to wait 5 min. while he opens the shop.....

Finally he seems to have time for this stupid farang,and i explain him my problem... :shock: he tells me that the only solution is to reinstall Windows...but i need the factory disc...ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my com. had it pre-installed so i have no fucking disc...and he tells me then i have to take it to the shop where i buyed the computer....Finally...i surrender...and realise...you cant win in Thailand...so i ask him if he have an original Windows 8...which he ofcourse dont have...only copy...and he will not sell...just install...for the Price of 1000 thb.... i bite the apple...say yes...and then he told me...okay...you come back 6 oclock...AAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH....i almost now scream at him to take him self...rest of Thailand...and stuuf it all up his ass....

Grabs my computer...and walks like an italian soldier beaten in ww2 out of the center...and back to soi paradise...grabs a beer...it goes Down in less than 10 sec....gets another one...now drinking slower...and start thinking at the same time i feel that my pulse is below 200 for the first time in 2 hours...and when i feel relaxed..i go to the room and wake up madam Oh...

then it goes like this......TEERAK...please wake up...need you to call your computer friend...shop can not help me...she mumbles a Little...but finally reach out for the phone and call her friend...some yak-yak follows...and she hang up....looking at me saying no Problem teerak...

YOU JUST BRING COMPUTER TO JUNGCEYLON..........................

• sm513, KendoUK and jaybee111 like this

#18 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 04:22 PM

Hehe - see, Thailand gets you in the end!

• batman4ever likes this

#19 Swedeman007

Swedeman007
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:47 PM

Great reporting batty! You have to admire Jimbo and having bed just about all of the LBs in town. That is a pretty big accomplishment, and one that I envy immensely. 

Not a fan of Windows 8, I believe Microsoft failed incredibly with this OS. What are your thoughts? In any rate, it doesn't seem like you went through with the install? -Swedeman007

#20 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 14 January 2014 - 03:01 PM

:rock:

Great reporting batty! You have to admire Jimbo and having bed just about all of the LBs in town. That is a pretty big accomplishment, and one that I envy immensely. 

Not a fan of Windows 8, I believe Microsoft failed incredibly with this OS. What are your thoughts? In any rate, it doesn't seem like you went through with the install? -Swedeman007

normally i run Windows 7 and it normally Works okay... ;)

but to finish the story....then after i almost explode at Oh :moon: i went downstairs grabbed another beer...and started Again to try fix my PC....and BINGO...suddenly it was back Again :clapclap:

#21 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 14 January 2014 - 03:09 PM

the next. couple of days it was great fun in the bar every night, i have never seen so many board-members present at the same time before :clapclap:

pulled the samr trick with "wantthemboth" from the other forum...and it took a LOOONG time before he realised that he was going around doing Commercial for our forum on his back :lol:

In the daytime it was Tootsie were a lot of us gathered to have some beers and sit and have some fun :rock:

#22 Rollo

Rollo
  • Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 05:36 PM

Hey Batman!

It Was really nice to know you better!

Thanks a lot for taking care of me and Moo Young when we landed in Phuket!!!! THE 2 POSERS!

Great company and a lot of fun,....ahhrgggg I already miss the good atmosphere in Phuket....hope to be back soon and meet again also with the others BM that we share more than one beer with.

Hey batman, I will let you know when I will be in your land ( I think around April).

See you soon buddy! :D

• Moo Yung and batman4ever like this

#23 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 04:40 AM

Good work Batman  :rock:

Where your friend you ?

#24 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members